Generation Association

Even/Perfect Generations V5

Found him in the AP and I'm tempted to start yet another checker... With royal crimsons again tongue.gif Oh, well...

Btw: is anyone doing male gold x female green copper checker and looking for bloodswap (now or in the future?). I regularly breed siblings of her.

i really hope valentine limits are lifted . If so I'll be looking for a mate for this 3G springx rosebud checker

O.O I didn't know realize just how much I like spring seasonals and rosebuds together until now. I've been breeding them with Embers. Now I think I'll be going with the spring seasonals!

@Souly

@ytak: I like the NhioxArsani but mostly because I like the Nhios.... Arsanis are just so shrimp-ish and pink ^^;

I hope that the Valentine limit is lifted I wanna hoard some Heartseekers. :3 I kinda really like them with Royal Blue.

I'd like to do something with my Sweetlings too and maybe hunt for some AltSweetling offsprings. :3

You're right. They are rather shrimp-ish. xd.png Will probably breed them with nhio just because think the color combo works. I'm not overly attached them myself. Now, if

I rather like Heartseekers with Brimstones. The Brimstone has some accepts and shadowing in browns that compliment the brown in the Heartseekers.

Edited by ytak

I rather like Heartseekers with Brimstones.  The Brimstone has some accepts and shadowing in browns that compliment the brown in the Heartseekers.

Oh, wow! I do like that combo. I never would have thought of it myself. That is

what is so great about this thread -- the sharing of ideas.

Edited by purplehaze

So, I was breeding my female wyverns with my male reds, trying to get a red egg for someone, but this hatchling ended up failing. I kept it, to start my own lineage with it, and found it made up for that fail. take a peek. It's mother was a z code, and so is it. Hopefully the influence takes. Now all I need is a red male from a z code wyvern and it will be a nice, and difficult, checker.

Need advice:

Keep the Alt or try for a normal 2nd Gen?

http://dragcave.net/lineage/LkBum

Depends on how difficult you want your lineage. I would keep the alt, personally, as it is beautiful, but you would have to breed more alts to make mates, and hope that future generations alt, too. If you don't want that work, rebreed for a non alt.

Yay! Got a Daydream to mate with my Pink. Let's hope they don't refuse unsure.gif

OMG!

Why would someone kill a cb Holly blink.gif

Sending good vibes to like each other. I got a lot of refusals recently

Btw: is anyone doing male gold x female green copper checker and looking for bloodswap (now or in the future?). I regularly breed siblings of her.

I might just do that in the future! I've been putting off doing copper lineages because of my lack of CB coppers but I traded for a couple the other day. Once I'm done with my silver x green copper, I'm definitely going for gold. :3

Also, totally do that royal crimson checker. You know you can't resist a favourite breed... =P

I rather like Heartseekers with Brimstones.  The Brimstone has some accepts and shadowing in browns that compliment the brown in the Heartseekers.

I derped so bad and was like "How did you manage to get a heartseeker out of a heartseeker x brimstone pairing?" in my head, haha! Somehow I associated the CB heartseeker with the red sprite and confused myself. tongue.gif But ooh, surprising pairing! They do go nicely together.

I hope these two

won't refuse...or fail influence...

Fingers crossed for ya. =)

An unexpected offer on a trade made me realise I could do this:

user posted image

Gilded Snow Angels! wub.gif

@Tawanda001: I think I prefer the second one, it's got a better balance to it...

Edited by Amazon_warrior

An unexpected offer on a trade made me realise I could do this:

user posted image

Gilded Snow Angels! wub.gif

Love it! wub.gif

OMG!

Why would someone kill a cb Holly blink.gif

Sending good vibes to like each other. I got a lot of refusals recently

Because someone apparently doesn't like Santa xd.png Thanks for the vibes! These dragons are the beginning of a lineage I'm working on, so long as they don't refuse I'm good since I have the parents of pretty much all the other dragons involved. I don't think daydreams and pinks refuse much but still...*crosses fingers* Sorry to hear about your refusals! sad.gif

Ok, second pairing it is, thanks for the input guys.

And congratz on the pretties, especially nebs, they can be so aggravating to work with, lol.

Was gifted this silver shimmer a while back. I'd been slowly building an appropriate mate for her. I wanted something *special* and those take time to build. And I *finally* got the sort of egg I wanted. I'm hoping this works out because I've had a surprisingly hard time getting the eggs I wanted. And I have no idea when I might actually get a shimmer from the pairing! I might do some rebreeding after I've gotten the shadow walker checker but this will do for now. smile.gif Edited by ytak