Generation Association

Even/Perfect Generations V5

I have a question. I was gifted this beauty and I'm wondering if anyone can help me with a mate? I'll be happy to breed something in return of course.

Thank you for all the answers! I really appreciate them!

I need opinions.

As mentioned before, I'm trying to build a mate for this Holly.

Now I've done some lineage sketches, and I'm not sure about my original idea anymore, so I need advice:

Since I can't mirror the lineage, my thought was to copy it, but with all-reds from 3rd gen on. But the result plan looked clumped, so I changed it to plan b.

But now I'm wondering whether the Hollies in between don't actually make it less pretty, since the Holly pattern isn't that regular anyway...

So, what do you guys think, would it look better to go with plan c (the result would basically look like this sibling's offspring, only with Bright Pinks instead of Rosebuds)?

Opinions?

Edited the mistake lilysally spotted. tongue.gif

Edited by Lastalda

So, what do you guys think, would it look better to go with plan c (the result would basically look like this sibling's offspring, only with Hollies instead of Rosebuds)?

Opinions?

I suppose you meant "with Old Pinks instead of Rosebuds"?

I think it would look quite nice.

On the other hand I was wondering about using Heartseekers to replace the Hollies in either a mirror or copy mate. Not sure how it would look though, as I can't play around with sprites (and of course not sure if the limit on Vals will be lifted).

I Have been trying to get my 3rd gen black from alts from framed shadow walkers a mirror mate with graves instead, but somehow I like that idea very well, too-a little bit uncommon-but what do you think?

@ xdlugia, purplehaze, nooey, and Lantean_Pegasus

Thanks for the feedback! It was all overwhelming in favor of retaining the alt. smile.gif I admit that dragon is one of my babies (being my only 2nd gen from a spriter) and I've wanted to use it for while. smile.gif

And I'm looking for some more feedback. tongue.gif I snagged this 3rd gen snow angel from the AP and was going to toss it back until I realized that it was from a spriter's alt. I'm unsure the best mate for it. I want to compliment it, since copying it isn't possible for me, but don't know what to pick.

I can do something like this or this but neither seem right. Maybe something like this?

Edited by ytak

I haven't seen much discussion about what breeds are popular with the

Arsani Valentine dragons. Besides the always Gold/Silver choices, what

does anyone have plans on doing this year for breeding? I want to do

something nice and popular in hopes of trading them.

And I'm looking for some more feedback. tongue.gif I snagged this 3rd gen snow angel from the AP and was going to toss it back until I realized that it was from a spriter's alt. I'm unsure the best mate for it. I want to compliment it, since copying it isn't possible for me, but don't know what to pick.

I can do something like this or this but neither seem right. Maybe something like this?

If it would help, I could try this for you?

@grammydragon: Personally, I'm not a big fan of the Arsanis, they look like boiled shrimp to me! So I'm also interested in what people suggest as mates for them. Blacks, maybe? Blacktipped?

i have seen pairings with waterhorses, maybe nhios. i think black and white might also be popular.

personally, i try to stay away from pink on pink (didn't work with the sweetlings that i caught). i like a lil contrast. i'll have to see what i can grab out of the AP.

I was complaining here some time ago about royal crimsons breeding. I'm happy to present my second moonstone from RC ever biggrin.gif

Found this beauty in the AP. I'm thinking about breeding it with sweetling from them. What do you think?

I need opinions.

As mentioned before, I'm trying to build a mate for this Holly.

Now I've done some lineage sketches, and I'm not sure about my original idea anymore, so I need advice:

Since I can't mirror the lineage, my thought was to copy it, but with all-reds from 3rd gen on. But the result plan looked clumped, so I changed it to plan b.

But now I'm wondering whether the Hollies in between don't actually make it less pretty, since the Holly pattern isn't that regular anyway...

So, what do you guys think, would it look better to go with plan c (the result would basically look like this sibling's offspring, only with Bright Pinks instead of Rosebuds)?

Opinions?

Edited the mistake lilysally spotted. tongue.gif

Difficult question, both look nice... This probably won't help, but maybe will be some sort of inspiration. When I was looking for a mate for my holly I was thinking about replacing hollies with reds, until I found this solution.

Ytak - I think Amazons suggestion is a winner

Grammy - I'm not a huge fan of them either, so wasn't planning anything. Though I do love gray and pink together so might try Fogs with them.

irercha - congrats on the Moonstone, some of these commons are just being plain stubborn at the moment.

Please send alt vibes for this smile.gif Unfortunately the Black/Gold Wing didn't alt, hey ho maybe next time.

Edited by nooey

http://dragcave.net/lineage/8h6bF

http://dragcave.net/lineage/CoYGH <- Colored correctly!!!!!

http://dragcave.net/lineage/EsDnV

I'll be doing a combination with the 3 along with an eventual 5th gen double nebula checker with sunrises and moonstones (hopefully an offspring from http://dragcave.net/lineage/li5ZL x http://dragcave.net/lineage/f2ZjZ ) . Not quite sure on who to pair with who so any suggestions would be appreciated. Of course if no one has any I'll just mix and match >:]

Edited by Sarah864

I haven't seen much discussion about what breeds are popular with the

Arsani Valentine dragons. Besides the always Gold/Silver choices, what

does anyone have plans on doing this year for breeding? I want to do

something nice and popular in hopes of trading them.

I planed to breed them with blusangs: First and Second

@ nooey - sending alt vibes your way. That will look awesome.

@ Sarah864 - mix and match sounds good to me. wink.gif Those are some very lovely nebula checkers!

@ irercha - your Moonstone gives me hope that I may one day get a Royal Blue from my RB x RC pair. smile.gif And I like your breeding plan for the Sweetlings.

@ Chita - O.O I love that combination for the Arsani!

Edited by purplehaze

@ purplehaze - maybe RCs will start behaving soon wink.gif And thanks for sweetling feedback.

@ nooey - sending alt vibes

As for arsanis, I'll be looking for this lineage. Although blusang looks splendid.

Oooo those Blusangs do look good......Fog...Blusang.....Fog .... Blusang, don't know now. Think I'll give them both a test drive.

Thanks guys ^^ I'm looking for people who will be wiling to blood swap for my Arsanis when Valentine will come.

I'm also wondering what to do with all my valentines.

I need a plan for:

arsani

heartseeker

Val '09

rosebud

sweetling

Yep! Just about everything. I have CBs of all, though only one '09 and Heartseeker. I've promised offspring of the CB heartseeker and one rosebud, but the others are all still wide open. I'd like to trade/ gift off all of my offspring and get unrelated dragons in return. I'll be away that week so probably no AP catching for me- I'll be able to get online but it will be in a hotel so I think the internet will be pretty slow. I'd love to know everyone's ideas so I can start asking for things.

@ Lastalda: If you like the reds then I think just going that way with the bright pinks works. However, maybe a different red on red combo would look good too? Heartseekers and crimsons? Crimsons and reds? Just a thought.

@ Sarah864 - mix and match sounds good to me. wink.gif Those are some very lovely nebula checkers!

Thank you! I guess mix and match it is.

Anyone got ideas for what I should breed with this lovely lady though?

Well, you couldn't go wrong with a white from a white X rosebud pairing. But, yeah, that deserves something *nice*, like a white from another alt (not necessarily a rosebud), maybe an alt sweetling or something. I know this is the even gen thread but starting a stairstep would work, too. *shrug* I like what looks good and there are advantages to one project over another.

Anyone got ideas for what I should breed with this lovely lady though?

Maybe male moonstones or water dragons in the first gen to offset the blue?

user posted imageuser posted image

I'm starting a new checker. Sunstone x Speckle-throat to 5th gen.

So far I'm on my way to 3rd gen. biggrin.gif

http://www.coup-detat.info/NDER/Lineage.ph...en=2&mate=7GY3C

Edited by Daydreamer09