Generation Association

Even/Perfect Generations V5

you all drive me crazy! I love them all, and really fell in love with the electric/harvest.

I have no vision, I would never, ever have thought that combination would be so stunning! and nice, common dragons biggrin.gif

all of these are really wonderful. I would have loved that silver/ice.

I came to ask, though, if anyone wants to swap an autumn from gold mother?

Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings!

Deb

you all drive me crazy! I love them all, and really fell in love with the electric/harvest.

I have no vision, I would never, ever have thought that combination would be so stunning! and nice, common dragons biggrin.gif

all of these are really wonderful. I would have loved that silver/ice.

I came to ask, though, if anyone wants to swap an autumn from gold mother?

Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings!

Deb

me me me biggrin.gif

offered!

me me  me  biggrin.gif

offered!

accepted!

I have to say, out of 4 tries, I only got the one egg...not easy!

A friend gave me this, and dragonpuck can't use it, does anyone else want to swap? Male autumn, female gold smile.gif She'll breed another later (we hope) and I'd love the fresh genetic material laugh.gif

traded - thanks dragonsrus!

Deb

Edited by daba555

Finished another one! http://dragcave.net/lineage/3MKbM

And finally some Nebula luck. http://dragcave.net/lineage/QK1Sk But I am 0 for 3 on getting green Nebs for my Nebula x Black lineage.

laugh.gif -- I had to rebreed the stone so they're almost twins

http://dragcave.net/lineage/78EhY

I am hoping to go to 6th ( if they would stop refusing dry.gif )

never had much luck with green Nebs - so I'm not much help- rolleyes.gif

laugh.gif -- I had to rebreed the stone so they're almost twins

http://dragcave.net/lineage/78EhY

I am hoping to go to 6th ( if they would stop refusing dry.gif )

never had much luck with green Nebs - so I'm not much help- rolleyes.gif

So they are! laugh.gif

I haven't had a problem with refusals, just don't feel like continuing it right now, although I could change my mind later. There are just so many lineages I want to work on!

I have a quick question. When does Halloween breeding start?

TJ should announce it. I believe it was October 25th last year.

@dragonpuck sorry about the red dorsal gendering wrong for you sad.gif Hope it won't be too long before you get a replacement! *sends many RED dorsal vibes your way* On the up side, those two Golds are gorgeous biggrin.gif (checkers with sunsongs and autumns) as is that 6th gen red stripy :33 Congrats on finishing that project! ^w^

@Daydreamer09 I'm not a huge fan of harvests, but that Electric x Harvest combo caught my eye :333 It's pretty! Good luck with progressing further on!

@purplehaze Congrats on finishing "Royal Crimson x Stone" project! Red and Gray certainly match well :333 Oh, have just noticed a funny similarity in their poses! Crimsons and Stones have their tails curled in opposite directions O_O Never noticed that before, and it lends a certain symmetry to their combo. Moreover, Stones have red eyes, while Crimsons have gray horns xd.png Sooo... they kinda perfect together in many ways! laugh.gif

@Dimar you've got some pretty babies here! BTW, I swear a quick glance at the Imp X Teimarr combo may easily cheat you into thinking it's a PB project laugh.gif Their color palettes are so similar @w@ Flamingos are beautiful! if you may need more 2d gens - I'll gladly try my dragons for you

________

Maybe someone would like to adopt this

4th gen Pink baby? (Pink m x Silver f checker)

Claim my eggs/hatchlings! Adopted!

Yay! finally a shinie baby! If anyone 's working on Silver m x Trihorn f checker - feel free to shoot me a PM if you need new blood! I'll gladly breed 3d/4th gen offsprings :3

Edited by Ae0nian

@purplehaze Congrats on finishing "Royal Crimson x Stone" project! Red and Gray certainly match well :333 Oh, have just noticed a funny similarity in their poses! Crimsons and Stones have their tails curled in opposite directions O_O Never noticed that before, and it lends a certain symmetry to their combo. Moreover, Stones have red eyes, while Crimsons have gray horns xd.png Sooo... they kina perfect together in many ways! laugh.gif

Yes, I really love the combo. In addition to the things you mentioned, they seem well-matched in bulk as well. wink.gif

I've been seeing quite a lot of trade links and gifting links in this topic. Remember, those belong in our Trading Section topic here.

Thank you for being awesome, and for helping keep this topic on topic and active. smile.gif

~From Fiona BlueFire, topic mod.

On a more personal note, regarding this topic, we seem to have a hard time keeping thread mods. The others who had volunteered to do this all appear to be inactive, leaving myself as the lone remaining mod, again.

It's not an onerous job. If anyone is interested in helping out, PM me and we can discuss it. Even if no one does though, it should be ok. Just if someone has something to bring to my attention, it's best to PM me, and not the Generation Associations account, as I don't check that often.

You know you've been working on a project a while when you are about to breed out to 5th gen and it doesn't seem that far. >.> On the other hand, it is nice to make progress on a mate to him. And I actually have enough CB guardians for that mate already (for a PB scroll only 10th gen). biggrin.gif I've been busy. I just didn't start the breeding until recently. And I've started collecting more for an 11th gen mate. I must be masochistic. I don't know when I'm going to stop. Maybe when I've single-handedly balanced the guardian ratio? wink.gif

Have other people been having a problem getting common breed mates

for Halloween dragons? There is just barely time to get them grown

so they can breed for Halloween. Perhaps there is a more correct term

I should be asking for rather than "common breed mate" from Marrow?

i had offered to breed common/uncommon mates for halloween dragons in the even gen trading thread but stopped offering when i started getting requests for the halloween breed instead.

unfortunately i have no CB Marrows. i joined too late.

I suppose it's dangerous to wait until almost Halloween to seek these. People might be otherwise occupied. I'd prefer to ask around for mates at least half a year in advance.

Also, the farther back the Release of the particular breed, the fewer people are around who actually have CBs... sad.gif

I think the term e.g. "2nd gen Common from Marrow x XYZ" is hard to get wrong.

Edited by Lastalda

grammy, if you want 2nd gen commons from marrows PM me. I have 4 cb, 2 males and 2 females, and pretty much any common cb to breed them with.

I'm afraid I don't have much in the way of 2nd gens I could breed to make 3rd gens. I focused on collecting and breeding shadow walkers last year. Most of my 2nd gen marrows don't have mates.

for Halloween dragons?  There is just barely time to get them grown

so they can breed for Halloween.  Perhaps there is a more correct term

I can breed 2nd gen commons from shadow walkers and lurkers out of season

Its a bit late to breed them now though as I need to have them available to breed on the first day of the breeding window ?25th?? (their halloween offspring are spoken for)

I can breed:

3rd gen marrow x female BBW checkers , hopefully 4th gen after halloween

hopefully also 3rd gen shadow walkerx rosebud checker after halloween (val 14 & next halloween 14)

[if the 2Gpairs I have been promised appear ("no egg" is possible apparently unsure.gif) and they like their intended partners]

I can also breed two unrelated 3rd gen male pygmy x female pumpkin checkers

what were you looking for? sorry I must have missed that

Edited by velvet_paw

for Halloween dragons? There is just barely time to get them grown

so they can breed for Halloween. Perhaps there is a more correct term

I've got 4 pairs of Marrows too, if you're still looking for offspring.