Generation Association

Even/Perfect Generations V5

@tikigurl91 that HollyxRed neb checker is a pure awesomeness!!  ohmy.gif My congrats on having her color right! :333

Thanks! smile.gif

Gotta give yieldy credit for that gorgeous line though. <33

What I wouldn't do for a matching Holly to breed it to... /wishfulthinking

Also, they gave me a baby!

Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

So she grew up, and I was thinking about acquiring a male Moonstone from a Moonstone x Silver checker as a mate for her, and them I was telling a RL friend about this Horse I had caught in the AP, and *lightbulb*, what do you guys think about this pairing?

So she grew up, and I was thinking about acquiring a male Moonstone from a Moonstone x Silver checker as a mate for her, and them I was telling a RL friend about this Horse I had caught in the AP, and *lightbulb*, what do you guys think about this pairing?

oh that is lovely -a perfect pairing imho

Hi, can anyone breed me a mate for this marrow  or this marrow?

I have no second gen marrows, but I can try for you later.

I can only try the pillow one.

I'll see if I can get the pillow side first.

Edited by daba555

So many pretties. I need 12 egg slots so I can catch up will all the things I want. But I am not greedy.

And after a lot of fails and wrong eggs and all that, it is finally done.

http://dragcave.net/lineage/uMHKn

And the penultimate egg for this project. http://dragcave.net/lineage/7n5l0

And of course he will grow up to like her: http://dragcave.net/lineage/NK8Mg

All the names from gen 2 onward translate as soulpeace. Fae and fea being Sindarin and Quenya for soul, and peace translated into numerous languages and dialects from around the world.

Edited by ainisarie

@ dragonpuck  are you still looking for Balloons from Bleeding Moons?  I have a few I could try for you.

Yes I am, at least one more biggrin.gif ( but I am a bit short on room until tomorrow)

also I got a 2nd gen gold from male autumn

I already have one from her and am looking for a blood swap. it's up for trade biggrin.gif

I know there are others here working on this lineage.

http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showt...dpost&p=7717238

Edited by dragonpuck

@happymom:

I was really tempted to take both of your beautiful eggs but when I realized that this would be just plain greedy I only took the wonderful Autumn egg. Thanks!

I noticed a number of people say they can't breed anything but bleeding moons. I can't seem to breed them. XDDD

I have two 2nd gen red finned tidals to whomever wants them.

red finned tidal (m) X bleeding moon (f)

bleeding moon (m) X red finned tidal (f) Claimed!

Edited by ytak

Not getting golds from my autumns here. I did get a 2nd gen Autumn fail if those of you having lucks will golds need thisdrop me a PM

I could use a third gen autumn as a mate for this if anyone is up to 3rd gens.

Lol, bred 2nd Gold egg from m Autumn in a row laugh.gif . Made an offer smile.gif

accepted biggrin.gifrolleyes.gif

this was the 2nd in a row from this pair as well -- the swap was meant to be laugh.gif

@ytak

the only time I can't get bleeding moons is when I want them rolleyes.gif

never had any trouble getting balloons either-- until I wanted them for this project

I picked the first one up from the AP and thought " pretty, quick" well at least I was half right dry.gif

I see Gold x Autumn is taking over the thread tongue.gif I thought of doing that as well but first I must *get* some CB Autumns biggrin.gif

Is anybody doing a Marrow x Flamingo lineage like this and is interested in a bloodswap?

@natli I would LOVE to do a swap! My dragons can produce a sibling to http://dragcave.net/lineage/devmp and it is unrelated to yours biggrin.gif Please send me a PM if you are interested.

I bred a 3rd gen Gold from Gold (m) x Autumn (f). Is anyone else here doing that combo that could do a swap for an Autumn in the next week or so? http://dragcave.net/lineage/gk6d3

I think I'm going to try the opposite genders next week since so many people are doing it here in this thread.

Well, this won't be happening-I forgot to influence the Horse, so *of course* it gendered wrong, gonna go flip some tables....

@ prpldrgnfr - sorry to hear that... it was a beautiful mate for the shimmer!

Talking about perfect mates, I just got this beauty from ap. What should I use for a mate?

Is tonight another release???

Edited by happymom

Talking about perfect mates, I just got this beauty from ap. What should I use for a mate?

Is tonight another release???

Ooh, that's very cool. EG lineages with Tinsels are always nice to see. Sadly I don't have any mate advice. D:

No, TJ said that there wouldn't be another release until Halloween. Even if there was one for October, it would be next week. smile.gif

edit: Oh, I almost forgot. I recently found this gorgeous boy; a Royal Blue checker with shimmers and a copper. I wanted to breed him a mate but I'll need to use just verdigris coppers since a Gen2 Shimmer isn't going to fall into my hands. I don't have any CB verdigris females, so if anyone could try for a Royal Blue and/or a Copper I'd appreciate it. Nevermind, PH gave me a better idea.

Edited by Dimar

Well, this won't be happening-I forgot to influence the Horse, so *of course* it gendered wrong, gonna go flip some tables....

Oh, I feel your pain. I did that with a beautiful lineage egg I got, too. Why is it that an uninfluenced egg always seems to gender wrong?

@ happymom - that is a great lineage, but I am clueless about a mate. Sorry. Maybe some other Balloon checker? Someone is doing Balloon x Silver I think.

@ Dimar - I can try an RB x Copper pair for you once I get a couple of ER eggs hatched. Also, you might consider using Guardians in that lineage. I plan to use a combination of Guardians and Blue Coppers to mirror this. They look surprisingly similar to the Silver Shimmers.

Edited by purplehaze

@ Dimar - I can try an RB x Copper pair for you once I get a couple of ER eggs hatched. Also, you might consider using Guardians in that lineage. I plan to use a combination of Guardians and Blue Coppers to mirror this.

Ooh, that does look nice. Hmm, ok. Now I'm kinda wanting to mirror my lineage. It might look nice with the Shims/Guardians in the center...

In that case, I can breed what I need on my own; no need to breed for me. Thanks for the offer though; your suggestion helped me come up with a better idea! xd.png

Edited by Dimar

@dragonsrus @happymom

I'm happy I found two people! How about I'll do a bloodswap with happymom first since she has an egg already, and next week with dragonsrus? biggrin.gif

So I found another possible mate (I made darn sure I influenced this one! laugh.gif ) Opinions?

I think I still want to find a male from any blue colored dragon x Silver as a mate for her, if they made a shiny it would be a nice potential other mate for him, though he really seems to like the one he has now.

@happymom-What makes it worse is my scroll generally goes male!

I think I still want to find a male from any blue colored dragon x Silver as a mate for her, if they made a shiny it would be a nice potential other mate for him, though he really seems to like the one he has now.

If you want I can breed you a Royal Blue like this.