Generation Association

Even/Perfect Generations V5

Wish this:  http://dragcave.net/lineage/fy8hn

Was a perfect mirror for this: http://dragcave.net/lineage/nNeVA

Do you guys think I should still breed these two together next year? Or should I try for a mirror of nNeVA?

Wow, I think that looks great together! I say go for it. :3

*goes and frowns at her lineage projects that she needs to get reorganized with*

Edited by Dimar

Soon I'll be able to breed this! biggrin.gif

Oh, that's LOVELY. If they like each other, is there any chance I could get an offspring? I love balloons and the SW alts.

@Aulendil, I'm in agreement that Cavern Lurker x Seragamma is an impressive combination! Beautiful work! I'm working on Tan Ridge x Silver, too, but I have yet to get a 2nd gen Silver from my lone CB Silver lady. So I'm way, way behind you! Still, it's such a gorgeous lineage. Congrats.

@hat17, I love that Water x Skywing lineage! It must've taken forever.

EDIT: Before I forget, so I don't get myself into a mess next Halloween, can someone breed me a 2nd gen Harvest from a Black Marrow father? I need two. If your Halloween dragons are recovered enough from this year's adventure, anyway. smile.gif

Edited by Nervenklinik

I liked this combo so much with Marrows, that I decided to try it with lurkers now I need orange vibes-- I have such bad luck with nebulas

What is everyone considering as mates for the Graves?, I was thinking possibly Ember- but I have no room to try rolleyes.gif

I liked this combo so much with Marrows, that I decided to try it with lurkers now I need orange vibes-- I have such bad luck with nebulas

What is everyone considering as mates for the Graves?, I was thinking possibly Ember- but I have no room to try rolleyes.gif

Orange vibes coming your way! That is very pretty. I have not had good luck with Nebs, either.

I like Embers or Magmas with the Graves.

I just saw where someone had paired the female with the male Trihorn and that looked amazingly good, too.

They look good with Seragammas, also, but I don't really like Seragammas much.

Edited by purplehaze

I love coming into this thread after a holiday to see what pairings people have been playing around with. :D

Sending orange vibes to you, dragonpuck. ;p Hopefully nebs will behave; I'm going to be trying for an orange from my marrow next week once he comes off CD. ^^

Been kind of lazy this year but I remembered to breed this at least. Not sure how I feel about it anymore. x3

EDIT: Before I forget, so I don't get myself into a mess next Halloween, can someone breed me a 2nd gen Harvest from a Black Marrow father? I need two. If your Halloween dragons are recovered enough from this year's adventure, anyway.

I breed that combo. I unlock in about a day and a half, but if you haven't found a breeder before then, I'd be happy to try it for you. This is my pair: Lineage

What is everyone considering as mates for the Graves?

Sending nebula vibes! I don't breed nebulas much myself. Can either never get an egg when I need it or have color issues xd.png

As for grave mates: Red finned Tidal, Turpentine, Stone, tombstones. Those are my favorites so far. Sunsong, Sunrise, and Black Tea all have a weird appeal to them. White is also nice. Ember seems to be the big popular choice for them, and with good reason. They look nice together, it's a combo you can't go wrong breeding.

Been kind of lazy this year but I remembered to breed this at least. Not sure how I feel about it anymore. x3

That's pretty, I love it. The colors are wonderful together and the pairs look like they're looking at each other in the lineage.

I collected up that combo whenever I could find it this year and influenced mine to do a reversing checker to show off all the sprites. That is, if they stop refusing each other. dry.gif Should one of them ever decide to get it together and behave, it would look like this: Projection

Weird though, I never ended up grabbing any of the male base like what you have. Anything I managed to find was Fem Tri-horn based. huh.gif

Edited by Draketeeth

EDIT: Before I forget, so I don't get myself into a mess next Halloween, can someone breed me a 2nd gen Harvest from a Black Marrow father? I need two. If your Halloween dragons are recovered enough from this year's adventure, anyway. smile.gif

I can do it. Can you pick up right away? PM me.

As for grave mates: Red finned Tidal, Turpentine, Stone, tombstones. Those are my favorites so far. Sunsong, Sunrise, and Black Tea all have a weird appeal to them. White is also nice. Ember seems to be the big popular choice for them, and with good reason. They look nice together, it's a combo you can't go wrong breeding.

That's pretty, I love it. The colors are wonderful together and the pairs look like they're looking at each other in the lineage.

I collected up that combo whenever I could find it this year and influenced mine to do a reversing checker to show off all the sprites. That is, if they stop refusing each other.  <_< Should one of them ever decide to get it together and behave, it would look like this: Projection

Weird though, I never ended up grabbing any of the male base like what you have. Anything I managed to find was Fem Tri-horn based.  :huh:

Ooh, tombstones would be so fitting! Description and name-wise both. c:

*sends good breeding vibes* Hopefully your pairs cooperate! The female tri-horn x male CL looks good. I was never much a fan of the male CL sprite (or really, the female tri-horn :P) but they seem to be two of those breeds that look nice if paired well. x3

Dunno if it's a thing with cave lurkers; I was trying to breed a handful of mates for my new cave lurkers and got nothing out of them. It probably didn't help I was trying uncommon breeds but still. :P

Nothing fancy in comparison with other truly awesome lineages here but I am rather pleased with the outcome. It actually took me longer than expected to get this little one laugh.gif

On the other side I am really frustrated that I couldn't be online for Halloween's release, they look really lovely together with Embers or Magmas rolleyes.gif

4th gen complete. 5th gen here I come! biggrin.gif

That is lovely! Those two dragons are perfect for each other.

4th gen complete. 5th gen here I come! biggrin.gif

love that combo-( now if I could just get the gold I need I'd join you at 4gen --my metals are so stingy)

well ,my lurker x orange nebula miscolored dry.gif

but I did get the right color( and gender) on this one- I need a couple more Cb nebulas to make a mate but I am still not sure I want the frustration at this point.

love that combo-( now if I could just get the gold I need I'd join you at 4gen --my metals are so stingy)

well ,my  lurker x orange nebula miscolored dry.gif

but I did get the right color( and gender) on  this one- I need a couple more Cb nebulas to make a mate but I am still not sure I want the frustration at this point.

definitely an interesting lineage, i wish you good luck if you do that one.

hoping my CL x nebula pairings cooperate...need them to be blue and purple and not fight their influences. slowly making mates for my lurkers.

oh and i just bred this: http://dragcave.net/lineage/hq3PL planning to take it to at least 5th gen. thanks for the suggestion SockPuppet! turned out great!

Edited by spring_dragon

congratulations on your beautiful lineages the swallowtailx BBWis an interesting combo that looks great. and wow alliana1 the gold and autumn is stunning.

You must have the patience of a saint dragonpuck to get that far with both dorsal and nebula alts but the result is impressive

I like your unusual BSA lineage too Flaviel a lot of planning there.

Can i ask some opinions?

I'm trying to build a perfect mate for my Even Gen shimmer

Sweet Dodka of Rose Lake 5 from

3gpinoyxarsani/3g sweetlingxsilver/3g springx rose[95ZGv]~/3gvalx pink[tWBIf] ~(~are mine)

Iwant to continue the valentine checker theme but I'm not sure whether to go for two 4G checkers like this rose/moonstonex sweetling/white

or continue with a combination of 3G checkers

like this 3Gpinkxval/3Gsweetxsilver or this heartseeker/silver xrosebud/moonstone combo heartseeker clashes a bit?

what do you think?

these are my 3Gs and 4Gs so far

3G

val09 xmpink(3G m pink)

*sweetlingx f white-(3G f white) to be bred

sweetlingx f white-(3G f white)

sweetlingx f silver (3G f silver)

rosebudxmoonstone-3Gm moonstone

*rosebud x shadow to be bred 3Gmshadow/rose

heartseeker x f silver(3Gf silver)

4G

val09 xmpink (4G mpink )

*sweetlingx f white-sorenna has said she will give me a f white sibling(http://dragcave.net/lineage/8cX23)

rosebud xmoonstone-4Gm moonstone

pinkxval/sweetxsilver 4g m pink from two 3G's

Edited by velvet_paw

Flaviel - that's beautiful! biggrin.gif If that's nothing fancy, then fancy is an unattainable mark.

velvet_paw - Lovely shimmer there, what a valentine and pink rich lineage. For that line, I feel that female silvers, whites, shadow walkers, pinks, and pink valentines are your friend.

The heartseeker is peculiar because it doesn't really fit the theme, yes it's a valentine, but it's red and brown, both of which are darker and heavier than what you've already got. Likewise I feel the moonstone isn't working for you because it's rich blue, and though checkered beautifully with a pink color, if put into the line you're working on matching, it may feel too heavy because of the dark bold color compared to the lighter pinks/silvers.

Nothing fancy in comparison with other truly awesome lineages here but I am rather pleased with the outcome. It actually took me longer than expected to get this little one  laugh.gif

Congratulation!

As i was able to finish a similar lineage, I know well how much effort is necessary to create such a lineage. smile.gif

Gifting:

White Stripe egg: http://dragcave.net/teleport/d67ae8a1cc766...198efed10a5118e

Best regards

Aulendil

Edited by Aulendil

Congrats everybody on pretty lineages and breeding luck! ^^

To definitely get over Halloween I'll have to say that this and this are the lines I'll try to continue next year smile.gif

@velvet_paw - I really agree that the Moonstone males and the Heartseekers both just stand out as too dark against all the paler colors. I would stick with the lighter ones. smile.gif

Congrats everybody on pretty lineages and breeding luck! ^^

To definitely get over Halloween I'll have to say that this and this are the lines I'll try to continue next year smile.gif

oooh I like the Lurker x speckle-- I will have to remember that for next Halloween smile.gif

@ velvet_paw: i agree with Draketeeth. i can do a 4E white x val 09 if you need.

@ xenolion: congrats on the stripe with color per gen! really pretty.