Generation Association

Even/Perfect Generations V5

Ugh.. have just finished working >.< DC is such a good thing to treat yourself to after work ^w^

Though, regarding how late it is already in my country, I've got to be quick:

@dragonpuck I'll try one of my Golds for a 2d gen autumn for you next time they're ready to breed wink.gif Will let you know the result!

@alliana1 Ok! Then just keep me in mind if you're in need of replacements for any of those autumns. Anyway, a 3d gen swap would be great once we both are there laugh.gif

@Ldyfsh you're welcome to contact me anytime, if you still need 2d gen PB autumns!

@lilysally that's a beautiful checker! It's a pity I cannot help you with a mate though! sad.gif

Edited by Ae0nian

Sooo, I really want to start a Green Copper x Waterhorse line:

Linkity Link

but I don't have nearly enough CB Coppers for that and I'm not having very good luck with swaps.

If anyone is interested in that line and would like to swap, please let me know (or check out my trade links here)

Why must Coppers look amazing with everything?? It's killing me. DX

*Sob* Bad breeding day

She grew up and refused him

Then he grew up and refused her. It was back to back refusals, nothing bred in-between.

Since I have a few dragons different 3rd gens from both of those combos, I have to make sure any

replacement is not inbred with my others. I think the tri-horn was from the AP page.

Also had this incredible AP find that was not related to any of my considerable number of dragons in this combo (working towards 7th gen) refuse BOTH of my 4th gen silvers in the last couple of weeks.

Sorry to hear about those disappointing refusals Elayne. *hugs*

If you need a replacement for the Trihorn x Silver, let me know. I'm up to 4th Gen with that line. And I'm up to 5th Gen for Moonstone x Silver so I'm always up for swaps with that too.

On another note, SHE COLORED RIGHT!! *jumps up and down with excitement* I have the worst luck with Nebulas so I'm incredibly happy she alted. biggrin.gif

Oh, and I finally got to 4th Gen with my Gold x Trihorn line. (Now to find a swap...)

I don't know how it happened but pretty much the only lines I have been doing anymore are metal x common. Maybe it's because they are much harder to get to that ugly 5th Gen view they are all so beautiful....

On another note, SHE COLORED RIGHT!! *jumps up and down with excitement* I have the worst luck with Nebulas so I'm incredibly happy she alted. biggrin.gif

Oh, and I finally got to 4th Gen with my Gold x Trihorn line. (Now to find a swap...)

Wow, very nice, and congrats on both of those!!

@Elayne: Ouch! sad.gif Refusals suck, especially when it's pairs you have high hopes for.

@tiki: NICE! biggrin.gif Nebs can be such brats, glad that one behaved for you.

And at long last, I finally got around to breeding this. *proudface* I don't have a perfect mate at the moment, but might use him as a temporary mate.

Can anyone give me an opinion on this ?

Thanks(:

~Band

Very cute ^^

Daydreams and pinks seem to be a natural match wink.gif

Thanks(:

~Band

Yes I agree, I think they go so well together.

Thanks(:

~Band

Pretty. I love Pinks and Daydreams together. smile.gif

So what do you guys think of this lineage? Do the cave lurkers work, or should I try with a different, darker breed? And if I should, what breeds you all have in mind?

I think it works. I certainly can't think of a better suggestion

So what do you guys think of this lineage? Do the cave lurkers work, or should I try with a different, darker breed? And if I should, what breeds you all have in mind?

I think it looks awesome with the Cavern Lurkers. They balance out the alts in the middle nicely with their hue.

got a question. 

i have done a couple checkers with male BBWs (magi and terrae). 

any ideas on anything for a female BBW checker?

Thanks SockPuppet and grammy for the suggestions.

trying the swallowtails. decided i needed a few more of those and found a few CBs in the AP. so far have one 2nd gen BBW egg and two 2nd gen swallowtail eggs. will definitely be colorful.

Edited by spring_dragon

I think it's stunning!!

Thanks everyone who answered me. I wasn't sure since the purple seems a bit out of place to me.

No, I love the lurkers in there, too. smile.gif

I don't suppose there is anyone able to breed a 7th Gen PB Golden Wyvern unrelated to This, is there? ninja.gif

Thanks everyone for all the input<3 and they've finally reached the 4th Gen!! The good thing about this lineage is that they always produce the eggs I need and never refuse their mates*knocks on wood*

Also, do alternate Blacks and Moonstones look good together like this?

~Band

Edit:tons of mistakes! + added

Edited by band4ever

Thanks everyone for all the input<3 and they've finally reached the 4th Gen!! The good thing about this lineage is that they always produce the eggs I need and never refuse their mates*knocks on wood*

~Band

Edit:tons of mistakes! + added

i like the black moonstone like that. i tend to like perfect checker better 99% of the time, but that one i like the alternating light and dark moonstones.

Edited by spring_dragon

@band4ever I was gifted this awesome dragon, and in my opinion, this is a gorgeous lineage! rolleyes.gif So I totally support your alternate Blacks and Moonstones "startup" :333

@ElayneDragonLover ooh, noo! those pixels are so cruel! sad.gif I can feel your frustration over this! Probably, I could help you with some replacements? Btw, i've reached a 3d gen with my Tan m x Silver f checker! And so, I can breed you a sibling to her! biggrin.gif

@tikigurl91 that HollyxRed neb checker is a pure awesomeness!! ohmy.gif My congrats on having her color right! :333

@xdlugia I also like your lineage with Blacks and Lurkers :3 The purple doesn't actually stand out at all - somehow it blends in with the black well and looks deeper and darker :3 And Lurkers' poses do go well with alt blacks' ^^