Generation Association

Even/Perfect Generations V5

spring_dragon,

I recently had picked up a Thunder x BBW checker in the AP that

was very striking.

Flamingo seem to be popular also.

I just bred this little egg and could use some serious "green vibes" for it!

*Sending green vibes*

I have 5th gen from this lineage now. If you need more gifts I'll be happy to breed you another egg tongue.gif

So far so good with my PB Seragamma project. I already have this and I bred this a few days ago. Now to breed one more 5th gen. I think I'll stop at 7th gen.

Does anybody know if the Autumn Seasonals are here yet? I want to start working on my m Autumn x f Gold checker lineage, but I'm not sure what egg they will give me unsure.gif

Nevermind. I just saw my leetle tree has changed. Autumn is here tongue.gif

Ummmm, ok... I didn't expect this... I have two 2nd gen Golds now and no Autumns blink.gif

Edited by alliana1

Oh, that is truly lovely!

And allow me to show off my latest accomplishment -- my PB Trihorn lineage has a new generation. smile.gif I think there are others that are doing the same lineage. I would love to do an egg swap at some future point. I can breed anything up to and including 5th gen, now. I would love to have some new blood. I have an unmated 4th gen, so would take any from 2nd through 4th gen.

I have also started a new lineage with Nebulas. When will I ever learn? I am still trying to get past 2nd gen on my Nebula x Sunsong! But i was gifted this and this ages ago and it seems a shame not to connect them somehow. I just bred this little egg and could use some serious "green vibes" for it!

i feel your pain with the nebula lineages...i did this one (goes to 5th gen, but i don't own one of the babies for this pair): http://dragcave.net/lineage/vrQUz

love the black with the green nebs though!

Finally i reached 4th gen biggrin.gif

http://dragcave.net/lineage/lC0UJ

Although they only gave me a Ballon, i'm glad to know they didn't refuse!

Now i have to collect some more 2nd gen pairs to start for 5th gen... blink.gif

I'm not so sure if i'll keep this or if i should try for a Copper next week...hmmm...

Ummmm, ok... I didn't expect this... I have two 2nd gen Golds now and no Autumns blink.gif

I've also started working on this checker and got a 2d gen Gold from the Autumn male on the first try ohmy.gif (it's now fogged for safety)!!

Will post here once I get to a 3d gen, maybe someone'll be willing to do a blood swap! :3

Unfortunately, my 2d gen Summer x Gold pair hasn't given me a sinlge baby so far, not even a Summer to share sad.gif

And I can finally call my Silver m x Moonstone f lineage finished! (It's a 6th gen! Yay! Still it would definitely look better with the old lineage view...) Thank you to all the generous people who helped me with this checker!

It would be nice to go further, but I'm not sure if I can fine an unrelated mate for it! :333 The egg is available for adoption!

oooooooooooooooo

@milkaq66 Congrats on getting this far! And good luck with progressing further on! :3

@purplehaze you're welcome to PM me if you still need some PB Tri-Horns! I'll be glad to provide you with 2d gens!

Edited by Ae0nian

*Sending green vibes*

I have 5th gen from this lineage now. If you need more gifts I'll be happy to breed you another egg tongue.gif

Oh, so it was you who offered up those two eggs! I had forgotten -- it was a couple of years ago. ohmy.gif I have the base CBs to match both of those dragons and I doubt I will take it any further, but thanks for the offer. smile.gif

Oh, so it was you who offered up those two eggs! I had forgotten -- it was a couple of years ago. ohmy.gif I have the base CBs to match both of those dragons and I doubt I will take it any further, but thanks for the offer. smile.gif

Ok, I'll send you more green vibes then wink.gif

@ Ae0nian, a friend of mine promised to breed me 2nd gen Autumns. Once I get them I can breed you a 3rd gen.

Ok, I'll send you more green vibes then wink.gif

@ Ae0nian, a friend of mine promised to breed me 2nd gen Autumns. Once I get them I can breed you a 3rd gen.

alliana, thank you! biggrin.gif I'll be happy to share a 3d gen with you once I get there! I've made a note about it in my profile! C:

(or, if you'd prefer 2d gen Autumns instead, let me know!)

Urrrrgggg... Been trying to work on a Moonstone/Sunstone Lineage but getting nothing but Sunstones! Not one Moonstone out of 20+ breedings! ;-;

My Purple/Black line was going so well but this final pairing just won't produce an egg! At least my Coppers are producing so I can work on that line. x'D

Not a good breeding week for me. :P

And allow me to show off my latest accomplishment -- my PB Trihorn lineage has a new generation.  smile.gif I think there are others that are doing the same lineage. I would love to do an egg swap at some future point. I can breed anything up to and including 5th gen, now. I would love to have some new blood. I have an unmated 4th gen, so would take any from 2nd through 4th gen.

I have a 6th gen PB Trihorn

just let me know which pairs you would like offspring from(dragons willing)

@alliana1

I am also working on M Autumn x F Gold, but have only one Gold so far - would love to swap Autumns since I know I will get many before I get another gold( stubborn metals)

willing to breed the Marrow x nebula but only one at a time so we can get a red nebula

I can probably get one more before Halloween, when I will be breeding one for me and dropping the rest-- too bad we can't gift at least one more sad.gif

pm me if interested

Edited by dragonpuck

And allow me to show off my latest accomplishment -- my PB Trihorn lineage has a new generation. smile.gif I think there are others that are doing the same lineage. I would love to do an egg swap at some future point. I can breed anything up to and including 5th gen, now. I would love to have some new blood. I have an unmated 4th gen, so would take any from 2nd through 4th gen.

I have up to 6th gen PB as well. As well as bits and pieces I've collected very slowly trying to build a mate. I'd be happy to do a blood swap smile.gif

purplehaze -So glad you like it, it's taking forever as they rarely produce Flamingoes

Looking for PB EG Autumns... working on a mate for this 6G EG PB that eventually I can produce a mate for a 7G I was given last year. Willing to produce a "Bloodswap" for anyone who is also doing this line smile.gif Can produce anything between 2G and 6G smile.gif PM me if you are interested.

@ Ae0nian, dragonpuck, thank you for the offers! Let me see how many Autumns my friend will breed me. If she give me 2 I won't need more 2nd gens. But of course if any of you want I can breed you 2nd gen or 3rd gen (when it's possible) smile.gif .

OOOH I like that adding it to my future projects if you don't mind laugh.gif may need a couple of harvest ,but that will help clean out the AP

and speaking of which:

ages ago I was looking for messy stones to freeze for my Rock(n'roll) hall of fame and found a lot of stone x spotted green wing! so I made a mate but apparently got sidetracked . So ,months later I have this pretty(thanks to s0r0k4 for the original 3rd gen )

it pays to wander thru one's scroll now and again -- all sorts of hidden treasures there laugh.gif

@nooey I like the salt ( er black tip) x flamingo tooo

so many pretty combos- so little scroll space rolleyes.gif

Edited by dragonpuck

it pays to wander thru one's scroll now and again -- all sorts of hidden treasures there  laugh.gif

How right you are! I get nice surprises all the time -- dragons I had forgotten all about!

Edited by purplehaze

This might not look very exciting but it's taken ages!! Mate waiting patiently rolleyes.gif

seriously, I was trying to help someone out and it took about 20 tries before I got one!

I hope that things are evening out and there will be more. It's not fun to try again and again and be disappointed.

I like the black tips with so many things, and actually picked up some waverunnmers - love the male WR and female BT [poses together smile.gif

Ugh.. have just finished working >.< DC is such a good thing to treat yourself to after work ^w^

Though, regarding how late it is already in my country, I've got to be quick:

@dragonpuck I'll try one of my Golds for a 2d gen autumn for you next time they're ready to breed wink.gif Will let you know the result!

@alliana1 Ok! Then just keep me in mind if you're in need of replacements for any of those autumns. Anyway, a 3d gen swap would be great once we both are there laugh.gif

@Ldyfsh you're welcome to contact me anytime, if you still need 2d gen PB autumns!

@lilysally that's a beautiful checker! It's a pity I cannot help you with a mate though! sad.gif

Edited by Ae0nian