Generation Association

Even/Perfect Generations V5

@ bb315: Thanks for the offer! Since I've been like, inundated with opals (compared to bloodscales, anyway xP), I think I'm focusing my interest on the bloodscales, so if you get any of those, I'd love to home them. :D

@ Sister of the Dragon: Drats, a fogged egg/hatchie! My curiosity remains unsatisfied. What could it beeee? =P

@ dragonsrus: Happy belated birthday! Oh that is a lovely pairing. Good luck finding a swap. The DC gods know I wish I could help. :P

@Dimar-They'll be off CD in two days-ish. smile.gif

Sure!

I can 3rd, 4th, and 5th gens as well, if you guys want a lower one.

I'll be happy with whatever you pass on, it's so pretty and the baseline is lovely.

4th gen would enable me to see the baseline better, but the 6th is so outstanding! I have no hopes of continuing this lineage myself.

I do believe I'd be quite happy with a 5th gen smile.gif Anything you like, though, whatever is easiest for you smile.gif

dragonpuck: your tan RW/speckle is beautiful! I was trying to avoid looking, but I had to. I would never have thought of that combination, it's quite amazing smile.gif

Edited by daba555

dragonpuck, I am sure you used up quite a few bottles of aspirin on

that lineage! But it is surely worth all the headaches you suffered,

just gorgeous!

@ bb315: Thanks for the offer! Since I've been like, inundated with opals (compared to bloodscales, anyway xP), I think I'm focusing my interest on the bloodscales, so if you get any of those, I'd love to home them. biggrin.gif

I bred all my Bloodscales a couple of days ago, so I can give it a try on Wednesday/Thursday earliest - or do you want me to wait until some time after the new release?

I'm trying this even gen pairing: http://dragcave.net/lineage/eznU6

if anybody can give me a hand, I'd appreciate it - so far only one pair gave me a 2g Speckle-Troated... stubborn ones I guess dry.gif

also, any ideas on how to continue with the offspring that is blacktip? I'm quite new to even gen breeding so ideas are welcome smile.gif

I'm trying this even gen pairing: http://dragcave.net/lineage/eznU6

if anybody can give me a hand, I'd appreciate it - so far only one pair gave me a 2g Speckle-Troated... stubborn ones I guess dry.gif

well, there are now 6 salty eggs waiting in the AP with speckle-throated daddies sad.gif

stubborn is too kind of a word!!!

I thought they'd produce at least 1!!!

Thanks! I'll take good care of it and well, if I ever manage to catch a CB stripe ever (or a blusang for that matter) I'll try to breed a mate smile.gif

stripes are pretty easy if you stalk in the forest. tongue.gif

Last week I finished my Nebula project. smile.gif

http://dragcave.net/lineage/c6Zr2

I'm lucky that I actually got the right wings on the first try with that one. Its mom's line was not quite so cooperative. And now I have a second egg from the line, if anyone would like it! Just take good care of it, please! biggrin.gif

Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

And I took this beauty too <3

Hopefully she'll color right happy.gif

Agh, I've never seen jungle or volcano move T^T

well, there are now 6 salty eggs waiting in the AP with speckle-throated daddies sad.gif

stubborn is too kind of a word!!!

I thought they'd produce at least 1!!!

daba555, thanks for trying smile.gif

I guess it will just take a long time to get to even 4EG...

daba555, thanks for trying smile.gif

I guess it will just take a long time to get to even 4EG...

possibly because the salty eggs are newer, so they're still catching up?

anyway, we all tried, and someone is gonna wonder where all those salty eggs came from laugh.gif

we didn't keep any, thinking we ought to be able to breed again later. and I have only 1 slot open, so it was abandon in order to keep trying.

I love the black-tip with so many different things, and I have a friend doing a lineage with Waverunners, they really look nice together.

good luck, I'm sure it'll happen smile.gif maybe someone else will be luckier than we were.

yeah, my friends tried too and all they got out of theirs is salty, jeez rolleyes.gif

well, at least they're pretty biggrin.gif I'm thinking of doing an opposite of even gen out of them tongue.gif

yeah, my friends tried too and all they got out of theirs is salty, jeez rolleyes.gif

well, at least they're pretty biggrin.gif I'm thinking of doing an opposite of even gen out of them tongue.gif

I just tried my pairs as well, and all I got was one Blacktip and a "no interest". Silly dragons. tongue.gif

bred my monochrome Speckle x tan RW

got a speckle again

Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

snagged-- if you'd like one pm me-- I don't expect a tan any time soon tongue.gif

@bb315

I am having the same issue with Balloon x Bleeding moon-- NO ONE has gotten a Balloon dry.gif

Edited by dragonpuck

I might be able to breed some opal/bloodscale for you, have plenty of bloodscales though only 2 opals of each colour

I'll try once I'm not egg-locked again smile.gif

@Varekis, I'm sad to report that I got only Opals from these pairings... maybe next time around

Edited by bb315

Silver

Please take care of this egg and give her a nice name. I would love it if you'd let me know you got it.

Happy Thursday biggrin.gif

Silver

Please take care of this egg and give her a nice name. I would love it if you'd let me know you got it.

Happy Thursday biggrin.gif

thanks for this little beauty wink.gif I will try to find it a suitable mate biggrin.gif

Need some advice. Thanks to a lucky AP find on the black tipped I was able to breed this. Should I influence it female as a mate to this or should I hold out for a Royal Crimson to use as a mate instead?

Or am I better off with the original planned mate which produced this