Generation Association

Even/Perfect Generations V5

Natli, congrats, I love the lineage!!!!

MysticTiger - do you need 2nd gens too, because I can try!

Sorenna - I've sent you a pm with a sec gen gw!!!!

As for my lineages, I really love how my sunrise x red neb came out so I got another egg today, a 5th gen. If anyone would like to adopt it, try here! and if it's requested, I can open a list.

Other than that, ALL my metallic x common checkers failed to reproduce this week, I just got a sec gen silver from magi dad. Maybe next week I'll be..... luckier! :-)

Been trying to do my Purple Checkerboards and some are a lot harder than others. All of my Female Purple / Male Waterhorse have turned up nothing but Waterhorse eggs, the same with Male Purple / Female Bleeding Moon only producing Bleeding Moon. How frustrating! When did Purple suddenly become uncommons? D:

Oh man, I'm having the opposite problem! Keep getting purples (or no eggs)... then again, I'm trying for tan ridgewings. rolleyes.gif This is the last pair I need a tan from to build the last step!

Best of luck with your project! Purple x bleeding moon sounds awesome. Let me know if you want me to poke my ones to see if they can toss some purples for ya. x3

I can't believe I am working on this lineage since May but now I finally have a pretty 4th G Royal Blue. All I have to do now is to breed her a mate and play the Nebula roulette again rolleyes.gif

The last Nebula that didn't alt green or purple was a CB female Blue born in May laugh.gif

Pretty lineage, Flaviel!

And I just lost the Nebula roulette for this little one. http://dragcave.net/lineage/4yNDe

Which is heartbreaking because it is only the second neb I got from them ever!

oh, so sorry! Nebulas are so hard!!!

Flaviel, that is really, really pretty smile.gif I'm to chicken to try it, I'd end up in a loony bin blink.gif

I have been working on the male silver/female green copper checker, and have done some trading - yippee!

But, to date, this is as far as I've gotten:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/fTm7N

The hubby has the exact same copper, he just bred it - we'll have to try again so we can swap silver mates.

When we started, we could get silver but not copper. Now it feels like we can get copper in the 3rd gen but not silver, LOL. But we've only each tried once with any results, so maybe next time.

On a new subject, I need to ask for help with some ideas.

Someone has asked for a tinsel from this one:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/D1rh1

I have no idea what I could do with this. I certainly don't want to just breed a 3rd-gen all white male, but what can I do?

Any ideas? Well, gold/white does occur to me, just now. I would love any ideas and opinions.

I have no idea what I could do with this.  I certainly don't want to just breed a 3rd-gen all white male, but what can I do?

Any ideas?  Well, gold/white does occur to me, just now.  I would love any ideas and opinions.

I would suggest making 2 different mates. I would say a 3rd gen PB White mate is what most people would consider "nice" or "clean". My other suggestion would be try to make a Rainbow/Red Copper Mate like a mirror for your tinsel. I'm not good at painting pictures..LOL. Hope that makes sense? Have a good weekend everyone biggrin.gif

Edited by dragonsrus

daba555,

You could do the male mate as a mirror reflection of a golden golden for

first top male and the rest to be whites like your Tinsel lineage.

Gold, Golden Wyvern, even Harvest would work.

I have no idea what I could do with this.  I certainly don't want to just breed a 3rd-gen all white male, but what can I do?

Any ideas?  Well, gold/white does occur to me, just now.  I would love any ideas and opinions.

I think that maybe a mirror mate with Harvests or Seragammas instead of the Bronze Tinsels would look good smile.gif

Edit: I just saw this lineage in the "Great lineages found in the AP"-Thread. Doesn't look bad cool.gif

Edited by Flaviel

thank you so much, I think those are all good ideas!

seeing the GW/tinsel really makes it easier to visualize.

and, the one I have is a sibling to the one Flaviel shows.

I love it, but I hate to duplicate it wink.gif Maybe I can first try it with a gold, see if I can do it, and if not, then I'll try the GW, because it really is pretty. I love harvest dragons, but I prefer the female over the male, so that would be a last resort smile.gif

I love this thread!!!

Deb

Easiest shiny checker ever blink.gif I bred my third gen, was gifted the mate in an FFA a few hours later, then he just grew up and gave me a 4th gen. Good boy. http://dragcave.net/lineage/bppyw

Am looking forward to being able to breed this royal crimson: http://www.coup-detat.info/NDER/Lineage.ph...en=4&mate=LVyjA I just had a panic moment when I couldn't find the female anywhere on my scroll. Thought I'd accidentally released her. Am sad my 3rd gen crimson from gold tinsel is a stair, that could have been awesome.

I quite like this pairing. Would really love some fresh blood since I only have the two CB bloodscales (esp some bloodscales since I haven't been able to coax one out of mine, yet!). Of course I'm willing to trade/swap ^^

I might be able to breed some opal/bloodscale for you, have plenty of bloodscales though only 2 opals of each colour

I'll try once I'm not egg-locked again smile.gif

I need some help. I wonder how a mate for this one should look like. I have this stripe (given to me as a mate for his sister), but both are males. Any ideas what can I do? (Breeding another holly and influencing it female is the last resort wink.gif )

Thank you, happymom and Varekis! I might take you up on your offer sometime!

This set of breeding did a little better. Purple/Albino didn't produce anything but Albino. Purple/Balloon only produced one Purple with the other pairings being no egg or straight up refusal. Purple/Black did the best yet, providing me with two Purples and two Blacks! That means, i'll be able to start on that line right away! ♥

Next Breeding will be Purple/Black Tea, Purple/Blacktip and Purple/Blusang (although I can't go very far on that one because I don't have as many CBs). I've decided to go alphabetical for now and see how it goes.

After two refusals and a lot of 'not tonight, I have a headache', I finally got this pretty pony.

I had originally found 2 3gs, 1 4g, and 1 5g on the AP, but of course the 3gs refused so I had to resort to Breeding/Gifting for a couple of 2gs, and *they* refused, so I got a couple more and finally got to 6gs.

Edited by prpldrgnfr

Could anyone here help me with a bloodswap? I had 2 pair and 1 refused and the other gave me gold. I really need to swap the gold so I can try switching mates next week. Does it help if I tell my birthday is tomorrow tongue.gif

Have:

3rd Gen GOLD from male green copper checker. http://dragcave.net/lineage/ZG95u

Offer on Z Gold

After two refusals and a lot of 'not tonight, I have a headache', I finally got this pretty pony.

I had originally found 2 3gs, 1 4g, and 1 5g on the AP, but of course the 3gs refused so I had to resort to Breeding/Gifting for a couple of 2gs, and *they* refused, so I got a couple more and finally got to 6gs.

gorgeous! and it's gorgeous even with the new lineage view, I love it smile.gif any time you plan to give away a sibling, can I get on the list?

dragonsrus: I would help if I could, I've not been successful getting even a second gen from that combination sad.gif

I intend to keep trying because I'd wanted something to trade anyway, so maybe next time.

and Happy Birthday biggrin.gif

YAY

pretty momchromatic tan ridge x speckle

If my 2nd gen pairs would give a tans and I might get up to 5th

I picked this up a while ago meaning to breed a mate then got sidetracked rolleyes.gif

Got the red nebulaon the first try-*shock shock*. Seems that the hard part will be getting a dorsal of any color

3 pairs and all no egg blink.gif my new CB neb produced a purple but I still can't figure why dorsals ( and balloons -- for a different project) are so hard to get *sighs*

Edited by dragonpuck

gorgeous! and it's gorgeous even with the new lineage view, I love it smile.gif any time you plan to give away a sibling, can I get on the list?

dragonsrus: I would help if I could, I've not been successful getting even a second gen from that combination sad.gif

I intend to keep trying because I'd wanted something to trade anyway, so maybe next time.

and Happy Birthday biggrin.gif

You're on! biggrin.gif

prpldrgnfr, if you're actually taking names, I would love to be on the list behind daba555. I love lineages like that. tongue.gif

FINALLY, I got a Red Stripe from this pair! I didn't breed the lineage myself- the parents were someone else's projects- but I've been trying so hard for months to get the right color. My stripes hate me! xd.png

My dragons suddenly decided to give me lots of Purples instead of Spitfires, so now I have this Gen3 boy and this egg without mates. I've got plenty of Gen2 Spitfires but not enough CBs to breed mates, so if anyone could donate Gen2 Purples from female Spitfires that'd be greatly appreciated...

And I finally sorted out my confusion with this project and bred a mixbreed deadline. Nothing special, but something that went haywire a month or two ago and had to get tamed. laugh.gif

prpldrgnfr, if you're actually taking names, I would love to be on the list behind daba555. I love lineages like that. tongue.gif

Sure!

I can 3rd, 4th, and 5th gens as well, if you guys want a lower one.

Sure!

I can 3rd, 4th, and 5th gens as well, if you guys want a lower one.

Thank you! I quite like the 6th Gen, but I'd be perfectly happy with a 5th Gen if it makes breeding easier for you. smile.gif

Edited by Dimar

@ bb315: Thanks for the offer! Since I've been like, inundated with opals (compared to bloodscales, anyway xP), I think I'm focusing my interest on the bloodscales, so if you get any of those, I'd love to home them. :D

@ Sister of the Dragon: Drats, a fogged egg/hatchie! My curiosity remains unsatisfied. What could it beeee? =P

@ dragonsrus: Happy belated birthday! Oh that is a lovely pairing. Good luck finding a swap. The DC gods know I wish I could help. :P

@Dimar-They'll be off CD in two days-ish. smile.gif