Generation Association

Even/Perfect Generations V5

I am so happy, it ALTED! especially because it took a very long time to get it past 4th gen and then within a few weeks I was able to complete the project with a 6th gen biggrin.gif

Aquamyrine

Been a long, long time since I've been here!

Everyone has got some amazing lines going--I'm going to have to work hard to catch back up! Did find a couple interesting eggs this morning.

First, this beauty will now be waiting an eternity for me to find it a proper mate. Gorgeous anyway though.

And I think this baby will have a lot of potential...and I might also have a semi-fitting mate.

Yay~~ Another project finished. biggrin.gif Now I just have to name all of them............................. *facepalm*

Congrats hat17! It's really nice pairing. Though, I guess it's hard to breed the Blusangs? I'm still struggeling with my Tsunami Wyvern x Blusang line but I might as well give this a try too. :3

@klinneah: Personally I think there are too many different colours. Maybe you should go with either a 2nd Gen Thunder from Alt Neb or a 2nd Gen Alt Neb. The Electrics aren't really fitting in with the Nebs.

Thank you! I'll think of something else for the electric, since I love the parent's names.

Edited by klinneah

I am so happy, it ALTED! especially because it took a very long time to get it past 4th gen and then within a few weeks I was able to complete the project with a 6th gen biggrin.gif

Aquamyrine

wow! You really have patience! lol

My nebula didn't alt, so my possible 4th gen is postponed... again! dry.gif

Is anyone doing a lineage like this one? I would live to trade a 4th gen for a similar lineage!!!! rolleyes.gif

This white stripe i got it from ap, and i was lucky to come out with the perfect mate after the first try!

All of you have wonderful ideas, a great eye for picking up the colors that go amazing together!

I censorkip.gif ! ninja.gif

I always steal other people's ideas or i start a lineage after i'm picking up a sec gen egg from the ap, like with this pair... the tsunami i rescued it from ap!

Edited by happymom

Congrats hat17! It's really nice pairing. Though, I guess it's hard to breed the Blusangs? I'm still struggeling with my Tsunami Wyvern x Blusang line but I might as well give this a try too. :3

Thanks! biggrin.gif Believe it or not, the hardest part was breeding 2nd gen pinks, when I kept getting blusangs so I had to ask for help in the EG trading thread. It's one of the easier project I've done once it got going actually. tongue.gif Good luck with your tsunami x blusang project!

Finally finished! biggrin.gif

All 2nd gens are on my scroll, though some of the CBs aren't.

If anyone needs even-gen PB purples of any gen up to 7th for their lineages, PM me. xd.png

Also, who would have thought that it's easier to get a black from storm, stone AND terrae than a skywing from water x skywing? Blunas, Blunas, Blunas... (and one water...) I love the Bluna sprite, but sometimes they can be a real pain for lineages if you don't want them. xd.png

Edited by Lastalda

Also, who would have thought that it's easier to get a black from storm, stone AND terrae than a skywing from water x skywing? Blunas, Blunas, Blunas... (and one water...) I love the Bluna sprite, but sometimes they can be a real pain for lineages if you don't want them. xd.png

Lol, I'm having similar problems breeding Pebbles instead of Geodes from a Pebble x Pebble pair. rolleyes.gif You also reminded me that my Black x Daydream pair were off CD, but they decided not to give me a Black egg this time. Boo.

There are some stunning lineages being shown off here - massive congrats to everyone! smile.gif

Lol, I'm having similar problems breeding Pebbles instead of Geodes from a Pebble x Pebble pair.  rolleyes.gif

What, you mean like this (look at "With Gravilla glauca")? rolleyes.gif (note that the first 2 pebbles were born before there were Geodes...)

Edited by Lastalda

What, you mean like this (look at "With Gravilla glauca")? rolleyes.gif (note that the first 2 pebbles were born before there were Geodes...)

Perhaps not *quite* that bad! xd.png Though between them, two Pebble x Pebble pairs have spat out 8 Geodes in a row. rolleyes.gif

Grats on the pretties, successful nebs and rares!

I have most of my mints named minty things and <3 peppermint. I'm tempted to try mint x ice now xd.png

And as far as geodes... oh yes. I have one of those pairs I don't think geodes are as rare as people think they are o.O

I have a pair of greens who like spitting out geodes as well o.O I ended up using a geode baby in the lineage they are in (first geode I bred myself) but almost all the eggs they produce are geodes.

take a look for yourselves

EDIT: tried to breed a geode for the ap and got a green blink.gif they must have heard me talk'n

Edited by brairtrainer

They gave me a Gold! On only the third try!

Dracaena, I'll contact you about a mate, as you offered, in a few days or so. xd.png

I love that! especially cause of the name Shanna in the lineage, thats my real name! haha

Lastalda that black egg, that lineage is stunning! I love its fade to black effect!!

well, they liked each other biggrin.gif

not a perfect checker, but you work with what you have-- especially when it takes over 2 years laugh.gif

2 years o.O

Well now I don't feel so badly about my Shadow Walker x Gold that is being so stubborn.

Grats!

Grats Dragonpuck! No matter that it's not a perfect checker... I think I like it better that way. tongue.gif It's interesting! And very pretty. <3

And grats to Dimar too.

I need my golds to get the memo when it comes to breeding shinies.

I wanna hurry up and breed a gold 3rd gen on my Bright Pink/Gold lineage so I can look for bloodswaps. xd.png I have the feeling that won't be easy.

edit:

Also, yay! I love it when my dragons cooperate. tongue.gif

One step closer to finishing this~ <3

Edited by kleptomaniac

Hi, guys!!

My congrats on so many pretty lines here!!! wub.gif (Looked through some pages to enjoy the lineages :333)

@dragonpuck, that baby you got is so pretty!! even if it's not a perfect checker it looks brilliant :33 (especially, taking into account how much time you put into breeding it!!)

I'm currently working, among other projects, on this beautiful checker (Purple m * Gold f)

I wonder, if anyone else here might be working on the same lineage? I'm looking for a 3d gen purple of the same breed/gender pairing ninja.gif

If anyone here's working on the same project and need help - I would love to gift my baby to them! Just PM me wink.gif

Sincerley,

Aeo~

Thanks everyone biggrin.gif

I guess we have to take the good and the bad

finally got eggs from

brine x pink

and

GW x black( have a mate waiting)

but my newly gifted 2nd gen stripe from Male Holly refused her mate dry.gif

so I'm searching again

*sighs*