Generation Association

Even/Perfect Generations V5

but my newly gifted 2nd gen stripe from Male Holly refused her mate dry.gif

so I'm searching again

*sighs*

Why not ask the same breeder? In my experience, they love to help to get a lineage going...

Huh, that pose and Blunas would be great together. I never realized how similar they are.

I'd offer some luck on the silver breeding, but I have none in that regard. So I'll hope yours are more willing than mine tongue.gif

Grats Amazon! Did you finish all your color patches?

Grats Amazon! Did you finish all your color patches?

Not yet, but I'm getting there. 8 of 16 now complete. happy.gif

@kleptomanic: Ooo, pretty!

Edited by Amazon_warrior

I am so happy, it ALTED! especially because it took a very long time to get it past 4th gen and then within a few weeks I was able to complete the project with a 6th gen biggrin.gif

Aquamyrine

That's really pretty Aqua, I know how long it can take breeding them in the right colourway! laugh.gif This is mine so far: http://dragcave.net/lineage/UKGtG. It's up to 5th gen atm, and I have all the CBs needed to make its mate and take it to 6th gen. Unfortunately they aren't as good breeders as the first set, I never had a single refusal the first time, and this lot have already had one refusal! Once I finish this and get another 32 CBs total I'm going to breed down to 7th gen - I must be mad! I just need to decide what quotes to use with them.

Thanks guys! I guess anyone who has tried to make a nebula lineage feels this pain. tongue.gif

I hope they cooperate soon though.

Jade, I'll PM you! Thanks. tongue.gif#

edit:

White on the 2nd try! <3 Glorious.

Edited by kleptomaniac

You can pm me too klepto, mine are sitting around doing nothing tongue.gif

Grats on the stripe! Mine were also especially willing this weekend, with this pretty as the cherry on the cake! This makes #7 of this gen, hopefully they'll take it to the next gen (and the one after that!) soon wub.gif

Awesome, cheers! <3

That is super nice, and it looks like a ton of hard work! Anything above gen 6/7 scares me too much to attempt personally, haha.

I hope it works out for you.

You can pm me too klepto, mine are sitting around doing nothing tongue.gif

Grats on the stripe! Mine were also especially willing this weekend, with this pretty as the cherry on the cake! This makes #7 of this gen, hopefully they'll take it to the next gen (and the one after that!) soon wub.gif

Very nice Melia!

btw, I notice a lot of you have stripe lines, if you ever need fresh 2nd gen blood, let me know. I have quite a few CB stripes and I don't do lineages with them smile.gif

Got you a neb on the first attempt Klepto, I'll hatch it foryou so as not to clog up your egg space smile.gif Lets hope a green pops! lol

Thanks! <3 Squee.

I generally avoid stripes since they can be so stubborn when it comes to producing the right colour, but I happened to pick up a matching 3rd gen last month and fell in love. tongue.gif I just had to build a mate for it. <3

Next on the list is this baby. Think Vines would work in the place of frills?

... I guess I could do a 5th gen with vines - frills - terraes and then something else green.

Edited by kleptomaniac

I am going to murder this pair in a fit of rage one day

Been breeding them since October and no greens. xd.png

... Nebulas, man. They suck.

LOL! Well maybe they want to be zombies xd.png

If you need a Frill x Stripe, I have 3 I can breed that are about 50/50 with my stripes. I usually just ap drop the eggs. http://dragcave.net/view/9nhj http://dragcave.net/view/7BoZ http://dragcave.net/view/UPq8 I did just that Saturday I think, so they're on cooldown for awhile.

That Winter moonstone is gorgeous and makes me wish I had done a winter lineage. But I had no cbs to start with this year. I've been collecting them though, so I'll have some to start something next year biggrin.gif

Edited by Vhale

this shimmerkin! I'm thinking of doing a mirror with a male silver in the place of the shimmerscale. What do ya'll think?

Mirror or matching? Matching with a Silver in there would look lovely, I think c:

Awesome, thanks! I'll have to get started on building a mate for it. biggrin.gif

If you want, I could try and create another egg from the pair that created this guy for you after I'm done Goldenscale Lottery. True, it's not pure-blood, but it would certainly be something interesting.

If you want, I could try and create another egg from the pair that created this guy for you after I'm done Goldenscale Lottery. True, it's not pure-blood, but it would certainly be something interesting.

I actually have everything to make a mate already. I have a 4th Gen, just bred a 3rd Gen and a 2nd Gen to go with the other 2nd Gen I have. So, as long as everyone cooperates, it shouldn't be too long until I have a mate. smile.gif

But thank you for the offer. <33