Generation Association

Even/Perfect Generations V5

Congratulations on all the shinies and other pretties, guys! Everyone's projects are looking so beautiful, especially your rainbow, Amazon_warrior!

As much as I adore metal x Halloween checkers, I now have two that I can't continue for several months! What do you think of this pair as a temporary match?

I was also very kindly gifted this gorgeous, amazing little one who I love to death. If she genders right, I was thinking maybe these two? Until Halloween gives me an opportunity to give her a perfect mate, anyway.

Thanks! happy.gif

Both of those look lovely! biggrin.gif *sends shiny breeding vibes*

Looking for help to get a mate for this pretty Golden Wyvern, who is probably my nicest checkerboard dragon because of the two species involved.

In other news, really hoping that this Black alts. xd.png

Another failed alt for my Echo lineage. Sigh.

On the bright side, my flamingo x bbw checker is doing extremely well right now. I just bred 3 3rd gens, with the last pair being a no interest. After all the refusals I've been getting lately hey, I'll take that.

With this lovely little egg, I have all the 2nd gen Reds I need for my rainbow of DOOM! Huge thanks to all four CB Holly owners for helping me out with this - you guys are awesome. biggrin.gif <3 <3

thats sounds exciting, a Rainbow of Doom, can't wait to see it!

HotIce: ohmy.gif Pretty! Congratz!

Amazon: wow, where do you get those? ohmy.gif

Kiryu: I can either try for a GW or an SW for you come Halloween, if you like. I only have one female cb though, so if she likes neither of my male SWs we've got a problem xd.png (haven't tried her with them yet)

Oh, and I finally managed a white he doesn't refuse. One step closer to next Halloween smile.gif

(Still looking for a 2nd gen red dorsal from male marrow, though)

Amazon: wow, where do you get those? ohmy.gif

Errm, a combination of asking nicely and some fairly modest (imo) trades. smile.gif

Im trying to do a PB linage of the ultra violets, for some insane reason I also wanted it to be a perfect checker board as well which added even more work... i have to collect a loooot of CB purples and my pinks are just over worked from all the influenceing laugh.gif

On top of all that, im trying to make sure everything is named... can get rather hard thinking them up!

It is a real kick in the teeth though when a pair of ultras decided to give me a spitfire egg... check it out <<Lineage>>...

However after I discovered google docs, it makes tracking so much easier, still... doesn't lessen the time required and all the work needed to get it that far ¬¬

>>My UltraViolet Project<<

Pale browns are female spitfires

Purples are... male purples laugh.gif

Dark blues are male Ultras

Pale blues are female Ultras

Im getting there but there are still sooo many blanks to fill... unsure.gif

@ForsakenSorceress

If you want some help with that, I can breed this lineage http://dragcave.net/lineage/Ej8bd

I'm debating if I should even gen my old Valentines this year. I had been breeding them as stairsteps. (And I just saw their parent's lost their names sad.gif )

But one is from a daydream and one is from a purple. Can anyone help provide a mate for them? Will certainly be happy to swap lineages!

http://dragcave.net/lineage/RRTu

http://dragcave.net/lineage/ZJ8h

Wasn't expecting this when I bred my Golden Wyvern X Royal Blue for a project.

Here's hoping they grow up to like each other.

AND look at what I snagged off of the AP <3 (now re-homed with Nervenklinik since he had been looking for the lineage)

@ HotIce80- Congrats on the alt!

@ Vhale- I wish I could help but I don't own any CB Valentines. sad.gif

@ dragonpuck- I would wait for the blue Stripe.

Edited by sheppardkid

ok I need an opinion or two

should I go ahead and breed this pair or should I wait until I get a blue stripe unsure.gif

http://www.coup-detat.info/NDER/Lineage.ph...en=4&mate=dviTK

Depends if you do lifemates o3o If you don't, I'd breed those now but continue trying for a blue stripe and then replace the white stripe with the blue stripe. If you do lifemates, yeah, wait for a blue stripe.

@dragonpuck, I think I'd be inclined to wait for a Blue stripe too, but that little White one is certainly pretty as well.

Here's hoping they grow up to like each other.

AND look at what I snagged off of the AP <3

Oh my gosh that Silver x RB lineage is one of the prettiest things I've ever seen! Congratulations! And lucky find on the AP, I've been after one of those forever. smile.gif

I've had some good luck lately, so I'm wary about the future tables turning. Still, he turned Green! Hopefully he will like her, but unfortunately his colouring didn't rub off on on him. Sigh. But! He's my first finished lineage baby, so I will keep him.

BOTH PAIRS LOVED EACH OTHER. So happy! From the ashes of refusal rose a phoenix of success!

My fourth-time-lucky red Nebula girl not only liked her mate but gave me a Nebula egg. Time to play colour roulette again. rolleyes.gif

My White x Silver x Shadow Walker temporary lovers gave me a White egg. I think I'm growing quite fond of the pairing. And my gorgeous Gold Miss at least didn't refuse him, but they gave me no egg.

Edited by Nervenklinik

Great news with the blacks Nerven! So nice to see a turn in fortune.

And potential with the your other projects as well.

sheppardkid, good luck with the lovely silver/RB's. they're totally gorgeous.

And super AP find!!

My fourth-time-lucky red Nebula girl not only liked her mate but gave me a Nebula egg. Time to play colour roulette again. rolleyes.gif

wow I love those two together, I hadn't considered it. Very pretty, hope its the color you need!

ok I need an opinion or two

should I go ahead and breed this pair or should I wait until I get a blue stripe unsure.gif

http://www.coup-detat.info/NDER/Lineage.ph...en=4&mate=dviTK

thanks everyone-- blue stripe it is ( I thought that myself, but it was so pretty)

I was in the process of gifting it when a pretty blue stripe appeared on my scroll

thankfully another egg had just hatched or I would have missed again!!

thanks everyone-- blue stripe it is ( I thought that myself, but it was so pretty)

I was in the process of gifting it when a pretty blue stripe appeared on my scroll

thankfully another egg had just hatched or I would have missed again!!

blue stripe!!!!! smile.gif

Nebs, gah! I keep on deciding that I need a break from nebs and keep on getting suckered back into them laugh.gif

I thought I might try combining the green neb/gold with the gold/ heartseekers. i don't fancy my chances on getting a green neb tho. unsure.gif

http://dragcave.net/lineage/FlLBi

Might try this as well: NDER lineage

These types would be fun and pretty to fill in until next Halloween, I think?

And then my scroll switched to producing blue fems, so it's time to try for some ladies for the blue line. http://dragcave.net/lineage/vfSPX

With my neb luck, it could be any color bar blue.

Meanwhile the metals are doing nicely. The male golds x Lurkers are a bit slack but they are young and have time to find their enchantress I guess.

Next Halloween is going to be so much fun! xd.png

(Presuming I can fit in everything I will want)

I have a 2nd 3rd gen gold x yule http://dragcave.net/lineage/ZgEdZ

If anyone has a project going that could use this, drop me a PM.

PS Grats to Amazon - couldn't have happened to a nicer person!!

Edited by Shamiir

Yay! Success! And I'm calling this project complete. smile.gif Now I should start back up on my PB guardian project. Or see if I can catch up to the people who are doing PB brimstones. biggrin.gif