RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

Awsome sauce talent show try outs... I CLEANED UP YESTERDAY AND THE CLEANING LADY'S DOUBLE CLEANED groan

...Tired. Not sleepy-tired, but long-day-tired. Bed sounds nice...

-----

I want to, but there are a few reasons I shouldn't.

1. My life right now is ruled by work, school and work.

2. I think I'd give people too much leeway

3. Lazy runs in my genes

4. Banana

Yeah... I get slap-happy when I'm tired... And a little random.

Edited by Daydreamer09

The fingers in my hand keep feeling...scrapped, I guess? Like, prickly and tingly, but not in a falling asleep kind of way. But they're not. Why you do this to me? =U

Give him the card. IN A GENTLEMAN-LIKE MANNER.

Why is manga-Vexen so much more awesome than game-Vexen? D: In the manga he makes Zex and Lex some homemade pickles! Mrr.

Irritated. Very irritated. Come online, I want you to meet Molxxy D:

ETA: Whoa, now I want to make creepy-Vex from the first page of vol.2 into my avvie.. >:D MISSION UNDERWAY

Edited by Aquenee

Aaannd now my address....... though he lives more than one thousand miles away from me so what's there to worry about......

Too quick to demonize. Too sensitive. A person gave you some criticism, constructive criticism, but because you're too damn full of yourself you immediately turned them into complete demons in your head and thus the parts of the comment that were genuine praise just sounds like sarcasm in your ears. Too quick to demonize. Fail to gain some self-reflection and distance to yourself. Never learn anything. Without love it cannot be seen.

Past few days was great doing something different for a change at work. The downside to it? Having to adjust my sleeping regime and leaving work in the afternoon completely spent. I hope that they decide to keep me on the remodel aspect throughout the process.

Glad I look at the schedule or I would have been there too early today.

Hmmm... Should I meet some people that I haven't even talked with this weekend or should I just stay at home and draw a few drawings?

Why can't I have nice things?

---------

I can't concentrate...

Edited by omgitskairi

Agh!!! I just want to scream and cry and rip my hair out. Holding this all in is killing me. I'm just going to snap. I can't take it anymore. I just can't. One person can only be so strong for so long until it just overwhelms them.

I'm back to the very first thought after my mother died and I never thought I'd say this again. I can't do all of this. I'm not grown up. I can't do it.

I'm drowning. Someone please save me.

DDDDXX

It's like those kiddy-medicines that supposedly tastes like chocolate or strawberry but is actually just awful.

*throws tiki a life vest and swims out to save her*

~

This fits so well. But what's the point of it making sense if there's no fix? Just more depressing.

Wow, that was fast. Holy...

It's amazing. In less than 12 hours my luck has changed so fast I can't believe it. There's still so much I need to do but once again, I feel like I can do this. I'm just so happy I don't have to worry about my sister being homeless, if she is going to be able to finish school. If I might be homeless, lose my job....

I knew you were watching over me mom. I knew you'd never leave me. Thank you.

Oh and... *huggles Sock* I'm glad someone was listening to my self pity rant.

I don't like feeling like this. I don't care about anything anymore. My snake's the only thing that's keeping me together. I'm scared.

I'm scared to death of light

and

silence

I. ****ing. Hate. School.

I know this is a stupid, immature thing to say, but I do. I don't care about learning anymore. I hate the stress. I hate the pressure. I hate the deadlines, I hate the grades, I hate everything. I just want to be happy. Is that too much to ask? I can't give 100% on everything. I'd go ****ing crazy. There's only so much I can handle before I go off the edge. And I think I'm reaching the limit.