RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

I wonder how old Spongebob really is...

If he has 374 consecutive Employee of the Month awards, that means he's been there for at least 31 years, which means he is at least 45.

I realize it's not real and it's just a kid show but still...

That's just... weird... O.o

Okay, dude. I used to like you. I'm over that. But seriously, that's not funny. Stop being such an ***.

I really should do that Chemistry work. I'm almost done and it shouldn't really take more than 20 minutes...

Sometimes, it's like,

I do not care

so

stfu.

And apparently my body does not like me skipping breakfast because awful hungry revenge constantly for hours today. e.e

Out of the two people that I've sent a PM about gifting a gold dragon egg not sure of the two who accepted it after finding it no longer on my scroll. Right now the egg is fogged. blink.gif

Why is he like this....? His mind.... I can't help but to find it intriguing and frighting; he scares me..... but I'm compelled.... and yet, I cannot say anything. I am.... astonished.... lost in words.

I am meager....

I'm hungry...I totally am the only one on Spring Break...I should probably put in my contacts...

I'm really not sure if she was being rude or not...

It's good to chat with my sister again.

Ahahahahahahahahahahaha

You think he is? But you aren't? So he doesn't but you do? And so does he?

Ahahahahahahahahahahaha

I mean.

Ahem.

Haha. That's hilarious.

Ugh, my arm hurts...I can only hope that fixed the situation. Geez, I hope it did...

Oops - isomorphic controls.

Twice they have call me at home trying to see if I would come in. With the past few days really needed this breather simply ignored them.

Steve is indeed his name.

Not feeling up today be heading for work physically. What did I do to my shoulder? It feels like it is throbbing whenever I move it.

Oops, almost thought this was the Crlt+V thread...I'm hungry...I should probably change clothes soon...

Should I? Should I not? There are pros and cons that must be weighed before considering ordering the external hard drive. And now I'm peeved. I had just recently bred a gold egg to gift a person on my IOU list and the egg died from view bombing. What I do not understand that I had not posted it on any Incubator sites.

Edited by GokaiPink

How come you guys can't let me be in a good mood for just a moment?