RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

Would hot water cause rust to form faster then cold water?

Yes, I believe. Changing the temperature is one way to make a chemical reaction happen quicker.

I don't want her to come anymore. I can't live with her. If it weren't for the snake, I would've ditched this place months ago.

I shouldn't be this uncomfortable in my own house. I can't do anything because you're always here on our couch. Go to your own house. I hate it when you're here. You don't live here. Either pitch in for rent or go. =|

What started off to be a bad start yesterday turn out good in the end and hope that today will mirror that. Right now I feel so calm and yet really should consider getting finish for work.

What, just a ten point quiz grade? That's not enough extra credit. :I I'll stay longer if I can get more but I don't think he'd do that.

I am laaaaaate, but no one told me it was my Broncos who got Manning!!!!!!!

Hope he has better luck in the injury department.

I'm getting into one of my "moods" again /:

Today was terrible, and felt like such a waste of a Saturday. Hopefully tomorrow will be a lot better </3

GOSH. Sometimes mom's just... GRHSGSAFVUF! >< Why can't she let me stay up late on Saturday night? I know I have to go to church... But.... The anime is... just too addicting.... @_@

Wait... What the.... Get off me, stupid cat! Your suffocating me! >0<' Don't lay of me when you're so fat!

EDIT: Wow... I could just stare at my avatar forever. +.+ Up, down, up, down, up, down.... Well, back to my anime!

Edited by DragonWolfRyoko

I hope that there's something they can do at the hospital to help my mom. That finger really looking more puffy...and I'm also scared for her too. I don't want to go to work now with this fear in my mind.

I could swear I've already done this earlier, I already know this so why is not in my papers?!

I should really change clothes...I'm hungry and want Cheetos...I want Dr. Pepper...

Got a new toilet seat. I was the first to use it, or 'Chasten' it, according tomy mom. /weirded out

At least it doesn't have mold on it, like our old one did.

(That's why we got rid of it, BTW.)