RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

The guests in my park are all pansies. I would so go on a roller coaster labeled as 'Ultra Extreme' with a nausea tolerance of 'Way too high for anyone's well-being.' Pfft.

So much to do...

Never NOT read that sexually.

/immature giggling

Just had a scare there and continue feel my heart racing from it. I had left the door open just for a second turning around to grab the washing bag (the one that can be put in the wash) and turn around to see my kitty standing looking outside. I had to drop everything, but that caused her to go back inside the house (apt room).

If someone had open their door or the outside door next...oh...man....Had that happen once when we first moved, don't wanna relive that one

Oh-no-oh-no-oh-no-oh-NO! I though I had more time! My time is almost up! censorkip.gif! I....I have to do something before I'm totally screwed.

The smoke alarm keeps going off for no apparent reason, which either scares the censorkip.gif out of me, or wakes me up.

This world will never be what I expected

And if I don't belong who would have guessed it

I will not leave alone everything that I own

To make you feel like it's not too late, it's never too late

Even if I say it'll be alright

Still I hear you say you want to end your life

Now and again we try to just stay alive

Maybe we'll turn it around 'cause it's not too late

It's never too late

- Three Days Grace

<333

Edited by glamoursea2

My sister is so annoying dry.gifrolleyes.gif Why won't she be quiet about her property

But...but...but...I was almost done paying you people off. WTH?

I set up a thread to WARN people, not to get flamed and screamed at! I've already provided proof, stop telling me to provide some! And what's with locking it?! I was trying to warn people, not get the thing locked! I can restart it you know, I have it pasted into TextEdit.

~Cavey

Edited by Cavedragon49990

The Hobbit.

Y u no come out until December?

:C

Also:

Welcome to the herd, my friend. Welcome to the herd.

Edited by Ali'i Makani Pahili

I'm so tired I feel like my eyes will roll out of their sockets...

Rock and roll.... WHAT NO I DON'T NEED TO CLEAN UP

Just let me do what I need to get done. I'm a grown woman, with years of experience. That's the key.

So now he has my number.... lets see where this will take me..... still a bit skeptical about this.....

I can no longer enjoy anything like that. I cannot help but notice the bad anatomy, the broken spines, the legs that twist a bit wrong, the impossible bounce... Gah. Curses, inability to shut off artist brain! D<

*hugs Sock to help her feel better*

~

Dear god, I really didn't need that. First a bunch of flaming and now this. It's not necessary. :/

~Cavey

Are you sure you're from that city? Because I am too, and I haven't seen anything of that you're describing. You're talking about stereotypes. I like playing on those too as a way of joking but I think you're pushing it too far.

Revenge for old family disputes? Isolation? Silence? The first I've never even heard of and I'm pretty engaged into the story of the city and its inhabitants. The isolation is more jokingly. The silence is simply exaggerated.

Are we really from the same city?