RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

Know what your problem is?

Your mind is trying to tell you not to like the show.

I think you do like it, but you don't laugh because you think you're not supposed to like it.

You're a brony in denial. .___.

*sigh* Empty space inside of me, wanting someone to share my life with, is empty. Always makes me feel so lonely.

@Sockie: Nice thread reference xd.png

~Cavey

*hugs the lovely Cavey*

~

I'm tired of your crap on the counters and in the sink and on the floor and your passive aggressive notes to each other and to me. This isn't your house; it is our house. There are three of us living here. So why am I the only one respectful of that?

*hugs the Sockalot back*

--

Why are you putting yourself through this (you know who you are)? You KNOW it's bad for you...and every night I fall asleep afraid for you. You're closer to me than anyone I know, and even if you don't know that, I do. So please...just stop doing it, because it's affecting you and me both, and it's making a lot of tension and yelling. Please!

~Cavey

You know, you have been putting me down for a long time. Why does it still hurt? You'd think I'd get use to it by now but no, it still hurts. Why?

Why do I keep letting you hurt me?

I wanted so bad to make you proud but I've given up because I never seem to.

But it hurts when you say stuff.

When you insult, I say I don't care about what you think/say and you get mad. Don't you get it?!

Mom does and so does Kris. Why can't you get it through your skull?

I got both my drivers license and my ham license. Why couldn't you see how happy and proud I was?!

You said that you didn't know if you were ready for that. You said you didn't trust me to drive alone yet. Now that I think of it maybe you were looking out for me but it didn't feel like it.

I had just gotten my license, after so much work. A simple good job and congrats was all I needed to hear from you. Some form of approval! But no, you took my joy away with a hurtful jab. I don't trust myself to drive alone yet, ok. Happy?!

Then with my ham license, no much work I put into that. I was so happy I didn't fail! Heehee

but then you came and again, no approval.

My friends and other family were happy for me or at lest pretended to be! The hams that tested me and people I didn't know were were happy. They hugged me! *laughs* But not you.

It keeps happening too, this is not the first time, nor will it be the last. *chuckles*

I keep hearing insults, so many insults! But no approval. Am I really that stupid?

So why do I keep caring? I know your going to keep doing it and yet I still hurt so deeply.

Please stop, can't you see I've lost hope?

I'm scared, I'm so scared of what's to happen. What I'm supposed to do now. Of leaving home. I don't feel ready, perhaps I never will. Why can't you see? All I want is to feel sincerity from you.

And if you have read this, I know, I'm being petty. I do know. I just feel so hopeless right now.

You'd think that listening to my favorite singer would make me feel better, but no.

Just, no. I lose my happiness when I see that The Sims 3 forums were invaded by a stupid troll who posts SWEARS all over his posts.

There are people under 11 on those forums.

You'd think they'd be gone, but no. There are nasty posts from YESTERDAY still up.

Some are just outright sick, with cruel disturbing sex comments.

I've sent a good 25 reports on this guy. Can the gurus just ban him already?!

~Cavey

What in the entire world gives you the idea that you're the only one who's got the One and Only Truth? What gives you the idea that you have the right to impose your ideas and beliefs onto others who don't share them? You're a ****ing dictator! A egocentric, full-of-yourself tyrant! mad.gif

Why am I not surprised that he would immediately place the blame on us. Majority of the time we are not home and when we are barely make a mess in that particular corner of the counter that required I or my mother to clean it. Straight away he places the blame onto us. You really irk me that when we do call...it has to be our fault. I would agree that it may have been our fault, but truthfully can answer it was not.

Hope that he can come over just to take a look. If something can be done about it then we can wait. And if there's nothing really can be done fine, we'll just cover it up. It is not an issue really, but do not point the finger at us.

Wow, my day was good until she said that. Why am I still friends with her anyway?...Ugh, my freaking eye...I need to go get that drink...

Every time she gets on, I get kicked off the computer. >.> I never get to talk to her anymore. :c

>_> C'mon dude, give it up. It's my stories, written about my interests, not yours. Just 'cause we share one part of our interests doesn't mean we share every part, and quite frankly... Explaining that part really just doesn't fall into my interest range.

I'm writing this stuff for me, and if others happen to like it that's great for them--but I'm not going to alter my style and write something I don't want to write to make you happy. Don't like it, read somebody else's work.

This has nothing to do with you. I don't want your help, I want my mother's help. I don't like how you constantly jump into things that don't involve you, if I want your help I'd ask for it. Now go away because you make me mad.

~Cavey

How did my mom come to the conclusion that because the 7th grade had MCAS today I had no school. It doesn't make any sense at all. I was almost late.

Oh gosh this is so much work and I hate this story and whyyyyyyyyyyy...TT_TT

AANNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

A one minute speech will not prepare us for a 50 minute student-led discussion, no it will not.

If 85% of the class did not get something you think we went over again and again, perhaps you didn't actually go over it all that much. (Which, btw, you didn't. My notes are full of page long tangents before you eventually vaguely explain the original topic.)

Cartoon. You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think that it means.

I'd feel like I'd belong there if I actually had a few more friends. One friend is not going to make me comfortable, especially when she uses some pretty vulgar language. And I really don't need those kids picking on me, they're just a bunch of losers who try to look cool, but it still hurts, especially since I'm the one that got in trouble for yelling at them. And I don't like hearing a bunch of sexual comments every time I walk past them. I hate being picked on. *clasps ears over hands and shakes head*

~Cavey

Huh...In the end it was our fault, but it was also partially his fault too in a way. If he had warn us that the material used in counters were made out of that one particular fake wood made sure to cover that area first with the mats. Both my mom and the on site landlord are right should not worry about it as the rest of the counter still stands plus the sink is working. It does not help though that I could have asked the important question of handling its care.

Oh well...

Things happen. I'll just have to get two more of those decorate bath mats to cover it. Plus a dish pan to put in the sink hold when dishes during those nights we decide to let them dry over night.

Ugh, I really don't want to eat that soup...I need to change clothes because this looks stupid. I really want to wear that Soul Eater necklace...

You selfish, unappreciative, childish little censorkip.gif*.

Just wait. One of these days, I'm not going to be there for you. Then what are you going to do?

Grow up already. I'm sick of the games.