RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

Read the entire Scared Thread before bed?

Challenge accepted.

Lineage based on eating dragons who gender wrong. Yesssslol. =p

~

PANIC

I like that idea. o: A lot.

-----

Babies are demons. I am never procreating.

Don't have the energy for anything at the moment. Also, dear spots, I'd quite like it if, after I've finally managed to get rid of one of you, another one didn't pop up straight away. Are you training to be ninja spots or something?

We could name them things like "With lots of ketchup" or "With a side of fries". o3o

~

Just because I seem cold, unemotional, uncaring, and apathetic doesn't mean I am. Sometimes I want people to treat me like they do others - just give me some support rather than replying to everything in a robotic, calculated way.

Lineage based on eating dragons who gender wrong. Yesssslol. =p

~

PANIC

Start a lineage project Socks. I have quite a few names in mind. xP

*skips around the place happily*

FINALLY! After how many months you've said that you're going to do the repairs?! dry.gif

Now if I can manage to snag a CB Gold and CB Silver to finish a personal lineage then this will be a good ending.

What is with the weather in Canada? Seriously.

(A few minutes ago, it was really sunny outside, and the sky was blue with some puffy white clouds, and IT WAS SNOWING SIDEWAYS. Global warming, guys.)

I cannot believe how this day is unfolding. First good news...and then bad news.

I know it's not the delivery guy's fault...okay maybe it is a little, but that gravy spilled all over the floor outside and bit inside too. Not good day

Wow, he really has a very specific taste in women.

Every single girl he has found attractive looks exactly like the last one he found attractive.

I don't know if it is just his taste in women or if it has to do with her.

Isis, my foot is not a toilet. >.>

{Before people get really creeped out, Isis is my snake.}

Start a lineage project Socks. I have quite a few names in mind. xP

Tempting meeeeeeeeeeeee.

~

My throat really hurts lately. I need to drink more and actually hydrate myself during the day.

Damn, is it even worth it to hit send? I'll probably scare him. But I need to get this out. DX

No, no, no, I shouldn't have sent it. Well, it's too late now. :c

Edited by satyr76

Bored of this no-sleeping malarkey.

Really?! The minute I get home?! Oi, I got my license, how about a well done?! Or good job?! Not "I don't think I'm ready" and "You're not going to drive by yourself for awhile"... Let me have this small victory...please...? I know I'm stupid but I'm not that stupid...gods.

Ignore me.

...I guess I'll just stay there. *sigh* I wish I was brave enough to say it. I tried to, but the words wouldn't come out. If I couldn't say it then, how can I ever tell others? I wish this wasn't necessary. ...I suppose it isn't, but it feels like it is. It seems like I'm lying by keeping it hidden. Why can't I even say it here?! Gah, they probably won't say anything cruel. But maybe they will. Stupid irrational (or is is rational? D:) doubt! ...Why am I even rambling like this? laugh.gif but still though. T_T

Why did I look those songs up? No sleep for me! laugh.gif o____o Ah well, I didn't plan to sleep much anyway. I love waking up early to play video games! wub.gif

Neutral feeling..... I wonder if anyone in here even remembers me....... it's late......

In a small way wished that this was my day off to relax and simply unwind from yesterday events. At least on the positive note we've got not only a new counter, but a sink as well. Chrome too. No more having to scrub for scratch marks after doing wash. Should consider getting ready now for work I suppose....

The cloudier/darker/rainier it is outside, the better my mood is. ._.

I wish it would rain more.