RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

Thanks. <3

~~~

That's exactly how I wish I looked. o.o You are clearly psychic.

What am I doing here? I'm supposed to be posting in a different topic. And, ooh, I think Sombreon likes Umbreon... and maybe Ponies... and what am I doing?

You're seriously awesome. I was at a low point, but you brought me back up.

~~~

i've been posting here a lot lately. o3o

Stupid brain refuses to cooperate. Should really get started on this today but brain refuses to cooperate. And the dumbasses at the folklore society are far too focused on tourism and the experience activities, there's almost nothing to be found about the freaking history! Maybe I should scold them about that - the information is too restrictive - it's almost impossible to find any info on the buildings even as a local inhabitant!

FFFF-Stop making me feel like I need to do extra work. DX

Why is it that the crankiest, most miserable, anti-social, and sleep-deprived child will suddenly and inexplicably become the sweetest, most charming, and vivacious soul on earth when you utter the words....'bedtime'?

*shrug*

Stop trying to replace things that are perfectly fine. =|

Why is there never any ice cream in this house?

Really? I could swear that you didn't have a heart at this rate...

Wow, they were happier for me then you were. I actually felt really happy and proud(not in a bad way) of something I did for once...

Why can't I just stop caring whether you care or not?

Alright, that should be enough to keep me sane if the internet goes out again. ... maybe I should get some emergency Cracked articles loaded, too...

That paper I put 100% brainpower into, it turned out great and I'm proud of it. Now this is supposed to be an in-depth analysis, but the size and style we're assigned to write it in just makes it look trivial and childishly simple. I want to highest grade on it, but I don't think I can be proud of it when I have to cut away so much in order to fit within the established lines. Feels like it's only going to show 75% of my brainpower at most.

Edited by Ripan

If Ceo ever comes around here anymore, please show him this. I will forget about this before I see him again.

user posted image

Those two words being "Hammer-time."

I did it. Almost. Sort of.

...I should just say it outright.

~~~

And now I'm crying. God damn it, why do I read the comments?

Edited by satyr76

That paper I put 100% brainpower into, it turned out great and I'm proud of it. Now this is supposed to be an in-depth analysis, but the size and style we're assigned to write it in just makes it look trivial and childishly simple. I want to highest grade on it, but I don't think I can be proud of it when I have to cut away so much in order to fit within the established lines. Feels like it's only going to show 75% of my brainpower at most.

Ask if they'd accept longer. I recently had an assignment where the teacher was disappointed nobody asked for more and so nobody did good on the paper. (I actually wrote twice the max amount without asking, but I apparently had a section missing that I got lots of points knocked for.) Most (most, not all) teachers I've talked to about extensions are happy to give it if you think it's necessary/good enough.

~

WalkingDeadWalkingDeadWalkingDeadWalkingDeadWalkingDead

Very tired. But I must watch this game.

A hot dog sounds so freaking good right now...I've had it with this acid reflux. I swear I will stab myself in the eyes. =/...No, DC, let me post...