RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

I need better allergy medicine.

Perhaps you have not spent a holiday with a cat?

I can loan you one.

2 hours ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

I need better allergy medicine.

Perhaps you have not spent a holiday with a cat?

I can loan you one.

I usually spend holidays with cats, and never have I seen one be super duper vicious to a tree. It's all lies and slander, I tell ya. 

My cats are outdoor cats, and I have no tree this year as I'm house sitting. :P

Weird hair, Rachel.

I can thankfully say none of my cats ever showed interest in climbing our Yearly tree.

I don't really get why people don't like that character... But I am a bit partial to those sorts of characters anyway.

3 minutes ago, subwoofer said:

I don't really get why people don't like that character... But I am a bit partial to those sorts of characters anyway.

I am so curious now... I like a lot of characters that others don't like. ^^

It was so hard to focus today. hopefully tomorrow will be better. 

12 hours ago, AsymDoll13 said:

I am so curious now... I like a lot of characters that others don't like. ^^

Misa Amane from Death Note.

Spoiler

I'm reading the manga, I watched the show a few times but that was years ago so my memory is pretty fuzzy.

I've heard a lot of people say that she isn't smart and annoying... I disagree, while she made some mistakes, she did have some smart plays in the Yotsuba Group arc. Plus, Light is playing 5D chess with portals the entire time so it's kind of hard to compare.

The sort of character I'm partial towards are characters who are willing to do anything for another character. Usually they get manipulated which makes me feel really bad for them, but there can also be interesting twists where they act like they're doing it for the other character but it's really for their own interest, and there ends up being betrayal... I also just think that kind of character is really interesting from an analytical standpoint, trying to think about their reasoning and how they justify it to themselves.

Also her fashion sense is pretty sick.

--------------------------------------------------

I need to stop eating sugar at night.

Me: *grabs egg from AP*

Me: What beautiful parent names!

Egg: 27G super messy lineage

Me: 🥺

4 minutes ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

Me: *grabs egg from AP*

Me: What beautiful parent names!

Egg: 27G super messy lineage

Me: 🥺

facts. Or you grab a neat code and it's like, 32G with every other dragon breed possible.

--------------

I have two free slots for AP eggs, but new eggs are gonna drop in less than an hour. Ugh! This is torture!!

How to say “I did not read the novel” without saying “I did not read the novel”. It did mention that thing you’re talking about, but the answer is the complete opposite of what you wanted it to be, I’m afraid.

I really hope that doesn't make me have a headache tonight. I already dealt with that last night.

I've never thought about how wicked it is that "__ uses its knowledge of egg rearing to influence the egg to be [female/male]" implies that not only are DC pre-hatchlings fully physically mature, they're sentient, fully psychologically mature, able to choose their gender, and susceptible to propaganda.

Edited by wingedcat

2 hours ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

One day I'll sleep normal hours. ... Probably not.

My thoughts exactly. it's almost 5 AM. I woke up yesterday at 3 pm after feeling like crap. I need to sleep.

When you get home from grocery shopping and realize you didn't buy anything you actually want to eat tonight. 😳