RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

On 12/8/2021 at 6:38 AM, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

Brain: Now seems like a good time to have a mini panic attack over something you can't do anything about this week. Because it's something you can't do anything about right now.

Your brain has been talking to my brain. :(

Holiday cheer is really hard to come by right now. :(

2 hours ago, w0rmg0d said:

Today's current thought: My wife is singing about goosebumps and being a cannibal and she's so goofy and I love her 

😄 Maybe she'd like the book Bones And All by Camille DeAngelis.

2 hours ago, purplehaze said:

Your brain has been talking to my brain. :(

Sorry.

9 minutes ago, Syiren said:

Holiday cheer is really hard to come by right now. :(

Seasonal depression is free for the taking, tho. 😕

2 hours ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

Seasonal depression is free for the taking, tho. 😕

Well, when the landlord wants to renovate the place and charge more for it than the current lease is for and when you can't pay for what they want and they ask you to vacate within 30 days its kinda hard to sing any carols or bake cookies.

----------------------------------

You know what. There's a group of zombies that need to die in 7 days. It's horde night time.

4 minutes ago, Syiren said:

Well, when the landlord wants to renovate the place and charge more for it than the current lease is for and when you can't pay for what they want and they ask you to vacate within 30 days its kinda hard to sing any carols or bake cookies.

I'm sorry, Syiren. That really sucks. And during the holiday season, too. 🤬

1 hour ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

I'm sorry, Syiren. That really sucks. And during the holiday season, too. 🤬

Yeah. Thankfully its not an eviction, because there's no proper cause to evict, but he's asking us to leave, which is annoying, but there is a place myself and my roommate can go. A very awesome family friend with an extra room and a couch.

-----------------------------------------------------

Well this new update made my anxiety hit the roof! Still awesome though.

1 minute ago, Syiren said:

Well this new update made my anxiety hit the roof! Still awesome though.

Yeah. Once anxiety starts revving up, it'll find more fuel to keep itself going. 😟 

It's good that you have someplace to go if you have to. 

Why did I decide that learning Korean would be fun on Duolingo? Ughhhhh.... *drags self to do things*

Donkey Kong!!!! How rude of you to beat me!

In other news, I've chosen the perfect dragons for my lyrical lineage~ 

How did the weather go from hot enough to need A/C and sweating after a short walk to 'omg my feet are freezing!' in two days?? I swear Arizona just doesn't do weather properly. 

It just did that here. A/C on night and early morning, brief heavy rain, cooled significantly down later in the day, and now I'm wearing my fleece-lined holiday socks from Dollar General. Next week is looking much the same.

You managed to make a mod to add chocobos into your minecraft game. ...... I love you. May I haz an army of them?

Was going to post something about 'what's the point of even decorating this late in December?', but then I read @Syiren's little thing below their avatar about music and now all I can think about is how wonderfully beautifully true it is.

14 hours ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

20210401_124409.jpg

This describes me today too. My lovely week of torture has started and I'm not happy about it. Especially when I need to get things ready for the big move.

-----------------------------------------

I want to curl into the tiniest ball possible and hug this pillow.

Are you taking care of yourselves at least, everyone on this thread that's stressed? I certainly hope so! 

2 hours ago, AsymDoll13 said:

Are you taking care of yourselves at least, everyone on this thread that's stressed? I certainly hope so! 

As well as possible. Thank you *hugs*

-----------------------------

Seriously gnat? What made you think dive-bombing my eye was a good idea? How'd you even get past my glasses?

1 hour ago, Syiren said:

Seriously gnat? What made you think dive-bombing my eye was a good idea? How'd you even get past my glasses?

Omg they do that to me too! How do they aim right behind my glasses?

1 hour ago, HeatherMarie said:

Omg they do that to me too! How do they aim right behind my glasses?

I swear they must have a homing beacon for eyeballs, rendering our specktical shields useless. 

tfw you offer exactly what the trade asks for and they don't even bother to accept nor decline your hatchies for days, despite still being active and picking up eggs on their scroll? i reoffer several times bc my eggs hatched, another time to stun,  another last attempt incase they forgot ab the trade, no reaction 😕

42 minutes ago, Pasifeon said:

tfw you offer exactly what the trade asks for and they don't even bother to accept nor decline your hatchies for days, despite still being active and picking up eggs on their scroll? i reoffer several times bc my eggs hatched, another time to stun,  another last attempt incase they forgot ab the trade, no reaction 😕

Yep. 🤬