RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

Why does that vid perfectly describe my ADHD brain at 3 am when I'm trying to get to sleep? 

-----------------

So hungry..... Pork chops. That sounds good. Maybe some mashed potatoes with turkey gravy. not sure if I should have green beans with it or corn. hmm..... 

20211231_031016.jpg

I'm only pretending to be wake. Any interaction with me is imaginary.

2 hours ago, Lost_Unicorn said:

I still have this thing!

I have 7 - 3 undecorated and four decorated... including the sweet potato.

4 hours ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

I have 7 - 3 undecorated and four decorated... including the sweet potato.

You should post them in the Cookie Display thread. Or maybe give them to someone in the "give cookie to poster above" thread.

Nothing is ever as bad as it could be. At the same time, we are running out of time let's not mince words here I am dead out of time what the ____ am I doing posting on dragon cave but at the same time, Berne was right, but not about everything, and...........saying people were right but not about everything is really not my drug, is it.........UGH I'm in one of these terrible emotional phases where I start noticing all these cringe assumptions I've been clinging to as if my life depended on them, but I actually don't have enough evidence to believe half of them are actually true at all! they could be. but they aren't necessarily. and it's all just too much to take. but i'll take it. i always do. We live. 🤟

23 hours ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

Why doesn't @Syiren have any Last Unicorn gifs in their siggy?

I did, but then the source of the gif vanished which messed it up in my sig. It is a good movie though for sure, so I'll see what I can find. :)

---------------------

There are not enough hours in the day.

Edited by Syiren

image.png.d6d84e7fd7e29ea87a05a0eace753702.png

Seriously, how are you people so good at these cookies? As a massive fan of FF7, I am in love with these. They are perfect!

8 hours ago, Syiren said:

how are you people so good at these cookies?

Patience and persistence, a steady hand, by carefully going over the lines with another color to make them thin, and drawing with a mouse on a computer instead of your finger on a phone screen helps a lot, too.

_____

I took a nap and gritted my teeth, setting off my TMJD, now my right ear is really itchy deep inside.

*sigh* I'm awake at this time of night. Again.

Edited by Long_Before_Sunrise

7 hours ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

Patience and persistence, a steady hand, by carefully going over the lines with another color to make them thin, and drawing with a mouse on a computer instead of your finger on a phone screen helps a lot, too.

You can get absolutely crazy with them on PC if you want to.

Spoiler

chryssy_cookie.png.2057b62fa1601c1b5010c99901a23962.png

I'm going on my 'big grocery shopping trip' of the month tomorrow, so I most definitely shouldn't have bought 4 medium pizzas tonight... But it's just too hard to resist when they are selling them at the apartment-office less than 30 steps from my front door! And wow is it yummy. Like daaaaang that's good pizza.

Ugh, moving is so stressful. Especially when we shouldn't have to move. meh. can I just close my eyes and have everything else do the moving for me? No? Come on pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease?

.......... poo.

Why does my cat like bread so much? He won't even eat it, just chews on it… 

Long ago there was a scientific study that concluded cats can't taste sweets. I never believed it. I believe cats can taste sweet. I have never observed any evidence that cats can't taste sweet. In fact, some definitely seem to prefer sweet things.

1 hour ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

Long ago there was a scientific study that concluded cats can't taste sweets. I never believed it. I believe cats can taste sweet. I have never observed any evidence that cats can't taste sweet. In fact, some definitely seem to prefer sweet things.

One of my cats used to love the cream in doughnuts. Lol

5 hours ago, WaterScorpion said:

wonder what people will say......

how about welcome back! :D 

I had a thought. It has escaped. Look under the furniture and see if you can see it.

9 hours ago, WaterScorpion said:

hmmm, finally back.......wonder what people will say......

*hugs* Welcome back!

--------------------------------

Ugh, poo. I love snow. I love that we're getting it, and a nice amount too, but now we can't move yet because the roads needs to be plowed. Dang it. I want to get this done and over with.

man, it's hot.....

On 1/1/2022 at 5:07 PM, Syiren said:

image.png.d6d84e7fd7e29ea87a05a0eace753702.png

Seriously, how are you people so good at these cookies? As a massive fan of FF7, I am in love with these. They are perfect!

my god.........hats off to the person who made this. I am very impressed by your skills and dedication and envy your talent

thanks for the wb @Syiren and @trystan ^-^

Edited by WaterScorpion
added more content