RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

11 hours ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

Impulsive You: I don't have to obey you! You're not my real mother!

I hate impulsive me. It's like a five year old let loose in the toy isle.

----------------------------------------------------------

*headdesk headdesk headdesk hdeaddesk*

tumblr_fd0ca172388f8c70a4a9118d05f2993b_ee087935_250.gif.1f40aeca104f971cb4ce536a882fa0e7.gif

I was told that one day I'd have to parent myself. I thought that was crazy talk. Now I know.

13 hours ago, PrincessPika said:

I want a scientist to write a story about a scientist who discovers that atoms are lego blocks.

That would be cool!

Pack now, or pack in the morning?

Pack now. Pack what you forgot to pack in the morning.

Still mixed feelings, 2x speed should do the trick, and I want to skip over tomorrow.

Current thought: Smash phone with a rubber mallet!  That'll fix things.

I want to accept your trade, friend, but it seems as though you are egg-locked. 

Hm... I think I actually want to watch that.

I mean, why else would I dream of playing a fully 3D mobile game version of it that somehow isn't incredibly resource-intensive?

Oddly, the dream didn't feature the opening song... I think it was there, but it wasn't a focus...

Oh please have an open world zone please have an open world zone. Can I wish something into existence if I say it enough? lol

I never thought I'd say this, but this week is going by too fast. Why is it Wednesday tomorrow?!

I think I have a poison ivy rash. Maybe not poison ivy, but I definitely came intoxicated contact with something I'm allergic to.

Edited by Long_Before_Sunrise

So, to find Trystan's location, I need to go through a hall, turn right, crawl under a box, through a horizonal vent, up the ramp, jump off an angled trampoline and across a table. Got it. Sheesh, makes me wonder if I should try out for America Ninja Warrior afterwards. only thing missing is the Wall. lmao!

That's when you find out she got there through an unlocked side door.

2 hours ago, Syiren said:

So, to find Trystan's location, I need to go through a hall, turn right, crawl under a box, through a horizonal vent, up the ramp, jump off an angled trampoline and across a table. Got it. Sheesh, makes me wonder if I should try out for America Ninja Warrior afterwards. only thing missing is the Wall. lmao!

of course that's how you get to me! XD 

1 hour ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

That's when you find out she got there through an unlocked side door.

hehehe

actually, my location really does have a "translation" - it's a thing from a fandom

Current thought: I have way too many 'need to check/watch/read later' bookmarks.... A good 2 dozen are YouTube videos but (maybe embarrassingly) the vast majority are fanfic links. Close to 100 I think. And that is actually a lot lower than before I deleted the older ones I knew I'd never finish reading. .... And then I just get overwhelmed with the idea of actually going through them and completely ignore them all. 

Hehe, sorry guys, some days my ADHD is easy to manage, other days..... turtle.