RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

8 hours ago, HeatherMarie said:

but (maybe embarrassingly) the vast majority are fanfic links.

there is nothing wrong with fanfic.

(says the person who wrote a LOT of fanfic up until 2010, when the voices just sorta stopped talking to me)

30 minutes ago, trystan said:

there is nothing wrong with fanfic.

(says the person who wrote a LOT of fanfic up until 2010, when the voices just sorta stopped talking to me)

Aww, it's sad when the voices stop talking. I didn't write anything new for 3 years, but so far this year it's going well. And it is a fanfic. .... Sorta inspired by a fanfic I read, lol. 

6 minutes ago, HeatherMarie said:

Aww, it's sad when the voices stop talking. I didn't write anything new for 3 years, but so far this year it's going well. And it is a fanfic. .... Sorta inspired by a fanfic I read, lol. 

there's really only one fanfic that kinda want to finish, but i just can't.... those voices are long quiet. 

well, at least i posted what i wrote.  i still have an LJ for my fic XD 

Syiren can't sleep at night, because as soon as she drifts off the Sawtooth hatchling chirps start.

11 hours ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

Syiren can't sleep at night, because as soon as she drifts off the Sawtooth hatchling chirps start.

lol, that's cute, and reminds me of my old home. Those crickets and Cicadas did used to lull me to sleep. There's a massive lack of them up north where I moved to. 

-----------------------

Why can I not just enjoy a nice volcano video where the comment section just appreciates the wonder of Mother Nature's beauty without bringing in so many other issues that have nothing to do with the subject matter of said video. =_=;

Why does it take me five seconds to think of a response, and then still say something stupid? -_-

6 hours ago, MeHasToe said:

Why does it take me five seconds to think of a response, and then still say something stupid? -_-

Sounds better than me. I think of a good zinger hours after the conversation, sometimes past the midnight oil burning hours when the issue is done and over with.

---------------------------------

Minecraft..... why are you loading so slowly it's painful? 

tenor.gif

Because reasons.

Spoiler

20210518_225904.jpg

Edited by Long_Before_Sunrise

Wow, it feels like yesterday didn't exist. At least my migraine's gone. woot!

I took Syiren's nap. She's never getting it back.

2 hours ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

I took Syiren's nap. She's never getting it back.

As if sleep wasn't hard enough to find. phoey. lol. ;) Sounds like you needed it more than I did.

--------------------------

okay random idea that just popped up out of nowhere. It's not like I was enjoying a good game or anything. Oh well. story potential!! Woot!

I wonder how long it will take.

Edited by subwoofer

Why do things have to be so difficult?

Spoiler

received_3994464657309612.gif

Edited by Long_Before_Sunrise

madness. complete, total madness.

My_Little_Pony_Series_Discord_Gesturify.gif.cd6fd60413e47b6be377822a9c961dfd.gif

1 hour ago, Lost_Unicorn said:
10 hours ago, Syiren said:

madness. complete, total madness.

I hope their (and others) eggs won't effectively become (very) rare now, but they will..

I know I'm mad.

Though it is always the hardest, it is good to have taken the first step towards fixing a problem.

Why is my computer being weird/slow/stubborn? ... I should restart and see if that helps, but I'm stubborn too and don't want to close out these files.

26 minutes ago, HeatherMarie said:

Why is my computer being weird/slow/stubborn?

installing windows update in the background?

🌎 World: Your opinion doesn't matter. It's not going to change anything. Shut up.

Also 🌎 World: Why don't you seem to have an opinion? Why are you so boring? Nothing will ever change if you don't speak up.

♻️