RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

I never know where to start and when to end.

I don't know where I'm going, or if I'll ever get there.

One thing ends but another thing begins.

I get this over with to worry about that.

One more thing to cross off the list.

One more thing to add.

Why am I wearing these 3D glasses on my forehead?

I mean the old red/blue kind...

Where did they even come from?

They were just kinda sitting at the computer desk...so I put them on. |D

Pff, I forgot they were there for a while.

Man, I'm hungry. Should I eat a snack or my leftovers?...No, not Seoul...I hope we get to it soon, I really want that to happen...

I'm hungry, too. :I

I dunno what to eat...waffles? With strawberries? Maybe...

I really have no idea what to do. It's way too open-ended and vaguea and- shush, self, ranting isn't helping. Stop complaining and just work on it! biggrin.gif

I hope she's not gone for good. D:

Heartseeker = that annoying friend you wish would stop trying to hook you up/talking about hot guys or girls

Wat.

I thought I was paranoid. But really? This is crossing the line. I understand their concern, but this is just... no. You can't investigate a whole freaking religion because there are some extremists.

Hello, ladies. Look at your dragon, now back to me, now back at your dragon, now back to me. Sadly, he isn't me, but if he stopped rolling in sulfur and switched to Heartseeker Dragon, he could smell like he's me. Look down, back up, where are you? You're in a cave with the dragon your dragon could smell like. What's in your hand? Back at me. I have it; it's a bucket  full of that shiny, stolen dragon gold you love. Look again. The gold is now in flames while angry dragons attack you. Anything is possible when your dragon smells like a Heartseeker Dragon and not a lady. I'm on a dragon horse.

The reptile show? Oh, you forgot about it. The thing you promised we'd go to? The thing I've been talking about for weeks? I see how easily it could have slipped your mind. It's not as if we actually planned on going, right? Oh, wait. Maybe we did. Oh well, it doesn't matter now, because you made other plans that obviously trump what we were going to do. It's not like I was excited about it or anything. And I must say, you are simply amazing at ignoring me. Like the way you shrugged me off when I was researching snakes two weeks before we got one. Because you obviously know everything there is to know about snakes since you had tons when you were a kid. Oh, wait a minute-some of those snakes live a long time. Up to forty years, some of them. Shouldn't some still be alive? You're older than me. You grew up in Florida with tons of snake. That doesn't mean you know everything about taking care of them.

Whoa. I just completely changed topics in the middle of that rant. Well, killed two birds with one stone.

Why do these people keep getting more dogs? They are just going to get rid of it in a month and they can barely take care of the animals they have. I don't get it...

Hello, ladies. Look at your dragon, now back to me, now back at your dragon, now back to me. Sadly, he isn't me, but if he stopped rolling in sulfur and switched to Heartseeker Dragon, he could smell like he's me. Look down, back up, where are you? You're in a cave with the dragon your dragon could smell like. What's in your hand? Back at me. I have it; it's a bucket  full of that shiny, stolen dragon gold you love. Look again. The gold is now in flames while angry dragons attack you. Anything is possible when your dragon smells like a Heartseeker Dragon and not a lady. I'm on a dragon horse.

That post just derailed my entire train of thought. And I'm so GRATEFUL. xd.png

Hearing that... made me really happy. I hope she meant it in a good way.

I sound like a Disney princess? *o*

I cannot help feel that something is wrong and your not telling me. Why? Are you trying to protect my feelings? Maybe I am reading between the lines as of lately, but you're too far important person to me and want to remind you that I'm always here whenever you need me.

Woah, woah, Hold it, hold it, hold it, hold it, hold it.

So you mean to tell me that I gave you the iPod for "safe keeping" and you set it down somewhere and now you don't know where!?!??!?!

dry.gif

Good. That's me sorted for the year, so long as I brush up on my gases.

Yes! I finally managed to be there when the egg was being laid! D13 is here! biggrin.gif