RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

Hahah, maybe I should submit that to that site... xd.png

Sick, jaw hurts too much to not cry when I eat, smell like guns, not enough sleep, overwhelmed with homework I already can't finish (can't finish all of it at least), and I just can't deal with this, too. Not now.

What the censorkip.gif part of "it was take this job or be unemployed" does this guy not get? Not all of them are doing it because they LIKE the job, that's for sure.

Not sure who to support - I just want to see a good game.

Finally! I was beginning to wonder if the other return would ever deposit into my checking account. Now I can give a little more than paying the minium balance for few high priorities. Also pay back my mum for giving me a break one week to buy my new subscription glasses too. The day barely started and feel that this shall be a wonderful day after all. And now....I'm hungry.

How in the world did I get over 12000 views on a simple Nebula? I wanna know so I can do it again.

I feel like poop :C And we have le Comprehensive Writing Assessment tomorrow. Wonderful time for me to get sick! -___-

Why do I feel all stressed, the feeling I get when there's a huge project due the next day I haven't started on, even though I have no homework today?

Should not have eaten entire roll of Thin Mints. D:

Hey, teacher, can you just STFU so some of us can ask HOW we're supposed to do what you expect us to do already? :| Spending 10 minutes babbling is useless.

Hmm...yep. Chocolate is definitely the best cure for any sickness. <3

STUPID CAT D:< GIT OFF MAH FACE.

I'm all allergy-ish and you want to lay on my face? >__>

What is number lock?

Bitter. Yes, still am. Just not as pronounced as before. Have it under control. But I don't think I'll ever get over it. Still quietly wish it would never have existed. Still hurts every time I'm reminded of it, and I so want to curse it to its death.

Eat all the fruit!

I choose really depressing names for my pictures...

Wow, you haven't graduated high school, you've drunk under the age of 15, you've had multiple sexual partners, you're meeting someone you know online IRL despite not actually knowing them, not to mention that you've disrespected your parents by swearing at them, and you've snuck out of the house. You're 20. What a model citizen you are...Moron...I'm not surprised that someone has called you that because, you know what, it's true.

Edited by Icepelt

We met in highschool.

She was a shy girl who didn't have any friends. I was a social butterfly who didn't seem to fit in. We didn't get along at first, but that was probably because I kept stealing her seat. But, when she smiled, I couldn't help but smile too.

When I became depressive suicidal, she held my hand. She called me daily and made me promise to pick up the phone. She pulled my head into her lap, and let me close my eyes and rest for a while. She was there for me. She kept me alive. She was my anchor.

I dated someone for a while, before her. It was interesting while it lasted, but there was no passion. When that person dumped me unceremoniously through an email, she was there. She helped me through thick and thin, and then one day, I realized that I loved her.

So, I asked her out, and she wasn't sure if she wanted to be with me. I waited three months, trying to be her friend... And then one day, she said yes. That was the happiest day of my life.

After that day, we went to the movies. We played video games together. We went to school dances. We were always laughing, and we supported each other.

My parents did as parents do; they didn't approve of her. She wasn't right for me. Her marks weren't good enough. She didn't come from the right family. It didn't really matter, they didn't approve. So, I spend the next year arguing with them about her. She made me happy, and I wasn't going to ditch her.

Today, we've been together for... 62 months, that's just over 5 years... We've been through love together, we've been through hardships and loss... Heck, we just moved in to the same house, and are looking for our own apartment.

But, you see, the problem is that where she's a girl, I'm also a girl... If I was a guy, this story would be endearing to many people. Since I just said I'm a girl, a few of you are going to click away immediately.

However, I got insulted at school. I lost friends. I got biblical after biblical passage thrown at me... But what I couldn't understand is why did my love need another name? Why couldn't I just call it love? Why would people prefer to see us apart, or force infidelity on me, than to see us together? Why separate two people who are happy?

Because I remember those days sitting between the school doors... What do you see in this picture that is so disgusting? What's wrong with two friends laughing?

user posted image

Because, we're that too, you know. We're friends. We'll support each other through thick and thin.

It's not okay for me to go up to a person, and insult them... But yet... It's okay for you to come up to me, and tell me that everything that I'm doing is wrong. It's okay for you to break up this relationship... This happiness. It's okay for you to bring a person to death... Because words leave deeper scars than physical wounds... And I would never think of causing you such distress, but how can you look at us, and preach hatred, when all I want to do is make her smile?

We want happiness, not hatred. We want what we have to be what you have... Because it is, in the end.

It's called:

love.

Why does love have to be skindeep? Can't we look beyond the skin, and just see two people laughing?

If you don't like the story, can't you just change the gender pronoun? Because if you'll accept that story then you should accept mine.

How is it fair that I must hurt at your words, while you go about preaching something that will never affect you? I love her. I want to make her smile. Why can't you support her happiness? Why does it have to be any more complicated than that?

If we both had to describe love, we'd do it similarly. We're feeling the same thing, just for different people.

Just leave them smile, and spread the smile yourself. They'll be that person who will smile when they hold the door for you. They'll be that person who will pick up your bag that you dropped, and help you up when you fall... We're people, like you. We're JUST like you, but our love doesn't always depend on the sight of the skin, but of the passion that's inside.

Wouldn't you want to fight for the person you loved if someone tried to tear you apart?

:snip:

This made me completely forget what my actual current thought was.

Pff, it was probably something stupid anyway. :I

merh...breakups suck...good kitten who still loves me after it all and has decided that cuddling is the best medicine