RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

That feel when you read something ridiculously sad and all you think is censorkip.gif that is so--I can't--just let me cry

... I want that avatar. It's just too perfect considering my username. dry.gif

Grandma's coming tomorrow, grandma's coming tomorrow~! Good lord, I sound like a little kid. xd.png

Edited by Daydreamer09

Wait why doesn't it move when I put it on that site. What did I do wrong. Dang, making these is harder than I thought. D:

Dear lovely co-workers,

Please DO NOT call my house phone from 9pm-7am unless I am seriously injured or dead. Please call my cell number, which almost all of you have.

If I don't answer, my phone is most likely dead because it sucks and I am too poor to buy one of those 'super cool' smart phones everyone and their grandmother has.

If that answer isn't good enough for you, feel free to donate to my 'Broke censorkip.gif*' fund. Or just buy me a new phone, I won't mind.

Thank you.

Love,

Me

...Should I ask? I mean, I could phrase that in... a... oh god if i publish this story they'll totally know it's be because i quoted a line earlier.

censorkip.gif

wait maybe they won't read it. or i can delete it... but what if they saw that quote already.

Edited by KageSora

Today, everything I have goes out to you. By your memory, I grow stronger. With each passing day, it sometimes gets harder, but it also gets easier.

I may have never gotten the chance to touch you and hold you, but you managed to touch my heart. You've touched so many in the little time that you had. I'm honoured to have gotten the chance to see you that one time. It's a memory I'll never give up.

I love you, Will.

The only reason I bothered get up is because of what you said you cold hearted censorkip.gif

Sorry, but I just think you are so full of trash when you talk that way. Gods...

Why can't you be freak'in supportive just once...

Also...you're making it harder for me to keep all this...knock the freak off...

I do love watching rugby.

Wait, how does that work? You just...Alright...

Edited by Icepelt

Classy...Dude, it is like right there. SERIOUSLY, MAN.

Tackle them and run them.

How can you-Honestly?? Everyone knows killing things with fire is one of, if not the most effective ways to do things. tongue.gif

I don't know what she expects me to say. She does this on purpose. And of course,

I'M going to be the bad guy for being sad when we've been planning this for a YEAR.

-----

And now I can't stop crying and I have a headache. This is just fantastic.

Edited by omgitskairi

You're right; I'm so sorry. Fire is a toy to be played with. Excuse me when I get myself out of the way by leaving when I'm not comfortable with what you're doing.

I am so tired of being the unfun fuddy duddy everyone hates. I don't even tell you what to do. =|

If you don't like what I'm going to say, then don't ask.

Fine. Be that way. Don't post in a thread. You stalker...