RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

Stupid girls on the bus getting this obnoxious song stuck in my head.

It's playing on a loop right now in my brain and I hate it.

"Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?"

Lolwut? ._____.;

Edited by Ali'i Makani Pahili

trailer trailer trailer trailer TRAILER OMG wait fff why can't I watch it >:[

nutella nutella maybe I'll write more descriptions maybe I should buy music ooh iTunes om nom nom nutella

Just tell me. Seriously, I won't be disappointed if it turns out you don't have enough money. Unless you're trying to get Lady Gaga to come and meet us. Which I highly doubt.

Ofcourseofcourseofcourseofcourseofcourse. And even my best friend doesn't want to spend time with me. And everyone wonders why I hate myself so much...

Ofcourseofcourseofcourseofcourseofcourse. And even my best friend doesn't want to spend time with me. And everyone wonders why I hate myself so much...

*hug*

~~~

I haven't seen that show in a long time. D:

The smell after it rains <3

Petrichor!

Thought: Get ALL the blindbags! Get ALL the pegasi! I have ALL THE RAINBOW DASH!

-glomphug-

Petrichor?

-looks up-

Ohhhhh.

See, I learned something new today.

That looks more like a pigeon, actually. The feathers floating around are cute though. I love the little feet.

What are those swirly things?

Its head is too big.

Eeeeee! Yay! The first egg has finally been laid! Kind of sad I missed it but still... yay!

Please pleasepleasepleasepleaseplease PLEASE stop talking to me.

You're drunk, you're annoying, you're loud.

Just...just go away. Please.

I really need to start doing better. I really do. There's two of us getting affected by me now and I need to stop being so selfish. I can pull through this if I bother to try - it's just getting the bother to begin trying that is the problem. Need to stop being lazy. Stop being selfish. Actually do something with the time I've been given, because I'm damn lucky to have that time and someone to spend it with. She needs me to actually be a decent person now and start growing up, and I can't afford to screw up. And I definitely can't lose her.

I just wish I could lose the anger. The joys of 18yrs of constant abuse - an emotional wreck who can barely maintain a relationship without sabotaging it withing minutes. Maybe that's why Hazel is my only long-term friend; she only has to deal with me once every other month. Otherwise we wouldn't last a week.

****ing fabulous. I thought I was gonna be able to get out of the house for a few hours. I thought I could get some time to relax. But of course, you're coming now. </3 Sometimes I wonder why I don't just take the snake and leave. Without this place, the only source of stress in y life would be school, and at least I have some escape from that.

There is nothing worse than feeling helpless and useless.

I have a class in an hour and my mom didn't tell me until two hours ago that I have to have two monologues memorized for it and oh god I'm going to be kicked out or something because I'm a horrible actor and I don't have the monologues memorized.

That is literally impossible.

I can't risk getting a zero in your class but how on Earth am I supposed to make that work? And knowing you, you won't even take into consideration the mere impossibility of it all. You'll just give me a zero. See, there's your problem. You're impossible to reason with. Yeah, you're my teacher, and I should just shut up and obey your every command. But I do not deserve a zero. And I will not accept one. And you wonder why all your students hate you...

Where is it? D: This isn't a good assignment anyway!

I miss my brother. T_T

Oops, I still haven't beaten Skyward Sword! laugh.gif

Still have absolutely no idea what I'm gunna do with my life.

It makes me feel so...pathetic...it's depressing. T-T