RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

Over 100 dollars spent on pony merch...

NOT ENOUGH.

You are now officially awesome.

~~~

Well, today sucked.

I need an avatar, and a pet monkey, and a million dollors, and I have no idea what inane means.

Elbow hurts, knee hurts, other random scrapes and bruises hurt.

I need somebody here with me and I need food.

That's not happening, so censorkip.gif it, I'm going to bed.

=_=

You understand nothing.

I'm sorry I don't have a lot of time but I am making time specifically for you. I'll thank you to not put words in my mouth.

I guess he sort of is right. I mean, it was probably just hormones after all...I'm hungry way too much...I really want a Faygo...Homestuck...Gamzee...Am I ever going to get approved? They're not around very much, but I still hope it's soon. I really want to be in that RP...

How can a 40 something year old woman be so stupid?? Most of her posts are either all in caps or are completely ineligible. Or both. It's just.... sad.

5 minutes after I write that, she does it again...

"JUST WORK UP LONG DAY AT WORK S BOTH JOB!"

What does it mean!!!??? DDDX

Edited by tikigurl91

Have not eaten in over 48 hours.

Still not hungry.

Hurm.

Should write this paper.

No motivation this semester.

No job this summer for something that's not my fault. I gave you my cell; why did you call the house? I've worked for you for the past few summers and was with another community center before that. Didn't I deserve a check up, at least? I do the same stupid interview for you each year. You know my qualifications. This sucks. =|

I need to be alone for a while.

You people cause waaaaay too much stress.

Oh CARP that project is due next week, isn't it? D:

@Sock:

You should try to eat something anyway. My last no-food streak (due to anxiety and other censorkip.gif like that) was about 80 hours. I still wasn't hungry but I made myself eat something because I was feeling very weak at that point. Felt better after that. c:

Edited by Ali'i Makani Pahili

Life is too short to waste the time you have being hateful and pushing away the people you will need when the end comes upon you. You can't get it back, and regret is a sad, empty way to spend your last breathing minutes.

...just maybe, this will work.

A new day. A new positive outlook that today will be a good one. If I keep this outlook than perhaps the rest of the day will follow in suit. A small migrane right now, but I'm not going to let that divert me from this current attitude. I guess what has me really amp up right now is the outlook of getting the 3DS today at last. laugh.gif

I have a feeling I'm not going to get a damn thing done today.

Great.

I really need to start sleeping more than 4 hours a night. I might be more functional if I do.

I have a lot to do this afternoon, and all I want to do is play online, watch Lost, and maybe nap. Maybe.

I'm really getting tired of all the drama I'm seeing online lately. I'm seeing people getting fed up and leaving, friendships breaking up, and general ridiculousness. Grow up and realize that opinions other than your own are valid. And also, having a strong opinion is not a bad thing. Seriously.

I really want it to be later. I'm looking forward to my boyfriend getting here tonight, when there will be a lovely dinner of fish and roasted veggies and rice with some sparkly wine to go with it. Is it 7:30ish yet?

Shoot, she has my book a g a i n.

I'll just fill it in at lunch, if she brings it on Tuesday. T__T

Online poster?

Can do.

It's been over six months since he ever actually wanted to talk to me. Maybe I should stop trying, because he doesn't seem to care anymore.

I hate getting attached.

Edited by NixAyum

This show is so good and so touching and addicting. o.o

I want to see what happens next... did she survive?