RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

ajfasdjfja FORMAL E-MAILS. CANNOT DO. D:

How could I have forgotten to send out those cards and drop my mother's subscription empty bottles to be refilled at the pharmacy yesterday?! Even if she had mentioned it was all right, I still feel bad about it. Guess, I'll have to head out this afternoon to drop them off.

On one hand I hope there'll be an evaluation of the course near the end so that I'll be able to get it off my chest and maybe help improve the quality of it for the next time. On the other hand it'll probably be pretty harsh criticism, and this newbie teacher... I don't know what to make of her. Most times she seems nice and I feel some pity for her when things aren't working so well, but then it happens when she appears uncaring and with a low tolerance for criticism. I just don't know what sort of person to make of her. The later would be infinitely easier to evaluate without censoring or sugarcoating anything, it's always easier to handle anger than hurt. I probably should be relentless, for the greater good. But then there's that newbie-factor again; she's new and really wants it to be a success despite great difficulties - that sort of naive and hopeful newbie-go, maybe that's just something I can empathize with too much.

This assignment is stupid. If she's so interested in our opinions, why do we have to talk to other people?

Snerk. I probably won't like alcohol even when I am old enough to drink it. Really hate what I've tried.

Ow, my elbow. Probably is infected, oh well.

Hmm. That wasn't as fast as I thought it would be.

I hope she's okay.

I'm going to have to head out soon. I hope I don't freeze.

Drat. I'll be missing Next Gen. Oh well.

Why do people keep wearing shirts and buying decals with Che Guvera on them-- the dude loved killing poets, writers, artists, homosexuals, women, etc.

I mean, unless you're promoting that, then uh, well it's appropriate... I guess.

My hand is bruised. D:

It hurts.

Music.

Still need to look up an article.

Art.

Food?

Chocolate.

Why do people keep wearing shirts and buying decals with Che Guvera on them-- the dude loved killing poets, writers, artists, homosexuals, women, etc.

I mean, unless you're promoting that, then uh, well it's appropriate... I guess.

Most people's knowledge of him consists of:

-he was a revolutionary

-he's a symbol of rebellion

With the amount of conflicting information on him out there, I'm not even sure what to believe. >_e

~

Uh, okay. No excitement? Why should I come over then?

'The smell of spice on the wind'...

... oh god she was right, I'M SEEING IT EVERYWHERE!

I am thankful that today is only a three hour shift today. This gives me enough time when I get home simply to unwind and get ready for the service tonight. Only few more days to go before the next pay week and hopefully by then will have enough to cover few essentials needed to be paid off.

13 more posts to one million.

Whhaaatt? ohmy.gif Holy cow!

Must continue listening to this song...it's so freaking epic. If I ever was a video game boss, I'd nag the producers to have this play as my battle theme. xd.png

O THANK GOODNESS

Sorry you're sick, but I could use the two hours of cancelled class for my papers. Small miracles. <3

Why do you only decide to come over when I'm depressed or have a lot of homework? Today I'm both, and I'd really appreciate just being alone. >.>

I wonder which species they tasted, and how did they get them canned?

user posted image