RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

They demolished park and constructing a parking lot instead. That was what we actually need in this damn density.

2 hours ago, sh20000sh said:

They demolished park and constructing a parking lot instead. That was what we actually need in this damn density.

For a moment I thought you were translating a Joni Mitchell song to "Strange Planet" language.

SIlvi's Lair's Hatchigarden looks like some elaborate game of Tic Tac Toe or Connect Four with all the Valentine hatchlings.

12 hours ago, Confused Cat said:

For a moment I thought you were translating a Joni Mitchell song to "Strange Planet" language.

Can you explain what are those please?

3 hours ago, sh20000sh said:

Don't know if it's the Joni Mitchell song in question, but there's a song that the chorus goes, "They paved Paradise and put up a parking lot."

And I'm actually looking forward to Valentine's Day for a change. Hubby and I shopped online for each other and my gift is a book I've been wanting to read. I hate having a new book in the house and not being able to read it yet, lol!

I need to eat, but I'm just not hungry. I haven't eaten since breakfast, but there's no urge to get food. I hope that doesn't mean a bad thing. 😕

2 minutes ago, Syiren said:

I need to eat, but I'm just not hungry. I haven't eaten since breakfast, but there's no urge to get food. I hope that doesn't mean a bad thing. 😕

One day doesn't mean much. Two days is still ok. Three days and something is wrong. Maybe a little depressed? Do you feel bored, but nothing really interests you? A bit restless, but not motivated to anything? Those are depression symptoms.

34 minutes ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

One day doesn't mean much. Two days is still ok. Three days and something is wrong. Maybe a little depressed? Do you feel bored, but nothing really interests you? A bit restless, but not motivated to anything? Those are depression symptoms.

oh, I've been battling depression for years, but I've managed to find a decent coping method. Some days still suck, but it's been a lot better recently. :) It's only been today that I'm not that hungry. I think it could be stress, but only because of something stupid that happened today. Which... made absolutely no sense, but morality and integrity seems rare nowadays. Other than that, I'm feeling fine. ^_^

--------------------

going to make some food anyway.... maybe once I get a few bites in my appetite'll wake up. 

*hugs*

I'm good at silently overreacting over little social interactions. My rational brain says, "There is no reason to be feeling this way. It'll be fine."  My emotions answer, "I'm doing the whole upset about it thing anyway."

*hugs back* Thanks for being so awesome. Good people like you help those with depression and other emotional issues look forward to what tomorrow brings. :D

-------------------

okay good, four bites in and my stomach was like, "Holy crap! I NEED THIS! GIMMIE MOAR!!!!!"

8 hours ago, sh20000sh said:

As @catstaff mentioned, there is this song with the line "They paved paradise and put up a parking lot": https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2595abcvh2M ("Big Yellow Taxi" by Joni Mitchell)

And "Strange Planet" is a comic. Most of it is normal things and situations that are described with different (unusual) words, and somehow that makes it funny. (It's hard to explain!  :lol: )

https://www.instagram.com/nathanwpylestrangeplanet/

So when you said "They demolished park and constructing a parking lot instead" I thought it could be Strange Planet's translation of "They paved paradise and put up a parking lot".

5 hours ago, Confused Cat said:

So when you said "They demolished park and constructing a parking lot instead" I thought it could be Strange Planet's translation of "They paved paradise and put up a parking lot".

My thought pattern went to that song, too, though I was unfamiliar with Strange Planet. XD

Sunday!

Relief! Yesterday was just an off day. I managed to eat a good lunch. I wonder what these ones will look like.... I predict many Halloween pairs. Hope I'm right. Especially with the Arcana's, maybe cavern lurkers? 

*stares at purple Pokemon in your gift*

That goes well with your comment.

1 hour ago, Syiren said:

Relief! Yesterday was just an off day. I managed to eat a good lunch. I wonder what these ones will look like.... I predict many Halloween pairs. Hope I'm right. Especially with the Arcana's, maybe cavern lurkers? 

I was thinking xols perhaps?

Why is the neighbourhood so noisy today?

1 hour ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

*stares at purple Pokemon in your gift*

That goes well with your comment.

*iz now wondering which pokemon in her totally not massive (totally massive) list of gifs is the one mentioned*

29 minutes ago, Lagie said:

I was thinking xols perhaps?

Ou~ Those are nice too.

---------------

Should I try to toss back one to the AP to try and find that perfect code or not..... hmm.... if anything it'll help one more who needs it later in the ap if they miss the three days.... The hunt for the perfect code is still on!

Just now, Syiren said:

*iz now wondering which pokemon in her totally not massive (totally massive) list of gifs is the one mentioned*

long neck dinosaurish 

6 minutes ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

long neck dinosaurish 

This one?

9ce403e68ed7cac7003d2cb5c583065d.gif.fbd39b080255d6dc010ad05a2f69d19b.gif

This is a shiny Lapras. They're normally light blue in color. I'm just a big fan of shiny pokemon. :D

----------------------------

.....been a while since I hunted for a shiny pokemon... maybe I'll do that sometime this week when I get more free time. With shinies the grind is real.

-_-;

Edited by Syiren

Why do I have "Virginia Company" From Disney's Pocahontas stuck in my head? 🤨