RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

When the cardinal started to sing outside, I mistook it for the sound of my breath whistling through my nose even though I'm not congested.

That feel when your mood suddenly does a crash and burn for no explicable reason... 😣

1 minute ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

That feel when your mood suddenly does a crash and burn for no explicable reason... 😣

*hugs* That was me yesterday morning.

My toes are cold.

39 minutes ago, Lagie said:

My toes are cold.

*hugs*

Mine are, too.

Tom Brady now has more Super Bowl wins than any single team in the NFL with seven. Two teams, the Steelers and the Patriots, have six wins each. Of course, all six Pats wins came with Brady at QB.

9 hours ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

9 hours ago, Lagie said:

My toes are cold.

*hugs* I can relate, too.

To the toes thing as well, incidentally XD

Also, Flake News *snort*

Edited by Ruby Eyes

the boss isn't coming in until this afternoon - more time to stalk the cave for that one more CB floral crowned dragon! XD

That workout was designed for much younger people!

I'm getting really tired of my neck and shoulder hurting.

I guess I wouldn't know my sister's boyfriend's mom's boyfriend's daughter, either...

please migraine. go away!

1 hour ago, Syiren said:

please migraine. go away!

*hugs* 😣 

A Horse Called Dragon? 

No.

The Calling (Dragon Horse War trilogy #1) by D. Jackson Leigh

Instead, this book actually just has a dragon horse war in it. As in; there are horses in this novel that casually turn into winged fire-breathing horses at night.

Obviously it needs to be read. 

I really want to know why my cats ignore me when I'm on DC or the forums or even Facebook, but the minute I bring up Word to start working on a story, they're all over my desk, stepping on the keyboard, sitting on my mouse, and sticking their tails in my eyes. Come on, kitties, my writing isn't that bad that you need to stop me from doing it!

Cats don't have a reputation for being evil just because they lurk on the second step down from the top of the stairs. They have a 9th sense for things.

2 hours ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

*hugs* 😣 

Thank you.

1 hour ago, catstaff said:

I really want to know why my cats ignore me when I'm on DC or the forums or even Facebook, but the minute I bring up Word to start working on a story, they're all over my desk, stepping on the keyboard, sitting on my mouse, and sticking their tails in my eyes. Come on, kitties, my writing isn't that bad that you need to stop me from doing it!

another point to my theory that dragons never went extinct, they just turned into cats to both become useful to us and not be hunted anymore, and to annoy the ever-loving fluff outta us for slaying so many of their kind back in the day.

(not really a theory, just an idea I had for a story once)

------------

been awake since 10 pm cave time last night. it's 5:30 pm cave time now.... and yet I've constructed my greatest home in mindcraft to date. 6 floors of awesomeness including a floor-sized aquarium, a place for villagers and a rooftop garden with a waterfall and a large jungle tree. 

1 minute ago, Syiren said:

been awake since 10 pm cave time last night. it's 5:30 pm cave time now.... and yet I've constructed my greatest home in mindcraft to date. 6 floors of awesomeness including a floor-sized aquarium, a place for villagers and a rooftop garden with a waterfall and a large jungle tree. 

That sounds awesome! Screenshot, please?

It's weird finally getting to read book 1 in a series when I've already read books 2 - 4 several times now.

1 hour ago, catstaff said:

they want to help you!

20 minutes ago, Lagie said:

That sounds awesome! Screenshot, please?

Okays! Sorry ahead of time if the images are big. I got anew screenshot program and I've yet to test how direct pasting works. ^^;

image.png.8d9999b205be0531df611409a93fe9cc.pngimage.thumb.png.9201d2986fcfbeaa0b7fd1e1304def87.pngimage.thumb.png.66ada502fcf2f2e1a1ac1d9912d4f2c1.pngimage.thumb.png.4754a6c46d7b09d6646a20642d76fa21.png

Methinks I need to work on the surrounding area next. Farming, yes, maybe a barnyard too, and a castle wall to protect again icky zombies and such. and those pesky pillagers too. 

1 hour ago, sh20000sh said:

Wait for another one week, or spend another 60 bucks.

Us poor people procrastinate. To the point that it seems like a system that works. Until it doesn't.

58 minutes ago, Syiren said:

Methinks I need to work on the surrounding area next. Farming, yes, maybe a barnyard too, and a castle wall to protect again icky zombies and such. and those pesky pillagers too. 

XD

Those look great! I love the aquarium.

This is what I've been working on (not Minecraft, though):

Screenshot_20210207-143155.thumb.jpg.f73124fea5d91a22766f187856c45dc9.jpgScreenshot_20210207-143122.thumb.jpg.bb0b00e4c9e8e4a124757dc2ad556087.jpg

The treehouse in the middle is an actual set. Everything else around it has been added by me.

Do I really need dinner?

21 minutes ago, Lagie said:

XD

Those look great! I love the aquarium.

This is what I've been working on (not Minecraft, though):

The treehouse in the middle is an actual set. Everything else around it has been added by me.

Okay, now that looks awesome. Reminds me of my Lego set I had when I was 11. And is that Stitch I spy?

--------------------------

not sure if I want velveeta and shells for dinner or be lazy and order a pizza. 🤔

1 minute ago, Syiren said:

not sure if I want velveeta and shells for dinner or be lazy and order a pizza. 🤔

today is National Pizza Day! i made pizza for dinner tonight!

eventually i'll get to working some more on that blanket.... XD