RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

Oh no, I forgot to add a spoiler alert before tweeting about "Star Trek The Motion Picture"!

2 hours ago, Confused Cat said:

Oh no, I forgot to add a spoiler alert before tweeting about "Star Trek The Motion Picture"!

you mean the very first one? that google told me was out in 1979?

....and i thought the Supernatural fandom was bad.....

@Confused Cat - oh the supernatural fandom was serious about their spoilers!

i once posted the episode title (only the title, mind you - which was a Led Zeppelin song title, btw) of the episode that was going to air that night (i posted it late morning), and someone commented on my blog that they so did NOT WANT to KNOW that until they actually watched it ON THEIR SCREEN.

yikes.

(that was season 2.  it took me four years of those kind of shenanigans (and many more, believe me!) before i left the fandom in season 6.)

my current thought is i'm glad i'm no longer head-deep in any fandom that's like that. yeesh.

4 hours ago, sh20000sh said:

*meep*

*feeds you and wraps you in a blanket and settles you in a warm, quiet spot*

Why does this state wait until hours later to issue an Amber Alert for endangered children?

I could take the opportunity to bake a ton of cookies if I'm going to have the weekend all to myself. Maybe cinnamon buns too.

Is it my tastebuds or are companies putting more salt into foods?

You know when you're a kid and you observe things about your parents and tell yourself that'll you'll never let yourself be like that.

Then you grow up and you start spotting the ways you are like your parents, and it's...

Aurgh, cursed!

.... I told you to stay away Mr. Migraine. You are hereby banned from this house. I am done dealing with you. You're here for one day and you leave me in shambles. Monthly nightmare, get'cher boi and leave!!

I ran everyone off! I win!

Stay off my lawn. 👵

It's a shame that audio books aren't something that can hold my interest. (I'm also fussy about the voices of the readers.)

I really need to reread the Redwall series again. such amazing books, even if the characters are anthropomorphic.

5 hours ago, sh20000sh said:

Doing that with Celestials really means something, I think.

I'm afraid to ask what's going on over there.

egg slots.... y u fill up so fast?

Why haven't we come up with a way to tranfer excess energy from hyperactive kids and dogs into exhausted adults?

On 2/28/2021 at 10:28 PM, subwoofer said:

So tired. Why couldn't I sleep well last night?

Even after sleeping well, I'm still tired :rolleyes:

....paperclip.

That Hero Wars game advertisement? Did I just see a new ad with the non-pointy haired guy wearing a diaper and pointing a sword?