RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

Just for the record...

I blame everyone, but myself.

It's the new American way.

*sigh* Looks like my country is voting for islamophobic discrimination once again.

2 hours ago, Confused Cat said:

*sigh* Looks like my country is voting for islamophobic discrimination once again.

That sucks. I'm really disappointed in mine, too. For too long we've mistaken and credited sociopathic traits for leadership.

hungry. not sure what I'm in the mood for though. .....phooey.

2 minutes ago, Syiren said:

hungry. not sure what I'm in the mood for though. .....phooey.

Let me guess. Nothing you actually have on hand.

1 minute ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

Let me guess. Nothing you actually have on hand.

on hand I have pringles and Ritz Bits, but I need something proper... that'd either be chow mein or ordering Domino's. hmmm.... actually.... I wonder if there's still some Velveeta and shells. 

4 minutes ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

Today is not a good day.

*hugs* just try to find one thing that was good and focus on that and build from there. 

3 hours ago, Syiren said:

*hugs* just try to find one thing that was good and focus on that and build from there. 

*hugs* Thanks.

Cats. Looks in bowl of fresh water. Nope, drinks soapy water out of the sink.

Some cats prefer "stale" water. Just put two bowls, one fresh and one old. Remember to remove floating hair and dust from the old water every now and then XD

I overslept and I wanna go back to sleep. Why do I have to sit in office with the frigging annoying sound of renovations next door ...

Nothing yet? Maybe tomorrow. Unless they're skipping out altogether this year.

IF there's an Aeria Gloris egg on the AP, will my brain be quick enough to recognise it as such, and then will i be fast enough to get it?

hmmm.....

On 3/7/2021 at 9:19 PM, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

*hugs* Thanks.

Hoping you've had a better day today. :)

-------------------------------

so many things to do and not enough hours in the day. also why does my location say Halloween Town? I had it as the Edge of Midgar. How long has it been that way? Did I forget to change it after Halloween?

These super picky traders who act like thier eggs and hatchlings are made of gold studded with diamonds and pearls and only want the rarest of rare trades in exchange. I wish them much disappointment.

Don't worry, the disappointment comes all on its own. I should know, as I sometimes am super-picky, like today.

Naturally, all those times I just ask for "any CB hatchling" won't ever get noticed, because these trades are gone faster than you can say "Blueberry pie."

25 minutes ago, Ruby Eyes said:

Naturally, all those times I just ask for "any CB hatchling" won't ever get noticed, because these trades are gone faster than you can say "Blueberry pie."

I probably have at least one of those. I don't remember which though. The trade record doesn't let you keep track of all the details, and Action Log just says (egg) was transferred. 

Hmmm...

*tries feeding Syiren a loaded baked potato to see if it raises her happiness level 12%*

13 hours ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

I probably have at least one of those.

A blueberry pie? :lol:

February was too "warm", March now is too cold. Will we get snow in May?

17 hours ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

These super picky traders who act like thier eggs and hatchlings are made of gold studded with diamonds and pearls and only want the rarest of rare trades in exchange. I wish them much disappointment.

I know this feeling... right now too many people are asking for CB Metals , Stats or 2nd gens from Spriters Alts only. And most of the stuff they offer is NOT worth what they ask for. Best example: Cantos. Ehm, sorry, they cost 100 shards in the market, so why on earth should I pay a rare for one high time Canto egg 🤔

5 hours ago, Zimtie said:

I know this feeling... right now too many people are asking for CB Metals , Stats or 2nd gens from Spriters Alts only. And most of the stuff they offer is NOT worth what they ask for. 

and multiple 2G Thuweds - TJ apparently release a number of them last week. 

Before that, a number wanted you to do all the waiting out the egg and hatchling growth time in exchange for an egg.

The hatchling I wanted was a Vampire and it wasn't special except that it had been bitten by a named Vampire that had been bitten by a named Vampire. Too many nameless Vampires out there.  

30 minutes ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

Before that, a number wanted you to do all the waiting out the egg and hatchling growth time in exchange for an egg.

Pft. I'm pretty sure my 2nd gens from Prize and CB HM are worth a bunch of ubercommon hatchlings XD

I'm kinda used to people messaging me and asking for time to hatch - IOU style, and that usually works out. But recently? No dice at all.

I can bite some Vampires for you - my Biters are all named (and from 2010 so not all of them have Bitten By on their view page)

Edited by Ruby Eyes

10 hours ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

Hmmm...

*tries feeding Syiren a loaded baked potato to see if it raises her happiness level 12%*

*nom nom nom* .... Ding! Happiness raised by 15% Syiren leveled up! Yay!

lol. thanks. ;)

--------------------------------

You have one common egg with a nice code. I've been offering this hatchie which I even hatched in order to offer it to you as a 2G silver and you've sat on it for 5 days. I hope you're not dealing with anything bad in real life, but come on. I think a 2G silver is worth a CB common with a neat code.

i really ought to steel myself to make dinner thursday night for hubby and younger daughter.  aside from younger daughter having a schedule crunch (one zoom done at 5:45, the next one at 7) and hubby done with WFH AT 6, i'm having a procedure done friday which requires me to have a liquid diet on thursday.  i've basically told hubby he's in charge of dinner for them thursday, because i don't want to be seeing food that i can't eat.  and if hubby has to get up and do something or go somewhere he wasn't planning on, he gets cranky and crabby. (excuse me? who has the liquid diet thursday and then has to get up and do a thing at 4:30 friday morning? ... talk about crabby.)

so, i ought to resign myself to having to put together something for them, and try not to let it bother me.

if hubby actually takes care of dinner for them, i will be mightily impressed.

Order take-away?

Let them have pizza and just go to sleep or somesuch.