RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

The kitten's 'battery fully charged' light has gone on.   

*finishes going through Forum games*  I Win The I Have No Life award! 🧺

Edited by Long_Before_Sunrise

Watched another 3D movie. Are these stuffs still actually coming?

------

Wait, that kind of name had not taken yet??

Edited by sh20000sh

I really wish the admins at Rockfic would hurry up and add Tarot to the bands list. Now that I've succumbed to the lure of RPF, I really want to post this thing I've written.

If it's easier to manually rewrite it instead of copy pasting your mess you've really screwed it up, man.

Salted caramel Milky Way bars are pretty good.

26 minutes ago, catstaff said:

Salted caramel Milky Way bars are pretty good.

Oooohhh this sounds like something I have to try... I'll have to google for a shop where I can order them!

I had a current thought. But I put it on hold, and it walked out on me without leaving any contact information.

2 hours ago, Confused Cat said:

Oooohhh this sounds like something I have to try... I'll have to google for a shop where I can order them!

I found them randomly when I was in Wal-Mart this morning. Went there to replace a nonstick skillet that I ruined last night because I'm a major klutz, and they were there in the display in the checkout lanes, so naturally I bought one. Does Wal-Mart exist in Switzerland? For that matter, are they called Milky Way bars over there? I vaguely recall some YouTube channel doing US-vs-UK comparisons saying that what we know as Milky Way on our side of the pond is a Mars Bar over there... does that go for all of Europe, or just the UK?

And why the heck is it that all these countries that supposedly speak the same language still can't agree on the same names for things?

image.png.c8a8f6dce3d7bdec06099255e2266bf4.png

Methinks this would make a good dragon to breed on 4th of July. 🤔

14 hours ago, catstaff said:

Does Wal-Mart exist in Switzerland? For that matter, are they called Milky Way bars over there? I vaguely recall some YouTube channel doing US-vs-UK comparisons saying that what we know as Milky Way on our side of the pond is a Mars Bar over there... does that go for all of Europe, or just the UK?

We don't have Wal-Mart (as far as I know). I think our Milky Way is the same as yours, but we also have Mars, and now I'm wondering what they call that in the UK if "Mars" means "Milky Way" to them? This is confusing.  :lol: 

These are what I can buy here (also in other sizes):

Milky Way online kaufen  Mars online kaufen

Current thought: ... I suddenly want Milky Way, I wonder why.

37 minutes ago, Confused Cat said:

We don't have Wal-Mart (as far as I know). I think our Milky Way is the same as yours, but we also have Mars, and now I'm wondering what they call that in the UK if "Mars" means "Milky Way" to them? This is confusing.  :lol: 

These are what I can buy here (also in other sizes):

Milky Way online kaufen  Mars online kaufen

Current thought: ... I suddenly want Milky Way, I wonder why.

Hmm, from the cutaway pictures, the Mars looks like the thing I know as a Milky Way, with the caramel layer, and the Milky Way looks more like what I know as a Three Musketeers. And yes, it's all very confusing.

And I really, really wish my neck and shoulder would stop hurting. There's snow in the forecast - not a lot, thankfully - but if any shoveling needs done, I'm the only one who can do it. Yeah, I live in an apartment (flat) so I don't have to do a lot, but there's nearly always a pile of big, nasty, icy chunks left behind the parked cars when they plow the lot (car park). And we've got a small car that sits low to the ground these days, so I can't just drive through the pile like I could back when I owned a pickup truck.

2 hours ago, subwoofer said:

Maybe I'll actually get things done today.

Hahaha...

That's the reason I have a screenshot of this saved.

This comforter is going into the animal use/plant cover pile. It look normal, but it doesn't breathe. I'm done with waking up lightly stewed in my own juices.

I found a new webcomic and maybe I should really buy Winrar?

I'm slowly but surely completely falling for the band Nanowar of Steel. Crazy good musicians, but you'll never notice at first because you're too busy laughing your backside off at the lyrics. I'd link them, but they're not entirely safe for work.

Was annoyed by a very short song clip on loop in my brain after naming a new Vampire Hellhorse. Just one short phrase. Heard the music and voice, but couldn't recall anything more. Finally, have indentified it: it's part of Headless Children by WASP (The screams that fill the night)

Blackie Lawless, the lead singer, is one of those who upon realizing he was getting old, got scared and retreated to the percieved safety of religion and conservatism. He asked people to stop playing his music. Sorry, Blackie, you can't put the toothpaste back in the tube once its all squeezed out.

"Free to best offer!"

Then. It's. Not. Free. You. Donut.

2 minutes ago, OMGitsKairi said:

"Free to best offer!"

Then. It's. Not. Free. You. Donut.

XD

My home used to be quiet. I am really tired of the generator drone and the dog and the rooster and the sirens.

I really want to have time travel, so I can go see a whole bunch of bands live when they were in their prime/before they broke up/etc. I freely admit, I still bear a slight grudge against my parents for not letting my 14-year-old self go to Live Aid with friends - would have been my one shot at seeing Queen and even the lone Led Zeppelin post-Bonham reunion.

9 hours ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

That's the reason I have a screenshot of this saved.

I definitely feel that thread! Thankfully I did actually do some things today.

I like how comfortable these clothes are, but they're so heavy that it bothers me when I get tired.

I wish it would either snow or rain, but this back-and-forth is driving me crazy... plus will be worse than plain snow when it comes time to clean off the car. And if anyone in the US cares, it's Super Bowl Sunday! Go Bucs! Get that 7th ring, TB12!

I see you guys once a month every month to pay my fees. How can you now be telling me I have two unpaid months???