Jump to content
RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

Recommended Posts

I should have gone to bed a couple hours ago, but here I am, posting in Forum Games. 🤣

Share this post


Link to post

I really hope things get easier from here. Doubtful, but I'm going to be optimistic.

Share this post


Link to post

ow ow, new forum too bright. eyes burning! We need a dark mode.

Share this post


Link to post

Why is it that I can barely keep my eyes open when I'm trying to get stuff done, but as soon as I go to bed, I'm suddenly wide awake?

Share this post


Link to post
7 hours ago, Syiren said:

ow ow, new forum too bright. eyes burning! We need a dark mode.

 

7 hours ago, Confused Cat said:

I really did not expect this.

 

7 hours ago, Ruby Eyes said:

What is this atrocity?!

 

 

It's AWFUL. :(

I may cease being a compulsive poster if this is the only format from now on.

Why change things???

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, catstaff said:

Why is it that I can barely keep my eyes open when I'm trying to get stuff done, but as soon as I go to bed, I'm suddenly wide awake?

This always happens to me. Always.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

My head hurts now, and why didn't I get more done earlier?

Share this post


Link to post
9 hours ago, Lagie said:

 

 

 

It's AWFUL. :(

I may cease being a compulsive poster if this is the only format from now on.

Why change things???

I posted a thread in the help section, wondering if there could be a dark mode added in along with possible other designs. its way too bright as is.

 

also nooooo!!!!! you cannot go! You're one of the most awesomest people on here! (not a real word but I don't care!) 

 

----------------------------------

 

why am I in such a goofy mood tonight? 

Share this post


Link to post
43 minutes ago, Syiren said:

also nooooo!!!!! you cannot go! You're one of the most awesomest people on here! (not a real word but I don't care!) 

*blushes*

 

Durned mosquitoes.

Share this post


Link to post

What is a Padme lion? ... No, wait, I'm reading the word wrong. Pademelon? Never heard of that. It's probably not a melon...?

*googles*

Um this looks like a kangaroo-mouse. It does not look like a striped dog at all.

Share this post


Link to post

I remember when google was down. People freaked because they couldn't google what happened to google. lol

Share this post


Link to post

That feel when you're impatient and kinda want to throw out all your eggs and hatchlings and start ovee from scratch, but you know that's a setback, not progress.

Share this post


Link to post

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.