RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

41 minutes ago, trystan said:

today is National Pizza Day! i made pizza for dinner tonight!

Ou~ In that case, I know the perfect local place to order from. *rubs hands gleefully* Thanks! :D

----------

Dang it! I thought you picked the last movie. It was supposed to be my turn. imma let a coin flip decide. only way it'll be fair.

13 minutes ago, Syiren said:

Ou~ In that case, I know the perfect local place to order from. *rubs hands gleefully* Thanks! :D

you're quite welcome!

1 hour ago, Syiren said:

Okay, now that looks awesome. Reminds me of my Lego set I had when I was 11. And is that Stitch I spy?

That is, indeed, Stitch! :)

1 hour ago, sh20000sh said:

My most recent lego stuff was Mario thing. It actually moves!

Cool!

I wonder which cat is at the food now?

1 minute ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

You could, perhaps, get up and go look.

If it's Odin, movement would scare him away. I'd rather he eat than me find out.

I wonder how late the generator will run tonight.

20 minutes ago, Lagie said:

If it's Odin, movement would scare him away. I'd rather he eat than me find out.

I wonder how late the generator will run tonight.

Did you mean you heard an animal getting in the cat food bag or you heard an animal eating? I assumed from the phrasing you meant a bag.

Cats make noise when eating, no matter if they steal it from a bag or eat out of their bowl.

I think I hate that random pair function. Seems the AP is full of randomly bred-together trash.

10 hours ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

Did you mean you heard an animal getting in the cat food bag or you heard an animal eating? I assumed from the phrasing you meant a bag.

At the bowl outside (well, it's a teacup saucer; I accidentally broke the teacup).

Cold again...

I've heard animals getting into the bag so many times that,my brain helpfully provided a vivid visual and sounds of such an event.

Nanowar of Steel makes me laugh so hard I'm now in pain. Must remember not to listen to more than two of their songs back-to-back. (Nanowar of Steel is an Italian band that pretty much does parodies and rude puns, but they're really good musicians, too.)

so many games to play. Not sure which one. I'm torn between 3. My creative game of minecraft, subsistence, or Phasmophobia. dang it, I love all three and can't pick! Or I could always resume my randomized game of Pokemon Heart Gold. That Chinchou really saved my butt getting that second badge.

No gatorade, no powerade, no AW water bottle flavor packets, one diet soda left,  getting tired of tea. Threw out the candy canes to flavor the tea after the power was out. Didn't remrmber to replace them after Christmas.

*peers in your cup*  What are you drinking?

^ coffee!

Why would you even do that? (In my head, addressed to whichever stoopid staff member gave my personal phone number to someone who called the shelter today.)

Facebook is weird. I finally got around to updating my profile, adding my marital status among other things. Stupid FB decided to post that I got married today. My 20th anniversary is coming up in May.

9 minutes ago, catstaff said:

Facebook is weird. I finally got around to updating my profile, adding my marital status among other things. Stupid FB decided to post that I got married today. My 20th anniversary is coming up in May.

hence why I don't touch FB. Happy early Anniversary! :)

-------------------

wow, This dev is really on top of these updates. it's one, what, every three days or so?

In the time I spent thinking about that, I could've just done it already...
Also, I keep forgetting about the Valentine's event.

On 2/10/2021 at 9:16 PM, subwoofer said:

In the time I spent thinking about that, I could've just done it already...

We call that 'life.'

I want to go back to bed.. . 

Of course, he decided we were going when I was about to drift off.

I'm glad I was wearing sweatpants. Avoided Hammock Cat in the bathroom.

Edited by Long_Before_Sunrise

1 hour ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

I'm not stalking catstaff. Merely cleaning up behind her.

Aww, and here I thought I'd finally gotten interesting enough to rate a stalker!

And why is it that when I actually follow the cooking instructions for something instead of winging it like usual, that's when the something in question decides it's not going to be done when the instructions said it ought to be done? So now the sides are getting cold waiting on the main.

37 minutes ago, catstaff said:

Aww, and here I thought I'd finally gotten interesting enough to rate a stalker!

🤐😇

The cold absorbs into my fingers like water into dry sponge...

I forgot Friday was live music night at the food truck/bar in earshot.

How did I go from energized to super tired within 20 minutes (of not doing anything)??

Edited by subwoofer

13 minutes ago, subwoofer said:

How did I go from energized to super tired within 20 minutes (of not doing anything)??

Too many Labradorites on your scroll. Nah, your body got tired of waiting on you and gave up like the players in Public Trade.

Wait. There were offers made on those trades I cancelled. How did I not see them?