Current Thought Thread

4 hours ago, WaterScorpion said:

I may need to get a covid test......

I hope it's negative if you do.

I wish I could stop sneezing.

24 minutes ago, Lagie said:

I hope it's negative if you do.

I wish I could stop sneezing.

Winter allergies here, too. Thought freezing weather would help. It didn't.

Going through trade this week. Found so many unnmamed Vampire lineages out there. Nameless Vampire after Vampire.

Does the scene I'm writing actually make any sense at all?

Also, I really regret putting so much hard-to-move stuff in front of my printer.

Why is it such a struggle to get basic food cooked in this house? Everyone flocks at once to one place when normally it's empty. Except when I need to eat. =_=;

54 minutes ago, lovecats99 said:

Hmmm, coursework or dragcave?

I think we know the answer to that.

Galsreim must be awfully barren of shinies with all the dragons that collect them (according to the breed descriptions).

2 hours ago, lovecats99 said:

Hmmm, coursework or dragcave?

dragcave.  every time.

Considering the past couple hours of mild procrastination, you guys were totally right. 😆

I'm happy I made good progress with it today, anyway. Time for nice music and dragons.

Come ooooon, lovecats, only two more paragraphs and a few more readings and your coursework will be done!

7 hours ago, HeatherMarie said:

I was much too ambitious when I made today's to-do list. 

Isn't this how it is normally done?

So it took a little bit longer than two paragraphs and a couple readings but yessssss, coursework is done!!! 🎉😤 3000 words minus figures, references and tables is hard. Thanks for the encouragement, @HeatherMarie!

3 hours ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

Lagie's avatar without the Santa hat. 

I know, weird, hunh?

How late can I stay up tonight?

And why is my phone responding so slowly when I type?

Sometimec I think Mom might have been right about machines being capricious in nature and sensing when they can thwart your plans. This phone, for instance... refreshing biomes: minutes 21, 22, 23, 24 - everything goes quickly and smoothly. Minute 25 - slows to a crawl or drops signal.

Dang, I forgot what it was like to get dragged into a movie and be able to ignore everything else around me. Got surprised twice by the movie too. Dragons for one, and that was John Cena?! Wow.

I'm awake, because it is too warm. Last night I was pulling the covers up over my head. Tonight I need the fan on.Forecast says thunderstorms tomorrow afternoon. Feels like they'll be here sooner than that. 

Still tired and contemplating threatening my phone with a rubber mallet.

Contemplating trading for one of my Vampire's grand-fledglings, but it's one of Dentist Drills'.

Edited by Long_Before_Sunrise

Maybe if you buy gems once, you are added to a list of "people who might give us more money", and for each person on that list they pick one purchaseable item the person needs, and prevent the game from randomly dropping that item. I bet their terms and conditions don't say they will not do that.  ¬_¬ 

10 hours ago, Ripan said:

"There are no bad ideas, only ideas that can go terribly wrong." Lol

You didn't watch enough Animaniacs. They had a "Good Idea, Bad Idea" part regularly in the show.

This is where my thoughts are at. The sun is shining, but the wind is brisk and chilly.

I don't want to go anywhere, but I must.

Edited by Long_Before_Sunrise