RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

Actively suppressing all thoughts about cookies because I'm sure otherwise I'd come up with a design I want to do now that the cookies are gone.

has anyone thought of a crawling horror design for a dragon? would be super creepy and cool at the same time.

On 1/8/2021 at 2:28 AM, WaterScorpion said:

has anyone thought of a crawling horror design for a dragon? would be super creepy and cool at the same time.

You mean an Omen Wyrm?

I bit the inside of my cheek which caused it to puff up a bit. You know, to increase the odds that I bite it again. I want to have a talk with whoever came up with this design.

I wonder how many of those who were sent away permanently will actually return ...

Most people arent aware that depression can feel like a combination of boredom, restlessness that you don't act upon, and you keep changing your mind/can't make up your mind. Like a vehicle stuck in deep mud, your wheels are spinning, but you ain't getting anywhere except deeper. 

Too bad I can't do that because it might mess up the counting.

Pity the dragon. Venerate the count.

(Seeker of Thrones 10-126)

^ I don't understand the post, but I think I have a new webcomic to read.

contemplating sitting up all night refreshing Abandoned in a totally futile attempt to get my Amalthean egg back. Eggs at 5 days 0 hours... only 18 hours to go...

Edited by Long_Before_Sunrise
*slightly crazed look*

5 hours ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

contemplating sitting up all night refreshing Abandoned in a totally futile attempt to get my Amalthean egg back. Eggs at 5 days 0 hours... only 18 hours to go...

You may need to rename your egg's parents, something along the lines of "egg accidentally dropped" and "please return to owner".

You, being the last owner of the egg, won't be able to pick it up, unless someone else picks it up (thus becoming its last owner) and drops it again.

3 hours ago, Ruby Eyes said:

You may need to rename your egg's parents, something along the lines of "egg accidentally dropped" and "please return to owner".

You, being the last owner of the egg, won't be able to pick it up, unless someone else picks it up (thus becoming its last owner) and drops it again.

Good idea. It's worth a try. 

... How? Because I would like to know what not to do...

(Um, not related to the above posts.)

Edited by Confused Cat

Either my legs need to be two inches longer or the bed two inches shorter or I need to start hopping in and out of bed. 

Edited by Long_Before_Sunrise
I love my keyboard app, but it doesn't spellcheck

🙄 at a trade asking for a code with part of the scroll name in it.

Give me some cotton candy blue hatching potions already!

My current thought is that i've been misinterpreting the name of this thread for years! What I once thought I read being the philosophical-sounding, "Current Through Thought Thread" is now the "Current Thought Thread."

Why did my brain decide to do this and never correct itself after all this time? Your guess is as good as mine, though I presume it has something to do with being lazy when I first read it and then with this becoming a normalised behaviour. The good news is that this thread sounds pretty fun and interesting, now!