RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

I want to write and get more chapters updated, but I have no 'umph' to do it. Maybe tomorrow since I have the day off. I'll just read tonight and maybe play some KH2 final mix. That 2 hour nap I took helped, but I'm getting sleepy again.

yeah, I really wonder how much I'll be able to go online since my friends are coming over...

I should be happier to edit my thesis but she undid some of my organization and I feel like she's just "passing" me so she can say she graduated a student. Chances are still good the "co-chair" will not pass me, so...

I can't feel romantic feelings.

Edit : Really go to rest after all of my eggs are hatched. (Maybe tomorrow 10:00 AM)

Edited by kjym16

Oh my gosh, Sock, just get back to editing your gosh dang thesis. Just do it. Just get through this.

AAUUUUUGGGHHH I though drawing with a model was supposed to help, not produce this garbage but the garbage part is my fault ;-;

Ugh, I have 3 nights of closing ahead of me. Not looking forward to that one bit. dry.gif

Why do I always forget to practice?

I love this class, but this project is ridiculous. He didn't give us nearly enough time to prepare. Now it's 2 AM and I'm procrastinating against staying up all night to finish...my A is about to become a B :/

It's almost 3 am. Why can't I fall asleep?

Well that gave me a good feeling and a nice confidence boost. biggrin.gif

~*~

NO! DON'T STOP THERE! IT WAS SO GOOD! WHY?! TT~TT

Edited by Syiren

Look, it's gonna look a little crappy either way. Is the border more important to you or is the subscript?

Why on earth did I quit my meds again? I can't focus for more than ten minutes, I can feel my GPA sinking. I guess we'll just deal with it in the morning.

I've already rewritten that five times...and now I have to write it again? Excuse me while I go cry in a corner. TT^TT

"It'll be the perfect mate for my blahblahblah."

Well, of course it's the perfect mate. I bred both the line you have and the line you want. huh.gif

It's cruel and I could never bring myself to actually do this out of spite; Sometimes I'd like to tell people to bugger off and make their own mate for a change.

*sigh* I completely understand the fact that people want to continue nice lineages and I totally get that the dragons they pick up are theirs to do with as they please. I really have no say in it. But for the love of god why do I feel like I'm always the one doing the timely task of organizing and breeding lineages just for someone with a name on their scroll to pick up and cross what I breed? I understand that very rarely do the owners of grandparents get any credit. It just... would be nice to have that time and work spent breeding to be noticed more. sad.gif

Edited by Daydreamer09

Being sick during a week full of class projects and the week before finals....ugh.

But also - two weeks to graduation <3 Goodbye undergrad.

Look, at some point, you have to say "it's good enough" or "it's never going to be good enough". Three weeks away from publishing after working for two semesters on this when this still hasn't gone back to the man who can either say yes or no to this is not the time when you keep giving me tons of edits. It's the time to be finishing up.

Besides, I reached the point of "it's never going to be good enough" a long time ago. If you'd just quit, I'd be happy enough to do so. You've completely decimated my mental health. I just want to be done.