RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

I just realized I have the day off tomorrow. YAY!!! Imma sleep 'til noon. biggrin.gif

Need to shower, need to shop, need to sweep the floor, need to take care of the recycling.

Need to go to bed before 5am and wake up before 3pm.

Of course you go to Walmart before I get home it's not like you couldn't oh I don't know tell me that you were going through a text or something but no you gotta wait till I walk in the door to send me a text when you're already there and when I asked to go you say no because you don't want to go back when it would only Take 5 minutes thank you for being an awesome parent does not like you didn't wake me up at 7 in the morning because you decided to start work on the roof Let's ignore the fact that I was working late last night and couldn't get to sleep till 2 because my back was hurting so much but no it's okay I didn't need to sleep in this morning I didn't have anything I needed to get the store you didn't have to ask just to make sure thanks for being so considerate jerkface. mad.gif

Restless legs syndrome at three in the morning?? yaaaay

I am so sad. I wonder if my demotivation to draw is partially because I've lost a lot of those online friends I had; I guess I was never really their friend...

Just finished my current drawing!! Now I'm free!!! (I'm too lazy to put more effort into it...)

Add it to one of my random avatar. And decorated my wish list with it.

No plan to drawing for now.

No Gijinkas(Humanize), Kemonomimis(Only animal ears and tail with human base) please. I'm mostly feel hostile toward those.

I can't fully rest until all of my things are grown up.

Edited by kjym16

Pain.

Lucky but also unlucky. Mostly unlucky, indeed... Can't believe I'll have to put with this up for the entire summer... I must try to stay positive... *facedesks* Guess I'm unwanted. I want and need a hug.

Edited by JolteonTails

Yes, you can call me manager Ha. But do not prescribe to me what to do, you have no right to give orders.

My legs and my feet hurt so much. I'm so glad I have the day off tomorrow.

I don't wanna have breakfast.

I hate my childish and high pitched voice. That's too bad to become a rapper. sad.gif

Just give up to hear somebody thanks to me. Because I really hate being felt envy, jealousy, depression, frustration. I'm so much stressed by these feelings then ruin my mental health.

Edited by kjym16

The whole world can just censorkip.gif off right now.

It surprised me

There's a reason why it's evil

Is it a bath ingredient?

In the bathroom

It's a very pretty one now

I need to use the bathroom

I'm a really good boy

I did surprise you

I got yaaa

And go away

And you bring it on

And you better drop in line

I need to go in there

I need to goo

I need to go in there

I'm a birdy yo

I'll get loud

Hey it's the bully drop!

Control the boy now!

It's the monkey boy!

-Gotcha the cockatoo

Why is time going so fast? Maybe I should try to do art less, art seems to speed up the time. O.O

Damn this hangover. I need some honey water right now..