RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

Man, I work with such great people. They set up the new schedule that gives me the next two days off to get over this cold.

Really? I get an hour long lecture on how it isn't good enough but all I get after corrections are "it flows better"? Are you CENSORKIPPING kidding me!?

Geebus, I can't wait to never have to speak to you again.

Finally have the first two parts of my pet project drafted out! Now to rewrite them... Wonder how long that'll take?

I really need to get moving!

This is not any normal cold. I havent been this sick in years.

Bill Nye's on Netflix now! My childhood!

It hits me right in the nostalgia! wub.gif

I keep forgetting asthma is a pre-existing condition, so not only do I have to worry about 95% of my friend's as well as my sister, but I also have to worry about myself. Now I need to make a doctor's appointment to go get more inhaler prescriptions to stock up, just in case. That's a lot of money to spend refilling prescriptions once a month, though. =x

I'm hoping people just don't go "idk what that is" and move on, I mean you have the power of the internet at your disposal.

Internet, stop that. I'm only at 15/21 images and 0/16 tables (which is going to completely muck up all my formatting and might wait until the morning anyway), and I'm definitely not going to get through it if you KEEP CUTTING OUT and stopping netflix. I NEED happy thoughts right now. =\

Oh... Now I remember why I don't like going onto facebook. People talking politics.

I respect my friends with different political views, but I don't want to go through a wall of reading through their biases.

I have a real life now and you gave me less than 24 hours to finish this because you thought it would take just a few hours? I can't believe you've actually published anything before.

1) This has taken way more than a few hours.

2) A reminder of the deadline might have been nice? I'll take responsibility for having the wrong date in my mind, but a reminder wouldn't have hurt.

3) I didn't feel like doing an all nighter yet again when I thought I had one and a half weeks to go.

4) I was done when you rejected me during my defense. I don't even care if this is done except the formatting. Just let me be done. I don't even want this damn degree any more.

I forgot what its like to eat solid food. I'm so done with this cold!

Microsoft Word, why are you refusing to open?? D: I HAVE to transfer five year's worth of work to a USB stick before my equally old iPad gives out...

I should take exam ASAP but.... LOL

It's possible to get a mini job?

And I'll start furry-ize(?) my DC dragons, some Kirby characters, game characters that you don't need to know after finish some practice.

Was exporting to 16 separate pdfs necessary? I merged them altogether, so I know the final pdf wasn't too big. So why auto-separate during exportation???