RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

*singing "Your Song" by Elton John*

man, I guess I should've known, but I'm still surprised at how much Elton John has written.

Lmao, how you gonna say you want to avoid drama then suggest something like that, which you know will upset tons of people? I mean, I'm on your side and would love to see the same, but maybe during sometime other than a happy celebration?

Sleep.....y u elude me?

Ugh. Top worst thing about being home is sucky internet that my dad swears isn't is fault even though it always gets better once his computers are closed.

I hate it when he starts downloads or uploads before he goes to bed. =_=

Okay, but can you please stop being so toxic? dry.gif

I get it. You want me to shut up. No problem.

Edited by JolteonTails

What the flip is with Roll20 and its unbalanced rolls? Like I shouldn't be rolling under 10 20 times in a row. *grumble sigh*

Well, I'm temporary active.

I really hate being felt envy. And... I don't refuse critique but not welcome.

I just want to upload my drawings somewhere. But I don't want be harmed by emotions.

Edit : Oh my, my laptop keeps freezing... sad.gif So, hard to start drawing...

Edited by kjym16

Finally, it's about time. Better late than never I guess.

3 layers of clothing, still cold. How does the world champion for 'hottest city on earth' get this cold?

Retail, food service, custodial work, college... Nah, you're right. Everyone must have a M - F, 9 - 5 job. I'm the rude one here trying to leave people out. It's me who's forgetting people's schedules. I'm unthinking, unkind, and uncaring.

You ignorant blobfish.

I'll take night shift over this any day. At least then I can sleep in. Just hope I'm not getting sick. I've been coughing my head off all night and my throat feels like sand paper. sad.gif

Cicadas are weird yet interesting to look at.

What is even in this soda pop that makes me feel ill every time I drink it? I should quit drinking this flavor...

Edited by JolteonTails

I'm so doo000Oooone with this semester. Motivation level is officially at 0. Gimme that piece of paper so I can never do this again plz.

Stayed up all night.. starting to get a headache. So tired;

Omg that chicken broth is so delish! That helped my throat so much. Maybe now I can sleep. 😏

Ow. I seriously do not want to brush my teeth today.

I mean as tempting as it would be to post a picture, it doesn't really fit the thread uwu