RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

Okay, just because they're in a bit of a bad mood doesn't mean I need to freak out over the smallest sound and think the unimaginable is gonna happen. Just because I got diagnosed with PTSD doesn't mean I need to, lol

Reserve the nerves for the nightmares, brain

Go to bed please you're scaring me by being up so late ;-; do i go out and supervise or

Edited by rampaging wyvern

I'm so glad that thread ended on such a good note. happy.gif

C'mon, c'mon. Just a few sentences on these image captions and copy'pasta the tables. Then you're done. Free to at least say you went down swinging and didn't just roll over and give up mostly.

I always find it nice that this forum becomes more active on Fridays? It's strange, because y'know, it's a Friday but it's cool because a lot of topics get all this new feedback and dragon requests are moved along and tons trades get made and users you don't see all that much show up again.

Most places I dwell rarely get such consistent, weekly action. I guess that's what happens when you get older and stick around the same sites. (or return to them.)

Why does he think I'd be interested when he acts like that?

Life hates me.

I feel now that it actually would have been better for me to just give up. If she rejects my thesis now, I put nearly 36 continuous hours of work +all the days of just a few hours to waste for nothing. It would have hurt less to only be denied and rejected once.

Lol wow. You assume to know me and think you can rightfully judge me by one comment? Just because I have an opinion that's different from yours? Sad. rolleyes.gif

ETA: Edited for typos. *glares at phone's keypad* dry.gif

Edited by Syiren

I am so good at wasting time!

Unwilling to join because I have nothing to say.

To the others : have a nice time smile.gif

Make Nebula&Fire gem lineage or not...???

Sleepy spring days zzz.....

Edited by kjym16

I was gonna, but not worth my time. Some people are so thick in the head. dry.gif

I hope tomorrow is easier than it was today. Even if I'm closing, just please be easier....*whimpers*

Hmmmm. Breed my Z's or hunt Fire Gems? Or maybe breed some even gens? Decisions, decisions! laugh.gif

Spring has come. I should start exercising again..