RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

I have a pinched nerve in my side and it hurts. sad.gif

I hate my stupid pink Sweetlings. It always annoys me, but around the holiday itself it starts to

plague me more. It's starting early this year. Praise be to the dragon gods that we only have 5

kill slots.

Edited by omgitskairi

Please let school out early tomorrow.... Its going to be freezing (-10 F)

Edited by Spottedleaf

omg, people that remember me o:

i'm honored :'D

hello, good to be back

@vampiric: idk, wounds sometimes magically appear on fingers; i have a few on mine as well :'D

omg, people that remember me o:

i'm honored :'D

hello, good to be back

Welcome back! happy.gif

Ugh, why'd I have to wake up with a headache? I think it's because I slept too much without meaning to. I'm awake now, so go away already. Maybe I need some caffeine.

Was anyone else watching Tetris at AGDQ? Because holy Mudkipz on a Mudkipz sandwich. My mind has been blown.

Also, that food was good.

I should have viewbombed it right after it autoabandoned. Figures a greedy person would get it. Meh.

Maybe I should just go see if I can trade for a new one and kill the one I have.

Edited by evangeline5432

So much spite on the webs these days ... it's gonna be a bad year, based on statistics of the past 7 days ...

edit: don't let colleagues/friends/etc coerce you into taking online "tests" - according to the most recent one, I have a high tendency to autism of some kind. Not sure how to deal with that.

Edited by Ruby Eyes

Supposed to do a survey for sociology class (for Tuesday and I haven't even started, oh noes). Finally thinks of a topic: people's belief in various pseudosciences, alternative medicine etc. It's bad, but the best thing I could come up with, go figure. So, in the process of gathering some basic info, so far I've got tangled in sceptic sites, gone through tons of material on the nature of science and critical thinking (which btw is the most fascinating reading ever while trying to avoid work), read a bunch of stories, discovered that I really want to study alchemy, decided to take up argument map tutorials... and suddenly it's 11PM and I'm just realizing there's not a single survey question in sight yet.

???

Like Betty you had one job. lol I'm supposed to do a simple survey, not a full essay on the subject of my own!

Though that actually sounds way better and infinitely more interesting than the original task... xd.png Taking procrastination to a whole higher level.

*about to spectacularly wreck her own grade*

Wondering if my friend received my text yet and whether or not I should go pee because I REALLY have to go but my cat looks too comfortable. I feel so conflicted!

annd there I go again.

...I need to go to bed, and keep myself off of these sites tomorrow if I want to get anything done. sleep.gif

Ok, THAT was a infuriating trip to the grocery store. I'm glad I only have to go there once a week. Thank god for shows like Big Bang Theory where I can laugh my censorkip.gif off and forget about the past three hours.

omg, a magi AND a black? considering the mates for both of these are balloons i'm totally like wtf?

*still pleased as punch*

still don't know what naming scheme i want to go by........

Got "Hooked on a Feeling" stuck in my head........don't know if that's a good or bad thing........

I have NO idea what I'm doing.

NONE.

All I got from this quiz is that I seem to be pretty good at guessing after all ._.

I want to watch that movie so bad. I've been waiting for over a month since I first placed that order....then had to wait until Mom got her Blu-ray player for X-mas, then had to wait to get the dumb HDMI cable-thingy now gotta wait until Dad leaves for his trip because like hell he's gonna understand what the movie's about. Last time I watched the DVD of it he was all like, "WTF is this crap?" during the epic climatic battle towards the end. Oh and like the movies he watches isn't crap? Starship Troopers? That's not a bloody, gore and guts movie? Pu-lease!

Bottom line, I don't dis your censorkip.gif so DON'T dis mine. dry.gif

I don't know how much longer I can wait.....Dx

I regret buying those upgrades. :c

At least now I know not to do it in the next game.

so sneezy sneezy

also, person upstairs, i wish you wouldn't turn the tv on, i can hear it from down below. it makes it difficult for me to listen to anything i want