RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

Searching threw the approximately 40,000 songs that my family has for about 600 that I actually want to add to Google Play is a nightmare. Spread out over three disc drives, placed in the strangest places... Then they take about 3 hours to upload. Why can't it be easier?

I really should start studying for French xd.png Really. I have the French Final on Tuesday along with a S.S and Science Chapter test. Oh wait, I have a French project that's due on thurday as well! And what am I doing instead? Browsing the forum xd.png

"Is that med a nose? Cuz it just got PICKED."

PFFFF- I laughed at that way harder than I should've. I gots the sleepy giggles.

so censorkip.gif ing tired... need sleep... but also food and there's not much to make that's quick with minimal work... crud...

...I want my name to be Juliet. Then I can be all like, "I am not dying because of love." And be forever alone on Valentines Day.

Oh wait, I'm already forever alone.

...Oh, well. Love is for the weak. And the people who aren't antisocial. And the people with a life.

I did it!! Omg!

Finally I took the exam. Ironically, Maths was easier than History/Geography and even Science. Main language was good.

My next step is to keep praying for positive results. biggrin.gif

(Whoa, I have school tomorrow! I am dead x_x)

I did it!! Omg!

Finally I took the exam. Ironically, Maths was easier than History/Geography and even Science. Main language was good.

My next step is to keep praying for positive results. biggrin.gif

(Whoa, I have school tomorrow! I am dead x_x)

*claps* Good job!

My mind is empty. Again. xd.png Looks like I'll have to go find a song to give me ideas I can mess up.

HAH! Karma! She does exist! laugh.gif Why isn't there a happy dance smiley? unsure.gif

*Plays Dynamite by Taio Cruz*

Why is it that every time I go to find an egg to gift to a thread I end up loving the code and keeping it? I hate it when that happens. xd.png

And why? That's two eggs in a row from this wonderful dragon that's been killed. Is my poor sweet dragon not meant to have any kids? sad.gif I'm keeping the next one he has, just to make sure it survives. *huggles Jack* It's okay, I'll keep your future kids safe, I promise.

I really wish I could draw that beautiful picture in my mind... <3 But I can't. Ah, well, I can paint it with a story.

Do you ever just see a post and all you can think is "why"?

yes. I also read posts which I don't understand at all and they aren't in idle or rant thoughts threads. It is very strange, but that is life unique and surprising, but sometimes predictable.

It's almost 2 am here. Why on earth am I still awake? My next dilemma: do I watch Batman Beyond or Cyborg 009?

...Eh~ I'll decide tomorrow.

*cry* goddamn homework taking up the majority of my day. why do i have homework due on the weekend? T-T

Allergies + super humid + no fan = afhadnflkaenglakdaDYING

tomorrow....must remember to sign up tomorrow or who knows when they'll be open next...

Chocolate... So darn tasty!

Darn. I'm still hungry? Wait, that was a very small amount of chocolate...

Don't do it. I swear, don't you DARE do it. Not tonight. I'm in no mood for this tonight. It was bad enough last night. I had to miss dinner thanks to you. Don't you dare mess with me. I am not a violent person, but I swear I will hurt you. mad.gif

Edited by Syiren

So instead of paying me back anything, you're going to spend money on that server that you'll probably drop within a month...

Thanks, man. Thanks for teaching me that I should never lend money to anyone ever again.

...Why am I crying? There is no reason for me to cry. Why the heck am I crying- And now I'm laughing at the fact I'm crying. I give up. The voices are just saying no one has much longer.

Why on earth are my teeth hurting!?

Actually, the better question is why am I not studying for my history final that is tomorrow. I know I won't make above a 90% on it, I know I'm terrible with remembering dates and little details, so why am I not studying.

Because if I study it now I'll forget it all by tomorrow. That's why. I need to study in the morning.

Science? No dates, people, tiny details to remember? I got this. biggrin.gif