RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

I'm so comfortable. Then I sit up.

This mix is beautiful~ I approve. Now, to go cuddle with Derpicarp!

Why would you buy a Burzum coffee mug?

YES I WILL DRINK MY COFFEE IN A BLACK METAL MUG, MAKE MY COFFEE BLACK WIT A SIDE OF NEO-NAZISM.

Some of these team names are amazing. |D

--------

Why why whywhywhyWHY can't you respect my stuff? I asked you nicely to please not touch my stuff. What do you do? Pick up my stuff.

Edited by Ali'i Makani Pahili

Yeah, those two are totally ship-worthy... Though, I think she's way older. I don't know. I don't care, either. We shall see how it works out... And darn Dialga hybrids, popping in randomly. alot.png This face will lurk in my thoughts forever.

Wow, I can play a lot of songs.

Bard's Song (in the forest) as well as (the hobbit), Orchid, Solitude, Nothing Else Matters, the intro to Forever, Thousand Years of Oppression, Porcelain Heart, Windowpane, Pantheist, so much more wow.

The phone! It's blinking!

Or is it just my imagination?

It's blinking! blink.gif

THEY'RE TOO CUTE OF A COUPLE

I'M DYING FROM CUTENESS

CALL A DOCTOR- Wait, is he naked again? ...Don't ask her for her underwear!

Oh, now saying that(see above) isn't weird at all. xd.png

If you talk down to me, your point isn't getting through 'cause Imma brush your rude butt off. I'm don't have to listen to that and I won't. I really don't feel sorry for these people for something that's very preventable, not even a big deal, and not even that special.

...Wonder if I'm getting an ear infection? Hope not.

Oh great. They're going to criticize it. They're going to laugh at my efforts. I knew I shouldn't have wanted to. I knew that was a bad idea. But I needed someone to read it. They'll wonder how I'm so horrible.

Oh, great, now I'm paranoid. No. I must be strong. They said they liked that. So they shall like this! It's only a story, after all...

Smoothies! Yay!

Basically no homework for the rest of the year except to study for finals. I'm definitely happy. biggrin.gif But... The history will be the hardest, and my class hasn't even got the review yet! ohmy.gif

Oh well. I'll be fine.

And NJHS inductions are this Friday... I'm not even sure if I would be eligible, but the wait to find out is too much.

I should really stop stressing about school. Seriously.

I have to write a feature story on someone I can interview...it's due tomorrow and it's basically my last assignment for this whole school year...

Now would be a good time to have friends. Or to know someone interesting. If I don't do this my grade will be seriously impacted.

Hnnnggggg I'll think of something last minute

It really stresses me out that I ask to personally ask permission to draw fan art. Approaching people is so difficult for me and I don't know if I can do it...

I feel my jaw hurting already. That's a sign.