RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

Why do I still play DC is one of my current thoughts. I can't figure out what keeps bringing me back here. I've stopped playing every other game/site like this long ago, since I matured a bit too much for them (like Neopets and what not). It's quite odd.

DONE WITH SCHOOL HOLLAAAAAA

i can't stop watching this dumb music video omg

she's so gorgeous how can one person be so attractive it's killing me

SUNDAYSUNDAYSUNDAYSUNDAYSUNDAY

I cannot stop thinking of my exam! I can't fail, can't fail! D:

Well... how come I had dreamt of this person twice in a single day, and then the next day the person talked to me? I guess my Divination skills have been improving a lot. tongue.gif

NJHS inductions are tomorrow, and the whole school has to wear something nice to them. I don't like wearing dresses, but I am being forced to. sad.gif Oh well. Hopefully I can stop anticipating if I'm being inducted or not tomorrow. But if I am... the whole world will get to see me in a dress.

Why am I so nervous about wearing a dress? IT'S JUST A DRESS!

oh wow

He looks like him

He sings like him

They both played the same style of music

he's his reincarnation, obviously

Dangit I need to show him this person and make him realize they're the sAME PERSON.

Landlords are evil scum at times. I want what's mine. I pay for it. I should get it. It is part of the rent. Why do I have to share it? If she wants it, she should live in this house and rent out the one she is in. Seems fair to me. She is kicking us out by not letting us renew the lease and she wants me to do her a huge favor so she can have what she wants? I think I am ranting but these are my current thoughts along with the fact that trios don't want to breed for me and GoN won't be summoned. I know, it is just my first try but I was so up and wanting it like everyone else.

gosh, idk. it's kinda hard when you're there asking me like you'll judge me by my answer (and you have a bit already)

Bored out of my mind. I knew I should brought those yarn. >_< I could at least practice that Chinese knot. I must learn it! That decorative knot is too beautiful.

I missed catching the first ice and thunder eggs I have seen in the cave in years today. Yesterday my summoning failed and although it's lovely I had hoped my gold egg would produce an original gold dragon. No one claimed life is fair. good thing cuz it really isn't.

You give away a Red, and you get your first Gold... Now I'm excited. Wait until June to try to summon...

I'm probably never going to see him again.

Maybe in August when school starts back up he'll be alive and act like nothing happened.

Nah he's probably never returning to this place again he'll probably move back with his dad

Oh my god

What if he moved back already and that's why he hasn't been online

I'm probably never going to see him again.

Maybe in August when school starts back up he'll be alive and act like nothing happened.

Nah he's probably never returning to this place again he'll probably move back with his dad

Oh my god

What if he moved back already and that's why he hasn't been online

sad.gif Sorry to know that dear. *huggles*

OMG I will have that really big exam tomorrow in the morning AND afternoon. I will have to study all day today.

I'm dying. x_x I am so scared. I have to pass on all the four (?) exams. I have to. :x

And the worst is: My problem isn't really doing calculus, but I suck at understanding Maths problems, they are confusing some of them don't even make any sense to me. And Maths is pretty much the most important subject along with the main language (which I'm okay at I guess).

Oh Heavens please help!! :c

I know next to nothing for math. I suck.

I NEED. TO SNEEZE. BUT I CAN'T.

AND I NEED TO STOP BREAKING MY CHARACTER'S HEARTS. As fun as it is, it makes me seem evil. Same with killing them off.

He has been waiting months for this trip withhis dad. he got dad to agree to let him share it with his bff and now amusement park/ fun park day is here and it is pouring fit to beat the ban. How unlucky is that?