RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

What the heck am I supposed to use as p(z)!?

And if the sensitivity on my trackpad doesn't fix itself I'm going to drown it in water.

Oh God I know EXACTLY how you feel. I hate Redeads, Ceiling Masters are still the most terrifying OOT enemies in my opinion though *shudder*

Ceiling Masters and Dead Hands are nightmare fuels.

I'm totally loving my new avatar and signature(s). c:

Also, I think I developed something for characters with red eyes.

Edited by Vaati

All I want is a Fluttershy. WHY DOES NO TOY STORE EVER CARRY FLUTTERSHY.

Then I'm just driven to buy a blind bag out of desperation and give the "runts" to my 3-year-old cousins. At least someone's happy then.

I should go to bed... but I have to finish my homework tonight... except it's morning and i'm tired...

i should go to bed... but I need to finish my homework...

^ Yeah, that pretty much sums up my current train of thought as well...except it's not morning. ._.

Success: I managed to write 5G instead of 4G on this book, first try. Signing new ones is such a pain, I can never remember that I'm not in the previous grade anymore. xd.png

Oh god(s), he better not die. If that's how the series ends, I will not be pleased. T-T

Oh my god its time for icecream with oreos on top maybe..........depression is a rather fattening and unproductive thing........

I CANT STAND MISSING YOU

e.e at work and money and everything

Two months--a hypothetical two months it could be longer or never!--to hear anything is bull.

Whats wrong with me? I'm not myself lately o.o I'm not hungry lost 3 kilos (really bad in my case)

I'm a little more depressed than usual, I'm moody, I feel like crap.

I'm crying a bit more than usual...

(maybe what I've been through...)

Oh. My. God(s). IgotintothebetaOHMAGODIMSOEXCITEDTOMORROW-

AGN;RKAGNRKAHGRNAEKRGBRAJKB

*excitedtableflip*

*trance-like* Must do homework, but want to screw around on internet. I need to do homework but I don't want to. My god this is eating my very soul.

*trance-like* Must do homework, but want to screw around on internet. I need to do homework but I don't want to. My god this is eating my very soul.

Ha, that's my sophomore life. Here's the trick.

Ignore that homework then go crazy on it at the last second ~ 10:00 pm. Stay up for 4 hours writing that massive science fair project/essay/speech.

Works every time.

But I don't wannnaaaaaa! It's just P.E. homework, but LORD IT'S BORING AND I'D RATHER PLAY MARIO KART WII.

Hm... Mario Kart Wii...