RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

Why are Redeads so creepy in 3D! I would go for a Ceiling Master/Floor Master instead of Redeads.... Only thing creepier that Redeads are Dead Hands.... You know what?! I am going back in Time, where there isn't so many Redeads... But on a second thought, I think I will just go to Lon Lon's Ranch and play the minigame there. or I should go play Tales of The Abyss or Oblivion, wait, Oblivion has creepier Daedra than the Redeads, so nevermind that...

Wow, four for you person-who-made-that-post. You go, person-who-made-that-post. Bless you, and bless your cow for leaving that awful movie out of it. Edited by omgitskairi

AHHH I'm so close to moving into the dorm. *panic* *panic*

AHH rabbit stop! You're going to kill her!

AHHilikeyoumorethanishouldsostopbeingcute.

Why isn't there a "block apps with in-app purchases" option in the AppStore? Because I am so sick of these free games that seem fun until you get into the game and they either have ridiculously wait times or only sell the good items for real money. It's off putting and downright greedy. Why can't the game developers just charge money for the app? If it's a good game, people will buy it. I've started skipping over games with in-app purchases.

And why is every other game in the AppStore a farm-type game or a card-based RPG? Both styles drive me nuts (partially because of the above rant) and there are thousands of them! They're all the same silly game, just with a different name and different graphics. And people play them? I don't see the appeal.

Ok, I should go finish LoZ:OoT but I don't like endings so.... And I should go finish Tales of The Abyss but that requires an ending too... I AM OFF TO GO FINISH SKYRIM'S DLC, there is no ending of that..

I am so Happy now that I got a Avatar and Signature that matches my Dragcave account name.... Sadly it doesn't go with my Forum Name, but WHO CARES, I adore it and it is amazing

I need to update my Deviantart page, it has been 6 months since I post anything...

I CAN'T GET IN THROUGH CAMPUS WIFI AUGH- *tableflip*

I could always bring my 3DS to pass the time instead...but...but online games... :c

Ugh no one is on.... And no one will play my hold your breath game two....

I have a hatchling royal blue dragon and its url code is...keap33t ohmy.gif

I feel sick. :C

EDIT: Oh gods, this song. I love it too much. X3

Edited by Ali'i Makani Pahili

Well i gotta go everyone who cares... Which is probaly no one.... But any way bye!

Ooooh, I forgot how gorgeous this song is, it sounds so oriental... Godangit, I really need to stop messing around and get on with writing my Jeff The Killer fanfic. Ah, obsessions.

Why are Redeads so creepy in 3D! I would go for a Ceiling Master/Floor Master instead of Redeads.... Only thing creepier that Redeads are Dead Hands.... You know what?! I am going back in Time, where there isn't so many Redeads... But on a second thought, I think I will just go to Lon Lon's Ranch and play the minigame there. or I should go play Tales of The Abyss or Oblivion, wait, Oblivion has creepier Daedra than the Redeads, so nevermind that...

Oh God I know EXACTLY how you feel. I hate Redeads, Ceiling Masters are still the most terrifying OOT enemies in my opinion though *shudder*

Love them. Definitely looking forward to it this year. That's going to be the highlight of my Christmas. ^^

GAH so much I need to get done before classes start... and I need to find something to join so I'm not hiding in my laptop all the time...

I already have temp @ ground, which I think is equal to surface temp, but where does uniform temp come in? There are no more T's in this equation. o_O